Reviews for Adventures in the Afterlife
Oh! And this story is so amazing! You deserve praise; you are such a talented writer and I would love to be your friend! (If your willing or if you even get around to checking this) but your writing skills are so amazing!
Its ok. I understand. Just please promise that you will update. I really want to keep reading this story. I absolutely love it! Jaraiya x Tsunade is my favorite anime pairing! I understand your stress and frustration. Trust me. Just please, answer me this, will you eventually update it in the future?
Janeway74656kat chapter 19 . 12/2/2014
I understand you have a life. College is very hard. Life is hard. We write and read here for fun. Writing a good book can and will take years, please take a breath. I love this story and would love to read more, but real life comes first. That being said, I like that you still remember this story and that you have told us it will continue, but I could do with out the hostility that is in this note. I hope you find a balance in your life that will allow you to continue writing here, while still living your life.
with love and hope,
A fan.
higgile chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
u know if u dont update i think everybody including the characters of your story r gonna b upset i mean i want jiraiya to beat dan's skinny ass and have tsunade even though tsunade doesn't deserve jiraiya but i ship the two so update please
mrfox chapter 18 . 9/3/2014
wow im going to be really pissed if tsunade goes with Dan after all of this i was enjoying the dan bashing
ra7matigorti2 chapter 18 . 8/20/2014
You need to update soon please and great job by the way
ra7matigorti2 chapter 14 . 8/20/2014
I started reading this fanfic yesterday and I can't bring myself to pausr I really like it good job :)
ra7matigorti2 chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
I really like how you described the afterlife and tsunade going to the neutral door
Guest chapter 18 . 7/29/2014
Awesome! I can see those two gettin' married
in the afterlife.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/3/2014
This story is great
Phoenix chapter 18 . 4/3/2014
Keep up thegood work I'm looking forward to read your next chapter. ;-)
Naruto Uchiha Senju Ootsutsuki chapter 18 . 3/14/2014
This story is awesome. Keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/22/2014
An amazing chapter. Things are getting sooo coplicated that I'm very, VERY interested as to how you'll wrap this up! Update soon, onegai! :3
me chapter 17 . 9/4/2013
75 is 3/4 of 100, but i love the story. Tsunade is ready to go kick some ass. I like who the bad guy is. Is this all a way for him to grow strong enough to make it back to the living world? Can't wait for more.
Saya-chan chapter 17 . 8/24/2013
Nyaahhh! Awesome chapter!

Grr... of course Orochimaru screws up everything once again! I expected no less from him, hehe. Once a villain, always a villain, huh? And I really liked that Tsunade was able to catch up with some old frineds and acquaintances, if ever so briefly. Very touching, especially the Shizune part.

Hell, now I just can't wait to see what's coming up next! I'm praying for a fast update!

Saya-chan