Reviews for Guardian of the Earth
ChaoticMinds chapter 7 . 6/18
Huh. I'm a little surprised he didn't look around more at Cadmus. He could've found Superboy there.
Chuckles-the-Ace chapter 1 . 4/13
do you know how may time I have thrown my phone and started cussing at it because of this sorry. it's that good
Krusher chapter 3 . 2/22
Danny is ooc
Krusher chapter 2 . 2/22
Terra is so ewwwww. I guess I'll try to ignore her.
Killua Lawliet chapter 18 . 1/15
Man why'd Outsiders have to win I kept on thinking 'bout Dale and Jonny and all the others to
Killua Lawliet chapter 6 . 1/15
I know the polls over but i REALLY hope The Outlaws won 'cause i read tho book The Outsiders
Killua Lawliet chapter 3 . 1/15
Would it be so wrong if I killed Agents GothTech
YouCanOnlyPretend chapter 3 . 12/24/2016
i became extremely triggered at agent goth and agent tech

i may have thrown a few things in this state but who the hell knows
**triggered**
ScarecrowReaper chapter 18 . 11/26/2016
Guess robin was giving agents the benefit of the doubt though it bothers me that he didn't do his own research of danny phantom ghosts and G.I.W in general an how raven was one who knew something wasn't adding up other than that great story like who was chosen to be apart of the outsiders also the danny/guardian x terra was adorable great job also the twist great nice job.
ShadowArbitor chapter 18 . 11/25/2016
Odd that robin wasn't more suspecious of the agents and didn't listen to raven interesting twist by the way I danny/guardian x terra in the story good job.
Dreams Come True 996 chapter 3 . 8/18/2016
Sam and Tucker should really be ashamed of betraying Danny and becoming the bad guys. And that Vlad pisses me off with his disty schemes agains poor Danny. By the way, I love it how You paired our favorite ghost boy with Terra. 3 3 3
agnar chapter 15 . 6/24/2016
Ugh, this is the kinda crap that ruins most stories, real comic books included. The far too coincidental sudden, miraculous appearance of at least one person who just happens to counter every other person.

I'm out. You'd been pushing the annoyance with all the OC's that really weren't needed and just how long the titans remained total morons. But then you add more OC's JUST to counter the OC's that really weren't needed, nor do they MATTER to the fic, and by adding each of those counters, you insured your OC's mean exactly nothing to the storyline since they're nullified.

You'd have been better off keeping the numbers smaller, mostly to real characters than to pointlessly add a cast of dozens only to then make them worthless by adding another cast of dozens to exactly counter them in combat.
agnar chapter 5 . 6/24/2016
Uh, does Robin know nothing from his time with Batman? Some vague alleged govt. group declares someone a criminal, he just nods and goes along without any real background checking into the agency or the criminal?

Then he doesn't object when they stake a child out in the middle of a soon to be combat zone as bait?

Batman would kick his ass across the country repeatedly for not doing more research before going along with the bozos.
Stratos263 chapter 17 . 6/5/2016