Reviews for Guardian of the Earth
duskrider chapter 17 . 21h ago
Nice job with the two Sams thing going on. Also good group you have going on here.
St.jimmy69 chapter 18 . 3/15
I was just trying to find a good DFxTT fanfic and stumbled on this. I have to say, although I'm a little late to the party, this was absolutely the most entertaining fanfic I've ever read. I didn't think you'd be able to pull off having that many characters in 1 story, but u did it beautifully. Idk if you're still going to make the sequel for this masterpiece, but if u do, I'm sure it'll be as mind blowingly awesome as this. Terra is by far my favorite character in either universe, and I thought it was brilliant how you paired her with danny to be her apprentice instead of slade. Also her and Danny's relationship was just awesome and hope that if u do make a sequel, u keep them together. I know I'm talking a lot, but it was just an awesome fic that I had to mention my thoughts, even if u don't see it.
Darkverger1 chapter 18 . 2/27
Just read the story again. I'm looking forward to the sequel.
Anonymousagain chapter 18 . 12/26/2013
Put my idea in the sequel or I will mak it my life's work to make you suffer.(I mean it!).
Anonymous chapter 17 . 12/26/2013
Wow,BB didn't take the whole "TerraXGuardian" thing very well,might wanna put that in the sequel.
Danny phantom chapter 17 . 12/18/2013
How do you think Beast Boy will react to Terra in love with Guardian?
Misty Phantom chapter 18 . 12/9/2013
Can't wait till more. Stay Whelmed Misty
Cymie lagao chapter 16 . 12/9/2013
Why do u say my name
shugokage chapter 17 . 11/12/2013
Great job on this story!
nightmaster000 chapter 18 . 11/9/2013
Great chapter. I loved all the origins. I'm hoping we will get to see Nyx and all the other members of Danny's team bond as friends and maybe more in some cases. Will Nyx find friends and family in the team?
Midnight Kismesis chapter 18 . 11/9/2013
Omg September 15th is my birthday too! Love the story by the way, but I just had to say that. :3
Guest chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
book phan44 chapter 18 . 11/6/2013
cant wait to see whats happening with danny/guardian XD
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 18 . 11/6/2013
Backstories, yeah! I love backstories! (Sometimes) Can't wait to see what else you come up with! This is a great story! I always look forward to the next update! I'll be impatiently waiting for the next update!

-KW13
Jamie Phantom chapter 18 . 11/6/2013
Lol! And I have finished the awesomest story in aaaaall the world!