Reviews for Seraphim of the Starless Knight
Scarlet0127 chapter 2 . 4/15
I sincerely enjoy this story, it's not that often you find fanfics with good plot, concept, humor, and grammar. You really need to continue this story, I need it to continue. Legit, I just came back from getting some food and about to press the next button only to be encountered with nothing being there.
Please update! I love this story! It is so cute! Please!
All'roundCowgirl chapter 2 . 3/12
Please finish the story!
Jaing Kryze chapter 1 . 2/28
I hate you for writing the best SAO fan fic and the abandoning it.
Delta Marauder chapter 2 . 2/28
This is really fucking good! Keep up the fantastic work! Also Yuuki is so freaking adorable!
DualStarduster chapter 2 . 1/25
Hmmm... I love how it's going so far, I do hope you continue this, anyways as for Sachi and the Black Cats, I say why not? They don't have to join the guild, maybe just hang out every now and then, show them the ropes, and since Kirito isn't alone they could actually save the Black Cats instead of having them fall into a trap (and commit suicide)

Then they can train a bit more, then part ways and maybe we can have them show up every now and then.
Reishin Amara chapter 2 . 1/15
ok LOVE Different Paths was given a sequel if u take a soon i hope
KamiNaruto chapter 2 . 1/15
Are u gonna update
DannyPhantom619 chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
Awesome fanfic and please update soon, I reall want to see more Kirito and Yuuki moments.

Also is this a KiritoxHarem?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Plz finish it really good so far as you can see people still read it luv it so far
charmeloen80 chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
any chance you are gong to continue this story?
Love times 2 chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
Good story, right balance of fluff and battle, and Cactus-Head is dead. (Glares Darkly) Continue.
Zivyx chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
that is so poetic to me "black shooting star"
FunnyDs1 chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
this is amazing its a real pity its only two chapters long i hope you update this soon its brilliant
ethan.lukkar chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.