Reviews for Through The Murky Waters: Favouritism
Wow. Just... wow.
LumenDeMorte chapter 1 . 5/16
Can there be a part two please? You know where it shows Titon mourning, regreting it and then it shows Percy in the Underworld with another TRUE lover
breezspice chapter 1 . 4/25
Oh my god! Who told it was ok to rip my heart out and crush it!
Loved this. Talk about "it's complicated" XD
So sad *cue sobs* Why? Why? Why?
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
wow
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
sad
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
D':
StackofStories chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Okay, so, uhh… I'm XMistressChaosx just on my other account. This is like ten months late. I am SO sorry. I had no idea and if I did, I forgot about it. The beginning of October—December were just about hellish and by the time, the new year rolled in, I was just tired. AH, you don't wanna hear my life's story. Sorry.

Anyways, this was such a good fic! A lot of emotion is packed into 1,000 words. I wonder what Zeus was punishing the brothers (Poseidon) for. Hmm. I like the flashbacks though, especially the one where Triton was meeting up with his father. I felt like that was especially pivotal; if only Poseidon showed that he cared for both of his sons, tried to help, all of this could've been different.

I admired Percy for throwing the fight. The love he feels for his brother, but also the kinda "Fuck you," afterwards. I mean, you can't say, "I love you," like that when your (ex?)-lover is killing you. Tch, those words stay for life and I doubt even Poseidon's potential affection would soften the blow.

ARGH! Anyways, I am rambling. This was a great fic, dude. I really did like it. I am so sorry again for not reviewing on time. I didn't mean it, honest.
Mizuki 8D chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Damn I cried man, but that was very good!
kristalriver2 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
WHAT THE HELL...it was a good story sorry for the over reaction good job. :D
Vampirecutie447 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Well that was depressing...
Goddess of the Multiverses chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
That literally made me want to cry. But that's good, it means it is well written. I loved it :)
Sugar and Spice chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Wow...that was amazing! You had me in tears!
Supremebananamanager chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I dint get it why is there a snarl ? And does percy actually die ? Hope not but triton can't be killed hemis immortal . This story just confused me