Reviews for Walk Away
jtjaforever chapter 48 . 3/17
Have not read any jt in some time. This was nice and just right with the chapter lengths. Makes me miss SGA some bad.

Thanks, for the good reads and looking forward to more.
firedew chapter 48 . 3/16
Thanks for the updates!
firedew chapter 47 . 3/16
Teyla's painful regret of sleeping with Kanaan. From everything you've collectively put together about Teyla's previous undercover job among the Wraith, it sounds like she went through hell. The drugs may have made it feel good at the time, but she was caught in a trap. Hopefully, she can escape it this time around.
Terry Kay chapter 44 . 2/1
Interesting technique...It worked. Good piece. Thank you!
Terry Kay chapter 46 . 2/1
Type your review for this chapter here...
firedew chapter 46 . 1/24
So good to see more chapters. It'll be interesting to see what information Kanaan is bringing to the table and what happened between him and Teyla in the past.
kankusan chapter 43 . 11/7/2013
Aaaaaa! So much tension! MORE STORY, PLS! :D
kankusan chapter 42 . 11/7/2013
Ah, putting Teyla first! Hooray for John!
kankusan chapter 41 . 11/7/2013
Still love it. :)
kankusan chapter 40 . 11/7/2013
I love Teyla! You've really captured her character, personality, voice, etc. in this piece. Love it! :D
kankusan chapter 39 . 11/7/2013
I love their dynamic! I SO wanted them to get together in the series, and I love the way you're writing them. Great chapter!
kankusan chapter 38 . 11/7/2013
Yes, John, you do view "orders" in the loosest sense of the term. :) Nice!
kankusan chapter 37 . 11/7/2013
Excellent tension! And I love seeing these characters together like this. Great chapter!
kankusan chapter 36 . 11/7/2013
LOL...nice, Teyla. Niiice. :)
kankusan chapter 35 . 11/7/2013
Gaaack, my stupid e-mail started booting all my notices into my spam folder, so I didn't get any of these updates! *cry* But I happened to log in and found this and it made me very happy. :) And all of that was to say: great update! :D