Reviews for Adventures in the Afterlife
leaf ninja chapter 19 . 4/29
I hope you come back to this story and finish it. It's pretty cool to pair Tsunade with our favorite Pervy Sage. Some of us think that they should have got together before, but what can you do. At least they can do it as much as they want while they're dead. Wonder when the Fifth Hokage will wanna stink up the room with the smell of sex. She can't get pregnant since she's dead, so she can go at it again and again with Jiraiya whenever.
KrisJT chapter 19 . 12/13/2015
Hey I read your other little story that had the update about this one in it! I hope you haven't forgotten lol as this story is probably my favorite jiratsu fic! Not rushing you or anything, I just hope that you maybe find the time to update :))
maddie chapter 19 . 11/27/2015
I love reading this so far and i cant wait to read the next update 3 please keep up the great work!
MomoxDerpy chapter 19 . 9/16/2015
Is a nice story but unfortunately not finished. I'm looking forward to the day you'll eventually continue this story, if you ever actually do. I hope so
What happens with Dan? Will Jiraiya survive this disgusting black mud? What happened to Tsunade? I'm really curious.
Kristen chapter 19 . 7/8/2015
Wow I'm in love with your story lol. I've always loved Jiraiya and Tsunade as a couple and I think you have their characters spot on as I'd imagine! Please, please update the story. I think it could have at least 3 chapters left or so. I'm really excited to find out what happens next! After all, it's almost been a year lol. I really hope you find the time to keep writing :) - a fan
Guest chapter 19 . 3/27/2015
Oh! And this story is so amazing! You deserve praise; you are such a talented writer and I would love to be your friend! (If your willing or if you even get around to checking this) but your writing skills are so amazing!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/27/2015
Its ok. I understand. Just please promise that you will update. I really want to keep reading this story. I absolutely love it! Jaraiya x Tsunade is my favorite anime pairing! I understand your stress and frustration. Trust me. Just please, answer me this, will you eventually update it in the future?
Janeway74656kat chapter 19 . 12/2/2014
I understand you have a life. College is very hard. Life is hard. We write and read here for fun. Writing a good book can and will take years, please take a breath. I love this story and would love to read more, but real life comes first. That being said, I like that you still remember this story and that you have told us it will continue, but I could do with out the hostility that is in this note. I hope you find a balance in your life that will allow you to continue writing here, while still living your life.
with love and hope,
A fan.
higgile chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
u know if u dont update i think everybody including the characters of your story r gonna b upset i mean i want jiraiya to beat dan's skinny ass and have tsunade even though tsunade doesn't deserve jiraiya but i ship the two so update please
mrfox chapter 18 . 9/3/2014
wow im going to be really pissed if tsunade goes with Dan after all of this i was enjoying the dan bashing
ra7matigorti2 chapter 18 . 8/20/2014
You need to update soon please and great job by the way
ra7matigorti2 chapter 14 . 8/20/2014
I started reading this fanfic yesterday and I can't bring myself to pausr I really like it good job :)
ra7matigorti2 chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
I really like how you described the afterlife and tsunade going to the neutral door
Guest chapter 18 . 7/29/2014
Awesome! I can see those two gettin' married
in the afterlife.