Reviews for How It Comes (and doesn't go)
passingBy chapter 1 . 3/21
This was so cute. I love every bit of it ! Raven and happiness. This is the best. Seeing Raven forgive himself, live for himself and truly laugh and have fun. Made me smile fondly while reading.

Thank you for sharing !
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
Yessss...! Raven deserves all the hugs and happiness! 3
Robin chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
I'm questioning how I didn't find this years ago. It's so eloquently written and I'm stuck somewhere between smiling and crying. It's just so heartwarming and I love how you've characterized Raven because him being slow to accept or realize his happiness sounds how I imagine him. I also found the other characters interactions with him adorable. All in all a great read.
SaRan1999 chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
I am once again back for a reread! Gah, i love this fic. Seriously, this... its all i could ever want for him :)

Thank you!
Sarah chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Oh man this is spectacular, beautiful, pretty much all i ever wanted for raven. Thank you so much :)
4thespada-ulquiorra chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Words cannot express how much I adore this.
Silver-Snow-77 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
The little domestic, everyday moments are honestly the most fun to read, because seeing a window into their more usual escapades and antics is both amusing and heartwarming.
Aceisawesome chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
YES! Something about my OTP! :D
Seriously, this was really fucking cute X3333333
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
This...this was so deliciously heartwarming. Letting the feels from it settle, I feel like I'm floating and there's a grin reaching all the way up to my eyes. Your eloquence is astounding, at least half the point, and I will probably forever be in awe of it.

Thank you so much for this delectable gem, I'll treasure it.
lazycat66 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Thank you for making Raven happy! He deserves it.
You write wonderfully )
LittleWhiteTie chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Amazing job! You captured the mood just right.
barefootbean chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This was such a delightful read. It really felt like you captured Vesperia's themes as a whole and just - gosh, the happiness much be contagious, because this just made my evening. Raven/happiness is perfect. Loved this. Excellent writing. I must read more now. :3
FlameUser64 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Like the way you characterised Raven. Also, I know Estelle sucks at cooking (even at sandwiches) but is she really super awesome at pie? As in, is that her one recipe of awesome in the game, like Yuri's is croquettes or how Lloyd is awesome at meat stew in Symphonia?
The Sixth Limb of Sephiroth chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
While I searched out other Ravens to read and observe, I found this.

And it's actually quite charming. You really get a feeling of that warm happy. And... well, yeah. One of the most fucking adorable Ravens I've read ever. And he didn't even do that much. All he did... was welcome a good life.
Celirian chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
*holds fingers super close together* THIS close to crying. Props, dude.

You do know your Raven is better than my Raven right? I guess I don't need to say that I love this, cause well duh. The apple picking- I just about died picturing that in my head. (Got some stares too cause I'm totally sitting in Starbucks right now).

Anywho, adorable. Wonderful. *claps* The usual praise