Reviews for Walk Away
Guest chapter 62 . 23h
Awesome. I miss this show so much!
Sheppardlover928 chapter 63 . 1/19
I had to reread a few chapters to remember where the story was at..though with the short chapters it was easy! I have to admit...the short chapters- your precise abbreviated style says more and sets the tone quite well...again...love how your AU follows the events of the show...and now Torren John Emmagen is born!
QuasiOuster chapter 63 . 1/18
I just went back and re-read the whole series and it's simply fantastic. There are so many emotionally resonant moments and I like how it tracks the canon events just enough to capture the characters perfectly. It's such a wonderful and creative story and thanks for sharing it.
firedew chapter 63 . 1/17
Ha! Even in an AU, Rodney can't get out of delivering Teyla's baby! Poor Rodney. And Teyla. Lol
firedew chapter 62 . 1/17
John knows her so well.
firedew chapter 61 . 1/17
A sweet moment. This peek into their past makes me glad they don't have to hide their relationship any longer.
firedew chapter 60 . 11/20/2015
I'm so glad to see Teyla is home! I'm worried about what Michael may have done to her, though. She seems kind of out of it. Thank you for updating! It's been way too long. :-)
kankusan chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
I love this story! I'm going back to start over from the beginning b/c I've been away for a while (the Time Monster keeps getting out of my closet and eating up all my reading time. Run away! Run away!). But that gives me the chance to say all over again that I think it's brilliant. So glad you've continued! Looking forward to getting caught up all proper-like!
firedew chapter 57 . 1/21/2015
I knew he couldn't just stay out of it. Now John just needs to stay out of jail. Maybe John should listen to Ronon ...
firedew chapter 56 . 1/21/2015
Oh man ... No sign of Teyla. This isn't good. :-(
firedew chapter 55 . 1/21/2015
HA! Too funny.
firedew chapter 54 . 1/21/2015
Hooray for new updates! And Ronon is so right. John is definitely gonna do something.
kankusan chapter 53 . 9/18/2014
Haven't reviewed for ages, but still loving this story! :)
sheppardlover928 chapter 49 . 8/2/2014
I really like this AU and I love your no-nonsense abbreviated style though sometimes I am perplexed and left wanting more info...anyway..hope Teyla is alright! Hope nothing happens to their unborn child...John may not want to know what Teyla is doing but I don't think he would handle her placing their unborn child in danger!
firedew chapter 53 . 7/30/2014
Oh no! What happened to Teyla? Did Kanaan get pinched or did he switch sides and set Teyla up? John's going to flip, especially now that there's a baby involved. His baby! Hope you can write some more soon!