Reviews for Guardian of the Earth
Dreams Come True 996 chapter 3 . 8/18
Sam and Tucker should really be ashamed of betraying Danny and becoming the bad guys. And that Vlad pisses me off with his disty schemes agains poor Danny. By the way, I love it how You paired our favorite ghost boy with Terra. 3 3 3
agnar chapter 15 . 6/24
Ugh, this is the kinda crap that ruins most stories, real comic books included. The far too coincidental sudden, miraculous appearance of at least one person who just happens to counter every other person.

I'm out. You'd been pushing the annoyance with all the OC's that really weren't needed and just how long the titans remained total morons. But then you add more OC's JUST to counter the OC's that really weren't needed, nor do they MATTER to the fic, and by adding each of those counters, you insured your OC's mean exactly nothing to the storyline since they're nullified.

You'd have been better off keeping the numbers smaller, mostly to real characters than to pointlessly add a cast of dozens only to then make them worthless by adding another cast of dozens to exactly counter them in combat.
agnar chapter 5 . 6/24
Uh, does Robin know nothing from his time with Batman? Some vague alleged govt. group declares someone a criminal, he just nods and goes along without any real background checking into the agency or the criminal?

Then he doesn't object when they stake a child out in the middle of a soon to be combat zone as bait?

Batman would kick his ass across the country repeatedly for not doing more research before going along with the bozos.
Stratos263 chapter 17 . 6/5
What a mad man
Stratos263 chapter 16 . 6/5
So it stop
Stratos263 chapter 15 . 6/5
Well shit more problems
Stratos263 chapter 14 . 6/5
So that was how guardian was born
Stratos263 chapter 13 . 6/5
This is it the final battle
Stratos263 chapter 12 . 6/5
Raven finally got the truth
Stratos263 chapter 11 . 6/5
Good luck guardian
Stratos263 chapter 8 . 6/5
Next chapter
Stratos263 chapter 7 . 6/5
Yeah destroy the corrupted government
Stratos263 chapter 6 . 6/5