Reviews for Uprising Legends: Destiny Awaits
murloc rampage chapter 35 . 6/27/2014
I liked it. I did notice that your writing changed. Better or worse is just a person's perspective based upon...(Blah blah blah)

Anyways, it was nice to see two pokemon training and using more than one way to trick their opponent.
Storm chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
Ok I have a charecter idea how a bout a twelve year old boy who is also a human turned into a pokemon who has a shy and quiet personality but also has one of those people in his head that has powerful fighting skill and a reckless personality
murloc rampage chapter 30 . 12/14/2013
Dude, kick butt chapters. seriously kick butt. I've been waiting forever and it was worth the wait. Can't wait for the next chapter.
DNADeoxys chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I've read the whole story so far and I would love to see it continue

P.s love the plot so far :)
Guest chapter 28 . 10/21/2013
great fic :D
murloc rampage chapter 28 . 8/29/2013
'hey dude, been a while since I've been on my computer but I've been reading on my dsi XL. The story is progressing amazingly and I was shocked to see her first appearance in one of the previous chapters. Hoping to see the next chapter soon. Keep writing, this story is amazing. yo friend Murloc.'

(puts down the paper)"This sounds more like a letter from a long lost cousin. Eh, it'll do. Grammar is near perfect, story line is constant, and updates are daily at times. I wonder if you'll hit 200 reviews. Keep this up and I think you will. Good luck dude," (Disappears in a black mist)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
John(continued)
Like I was saying he is friends with all the Sinnoh legendaries except for Giratina, Arceus, and Darkrai, then he is also friends with Robert, all of Wigglytuf's guild, and Grovyle(who is dead)
Personality:He is too hyper, it's like he has coffee instead of blood, but he is also kind, and cringes when about to get hit, luckly Robert deflects it away.
Team: He is on Team Destro with Robert.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Name:John
Species:piplup
Gender:male
Moves:Wideslash, Hydro Pump, Brine, Drill Peck, Wirlpool, Blizzard, Toxic, Protect
Was it a human:no
Background Info: He was once a huge coward, until he met Robert. After that he slowly got braver and braver. He made friends with Grovyle and together with Grovyle and Robert he went to the Hidden land. Grovyle went back to the future taking the evil Dusknoir and Dusknoir's 6 Sableye minnions with him. John and Robert saved the world... but shortly after Robert died. John went back home and told their story. A few days later Dialga brought back Robert. The next day they graduated from Wigglytuf's is friends withe all the legendarys of Sinnoh except for
SkitzAvernal chapter 28 . 8/14/2013
*A shovel breaks the ground as a mist covered warrior rises from the hole it created*
Whew! Been a while since i reviewed, has it?
So, more of a funny thought but whatever that.. queen/crystal being is, it reminds me of Eredar from Dota 2.
They're both great at deception and a bit demonic.
Back to the story, i enjoy the main characters a lot... but i have to admit that my favorite chapters are the ones with Dustin and Rasia. They became my favorite. :)
No offense to my ocs. *looks around*
Looking foward to the next chapter.

NixAvernal98
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Name: Robert
Speices: Skitty
Gender: Male
Was it a human before: Yes
Moves: Wide slash, Solerbeam, Sing, Calm mind, Iron tail, Thunder, Blizzard, Fire blast
Background Information: When he was still human, he lived in the future, with his pokemon friend, Grovyle. They travled to the past to stop the worlds paralisis, but something went wrong, causing them to get sepperated, him turning into a pokemon, and he lost his memory. He made friends with a Piplup named John, and together they formed Team Destro. They saved the world, and that made him die, but a few days later Dialga brought him back. He also has the abilty Dimensinal Scream (meaning that he can touch something and see an event from the past or pressent that involves that thing it also works with touching people).His friends are John, everyone at Wigglytuf's guild, Team Charm, Dialga, Palkia, Cresselia, Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie, and Grovyle (who is dead).
Personality: Hastey, Hyper, and, when the time is right, seirious
Accessories: It's not realy an accessory but he has a scar on his left eye
Team: Team Destro has 2 members, Robert and John
FranceletteThe Mage-Lette chapter 28 . 8/11/2013
Sweet
SuperDaikenki chapter 26 . 7/15/2013
Nice, cant wait next chapter
FranceletteThe Mage-Lette chapter 26 . 7/14/2013
Nice
esper15 chapter 18 . 6/25/2013
Why is the Xatu a pedophile?
...Queen? Queen who? :o
Condescending- freaking- Gothitelles. Bluh. Part of the Organization prolly
Or maybe we already learned that and I just forgot.
He was a human. I thinkies.
Dustaisa OH YA
esper15 chapter 17 . 6/21/2013
I don't understand the knee thing l(
H Alex 'looks' so cute w/ his yellow raincoat on :3
H Alex also enjoys Aliko
His body as an apartment? That's an interesting picture. A huge, box-shaped Snivy with windows & a door. ... o.e
Day coming closer? What day? :o
Oh. So THAT'S what Jun is. Ahaha
The water-I-was-not-drinking almost came out my nose when Raisa called him an atheist. I am USING that joke (maybe) XD