Reviews for Rules and Schemes
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Nice, very nice.
MBooker chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Interesting. I never thought about Carter and Zoe interacting.
Hotch Fan chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Ooh, this was such an interesting concept. They both felt in character and the way you portrayed the interaction between them was nicely done. I'd love to see something like this on the show someday!

Thank you for sharing!
persnikitty5 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Very nice. Love the dynamic between these two.
kay chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I must admit that I'm not a fan of the Zoe character but I enjoy reading your stories. Really good!
homeric chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I liked this - Joss and Zoe are strong women in their own different ways. Maybe a little too different when it comes to morality to be friends, but I like the unspoken respect between them.
Chellero chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Very nice! Liked Zoe's POV re: her somewhat tenuous alliance with the "Batsquad." And her piqued curiosity. I'm so itching for some Zoe/Carter on the show (Stanton and Carter, too!) so thanks for this.

"She would give fair warning if she ever found herself on the opposite side. Because betrayed attack dogs and tenacious police detectives made for more unhealthy company, and because she still didn't know Harold's sources. Zoe Morgan had no intention of finding them out the hard way." -Oh, I loved how you put this.

Loved this brief character study.
lovemboth chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Niiice! Would love to read about these ladies talking more.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I like this! I think overall the boys can trust her, in their own cautious way. I love her observations, respect and curiosity of Harold and John's operation. It's fun watching Zoe and Carter match wits. At some point Zoe could become a trusted member of team, IMHO. Thanks for sharing.
leelu chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Your readers need more
blacktop chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Love this clear-eyed glimpse into Zoe's mind and motives. She is not a romantic or a simpering push-over. Neither is Carter, of course, which makes this encounter doubly delicious. It would be such fun to see these two work together, either in canon or in a follow-up fic from you. So happy to hear we will soon get another chapter of your epic Nowhere Left to Run!
jakela chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I enjoyed that this encounter was not about Reese - no bushy tails - yeah!
SassyJ chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Nice. I like Zoe a lot. She's as bent as a nine pound note, but she's honest about it. Great story.
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Great fic!
Mamahub chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I simply love the dynamics of their meeting. So wary. So circling around each other to evaluate the other. Fabulous!