Reviews for Walk Away
kankusan chapter 1 . 2/17
I love this story! I'm going back to start over from the beginning b/c I've been away for a while (the Time Monster keeps getting out of my closet and eating up all my reading time. Run away! Run away!). But that gives me the chance to say all over again that I think it's brilliant. So glad you've continued! Looking forward to getting caught up all proper-like!
firedew chapter 57 . 1/21
I knew he couldn't just stay out of it. Now John just needs to stay out of jail. Maybe John should listen to Ronon ...
firedew chapter 56 . 1/21
Oh man ... No sign of Teyla. This isn't good. :-(
firedew chapter 55 . 1/21
HA! Too funny.
firedew chapter 54 . 1/21
Hooray for new updates! And Ronon is so right. John is definitely gonna do something.
kankusan chapter 53 . 9/18/2014
Haven't reviewed for ages, but still loving this story! :)
sheppardlover928 chapter 49 . 8/2/2014
I really like this AU and I love your no-nonsense abbreviated style though sometimes I am perplexed and left wanting more info...anyway..hope Teyla is alright! Hope nothing happens to their unborn child...John may not want to know what Teyla is doing but I don't think he would handle her placing their unborn child in danger!
firedew chapter 53 . 7/30/2014
Oh no! What happened to Teyla? Did Kanaan get pinched or did he switch sides and set Teyla up? John's going to flip, especially now that there's a baby involved. His baby! Hope you can write some more soon!
firedew chapter 51 . 7/30/2014
Morning sickness. Ugh ...
firedew chapter 50 . 7/30/2014
John will make a wonderful father. Loved it. :-)
firedew chapter 49 . 7/30/2014
So happy to see new chapters! Teyla being pregnant certainly changes things. I wonder how it will effect her involvement in the case.
jtjaforever chapter 48 . 3/17/2014
Have not read any jt in some time. This was nice and just right with the chapter lengths. Makes me miss SGA some bad.

Thanks, for the good reads and looking forward to more.
firedew chapter 48 . 3/16/2014
Thanks for the updates!
firedew chapter 47 . 3/16/2014
Teyla's painful regret of sleeping with Kanaan. From everything you've collectively put together about Teyla's previous undercover job among the Wraith, it sounds like she went through hell. The drugs may have made it feel good at the time, but she was caught in a trap. Hopefully, she can escape it this time around.
Terry Kay chapter 44 . 2/1/2014
Interesting technique...It worked. Good piece. Thank you!