Reviews for Through The Murky Waters: Favouritism
Loved this. Talk about "it's complicated" XD
So sad *cue sobs* Why? Why? Why?
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
wow
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
sad
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
D':
StackofStories chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Okay, so, uhh… I'm XMistressChaosx just on my other account. This is like ten months late. I am SO sorry. I had no idea and if I did, I forgot about it. The beginning of October—December were just about hellish and by the time, the new year rolled in, I was just tired. AH, you don't wanna hear my life's story. Sorry.

Anyways, this was such a good fic! A lot of emotion is packed into 1,000 words. I wonder what Zeus was punishing the brothers (Poseidon) for. Hmm. I like the flashbacks though, especially the one where Triton was meeting up with his father. I felt like that was especially pivotal; if only Poseidon showed that he cared for both of his sons, tried to help, all of this could've been different.

I admired Percy for throwing the fight. The love he feels for his brother, but also the kinda "Fuck you," afterwards. I mean, you can't say, "I love you," like that when your (ex?)-lover is killing you. Tch, those words stay for life and I doubt even Poseidon's potential affection would soften the blow.

ARGH! Anyways, I am rambling. This was a great fic, dude. I really did like it. I am so sorry again for not reviewing on time. I didn't mean it, honest.
Mizuki 8D chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Damn I cried man, but that was very good!
kristalriver2 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
WHAT THE HELL...it was a good story sorry for the over reaction good job. :D
Vampirecutie447 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Well that was depressing...
Goddess of the Multiverses chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
That literally made me want to cry. But that's good, it means it is well written. I loved it :)
Sugar and Spice chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Wow...that was amazing! You had me in tears!
Supremebananamanager chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I dint get it why is there a snarl ? And does percy actually die ? Hope not but triton can't be killed hemis immortal . This story just confused me
WhipShadow77 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
good
Everlasting Snow Princess chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
So sad... It is hard for Triton since he feels he can never have his father's love completely. My heart breaks for the both of them. This is good one-shot. Hope you will write more about this couple because I love them and there is hardly anything about them!
SayCheshire chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Why couldn't you add a scene where Poseidon looks at Triton afterwards in condemnation, or something? Huh.

I kept expecting Percy to kill Triton because he was faking all the time, LOL. Rolls eyes.