Reviews for Breakthrough
KitsuneQueen chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
A whole year tsk tsk. Come back soon please! We miss you!
Tentai.t chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
My guess is that it might be An-chan. He would've been more hysterical and be seared beside his dad if it was his mom. Good job on the prompt.
PerfectMisfit chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
e_e that was a quick update. I should take a leaf from your book.
Annnnd I love the plot idea, very funny though I would have liked to see a twist at the end - that the rumour was just a misunderstanding and how it came to be misunderstood, but that is probably just me being a tad hypercritical. The important thing is the Ritsu/Takano interaction and I love how Takano claims Ritsu was always his
So cute, though his attitude in general towards Ritsu masquerades sexual harassment and even domestic abuse :/.
Still, very cute ! Awesome chapter
AZ1087653 chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Hahahahahahahahahaha, I am positively giddy over this chapter. I am giggling like a school girl with a crush. That was awesome and I could see Takano doing something like that, just to piss Onodera off too. After he's gotten over the fact that Onodera really isn't leaving he'd want to mark his territory, more than he's already done of course. LOL.

This was hilarious. I love laughing. :-)
AZ1087653 chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
Every time I think of fireworks I recall the New Year's celebration from when I was in China. I am sure Onodera likes the fireworks just as much as I did. :-)

This was cute and I love how Takano takes his hand to make sure he doesn't get lost. Of course, the comedy with the girls who were completely taken with BL was rather entertaining as well. Poor Ritsu is always getting it in more ways than one. LOL
AZ1087653 chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
That is freak'n awesome. I love words of the day and it does fit Takano's view on Onodera perfectly. He, seriously, believes that the two of them will remain together forever, if he can help it, that is. Too many commas in the last sentence, sorry. LOL

It is true though, for while he's afraid to lose the man, I think he wants to keep Onodera at his side forever. He's a glutton for punishment, that one. Onodera probably thinks the same way, just won't admit it, punk.

Love it and I like Takano introspection. He's one I can't write well, so I like seeing others write him. :-)
AZ1087653 chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
How sad are funerals, especially around the holidays. I am not thinking of all the pink ribbons I saw in Salt Lake City for that little baby who was shot in the Connecticut shooting. :'(

Beautifully written. I am taking a guess that it was his mother that died since she was ill in the series.
Morbid-Delusions chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Awesome and "sending someone to a third world country?" i loled so hard xD
pinaygurl28 chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
ahahahhaha into the crate with you!
pinaygurl28 chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
wait...who died? :O
pinaygurl28 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
hahahaha

...

now i want lemonade...and its freezing here!
PerfectMisfit chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
D'aww, so cute
Then again, I might be slightly biased since I adore Takano/Ritsu. Very nice idea and I adore the other drabbles as well (I've never really been able to finish anything multi-chaptered s I sincerely hope I see the end of this series! :D). I loved the uke/seme conversation snippets at thee end too and I would have paid to see Ritsu's horrified face when he discovers what they mean xD.
All in all, wonderful job! :D
raiu2112 chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
It's reaaaally difficult getting Takano's POV right, but you nailed it on the head!I love this prompt, it's just so cute the way Takano said "Don't want to lose you again." Oh the underlying double edged sword meanings!