Reviews for Godfatherly Duties
abandonedaccountx chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
JR-Boone chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Oh wow I felt awkward for Harry. lol that was awesome.
Accidental Child chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Nice, but could have done without the mental images.
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Wow! That...that was a SCARY conversation! Love how in the end all of the adults were in on it!
LadyPhoenix731 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Words...there, there are no words...
Poor Harry.
alix33 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
"I'm just fulfilling another one of my long-neglected godfatherly duties." Harry snorted. "I doubt my dad's wondering why you were lounging about in Azkaban when you could have been 'godfathering' me." "No…he's wondering if I managed to get laid while I was in there." Harry laughed" - I laughed at that too.
"Sirius said, patting him awkwardly. He hefted his godson to his feet and helped him (read: dragged him) across the yard. "I hope…you take this seriously once you get over the embarrassment." Harry didn't answer. He was too busy watching Morgan le Fey go across the yard on the back of a unicorn, juggling fire balls. Sirius grunted at Molly, Arthur and Tonks as he carried Harry past and up to his room. He dumped him on the bed. "Happy birthday, Harry James. I don't envy your hangover." "That fairy's picking his nose, Sirius." "Of course he is," Sirius said, giving Harry an affectionate tap on the chest before heading back downstairs." - Being magical and tipsy sounds like far more fun that being a muggle and tipsy.
Kazo Sakamari chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Well then...that was certainly an interesting read...I think my mouth fell open about halfway through and didn't close until I starting writing this review. It was certainly funny though! And the ending made me crack up! Nice story, write some more!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2012 not sure about your story so I give you: one bronze star for trying.

Hope to see more one day soon.

The Crimson Mage.
NaylaWood chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Haha! I loved it. I was reading it down stairs and since the hurricane's coming, my whole family is down there. I woke everyone by laughing. The cliche serious/sirius joke just added to the charm. It was cute,funny,charming, and never boring the whole way through. The only thing I didn't understand was why Sirius was alive. Oh well, great story. I can't wait to read more from you.
KnockturnSeller chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Funny and as one would imagine The Talk would be. Sirius was perfectly in character, even if being behind the Veil already for many years, and I liked that. The ending was wonderful, Molly and Arthur's worries eased a little. And Tonks did her part with biting humor. Well written.
Emerald Time chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
LOL! Yay, first one to review!