Reviews for Seraphim of the Starless Knight
Pro19515 chapter 2 . 8/7
Pls update I really like this story
person chapter 1 . 7/31
o.m.g. this is amazing! make a million chapters!:D
This is a great story. I really like it when people put yuuki as a main character. I hope that you update this story
Yuki chapter 2 . 7/6
PLS UPDATE SOON! I love it! Haven't seen a Kirito X Yuuki for a looooooong time!
I'm a miniman chapter 2 . 5/26
Still waiting for an update. I have no other comments as this is a great fanfic if only much to short.
I got a question did yuuki sleep with kirito now
NOOOOOOOOONONONO chapter 2 . 5/7
nononononononononononononon YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS OR I KEEL YOU! UNDERSTAND! IF YOU DONT FINSH THIS I WILL KEEL YOU!
Arcana The Wolf chapter 2 . 4/23
CONTINUE. DIS.
Scarlet0127 chapter 2 . 4/15
I sincerely enjoy this story, it's not that often you find fanfics with good plot, concept, humor, and grammar. You really need to continue this story, I need it to continue. Legit, I just came back from getting some food and about to press the next button only to be encountered with nothing being there.
Please update! I love this story! It is so cute! Please!
All'roundCowgirl chapter 2 . 3/12
Please finish the story!
Jaing Kryze chapter 1 . 2/28
I hate you for writing the best SAO fan fic and the abandoning it.
Delta Marauder chapter 2 . 2/28
This is really fucking good! Keep up the fantastic work! Also Yuuki is so freaking adorable!
DualStarduster chapter 2 . 1/25
Hmmm... I love how it's going so far, I do hope you continue this, anyways as for Sachi and the Black Cats, I say why not? They don't have to join the guild, maybe just hang out every now and then, show them the ropes, and since Kirito isn't alone they could actually save the Black Cats instead of having them fall into a trap (and commit suicide)

Then they can train a bit more, then part ways and maybe we can have them show up every now and then.
Reishin Amara chapter 2 . 1/15