Reviews for The Lost Boy
Guest chapter 15 . 2/8/2018
Really good story
Phanfan925 chapter 15 . 1/1/2018
Absolutely amazing Evo fanfiction. Heck, amazing fanfiction in general. The writing style was top-notch and the emotions were easy to follow. I found myself tearing up at the last few paragraphs along with Scotty-boi. Stay proud of this, and thanks for the great read!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/16/2016
This was amazing! So so so good! I loved it
StoryFinder1 chapter 15 . 8/10/2015
I loved the story! It was so fun to read about Scott and Xavier and the other, and I thought that you did a wonderful job capturing the way they are meant to be. I can't wait to read more stories by you, and am curious about the Bat Family that you hinted at. (I have always found them intriguing myself :)

Keep Writing!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/17/2015
es hermosa tu historia me encantó que la leí toda en dos días, perdón por comentar recién pero me quedé prendida a penas la empecé . Por favor alguna secuela que podamos seguir te lo suplico escribe mas
LiveAndLetRain chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Firstly, I love the idea that the Professor built Cerebro especially to look for Scott. I think, more than for any other student, the Professor really is Scott's parent and having that get off to such a wonderful start...
And there is Jean, out talking Logan and Ororo already! I think she actually had less and less success with that as time went on and she grew up.
LiveAndLetRain chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
That awkward moment, when you realize that you haven't reviewed a story you thought you had.

So...To make up for lost time...
A generalized review for the whole story.
I love it. There are too few Scott Origin stories out there, and even fewer good ones, it is so nice to be able to come back and read this again when I can't take anymore of the Scott-bashing that seems to define most of the X-Men fandom.
TreeTrope chapter 15 . 7/16/2014
EEEEK I LOVED IT ESPECIALLY THE ENDING AWW SO CUTE!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/8/2014
this is the best Cyclops origin story for evolution I ve ever read hands down
it was beautiful and very informative and you understand why scott is the way he is
I personally like him but it's always good to know the story behind the man
he is awesome and this story is awesome
the professor, logan, storm, hank and jean were awesome as well
my favorite part was the motorcycle scene and the nightmare scene I wanted to cry on that one
I hope their is a sequal
I changed my name for this chapter 15 . 10/27/2013
This story was amazing. Just beautiful. It deserves WAYYYY more reviews than it has got! Seriously.
Chellerbelle chapter 15 . 9/26/2013
Fascinating story. I quite enjoyed it.
ReNewIt chapter 15 . 7/5/2013
Thank you for writing this story.
I don't know whether to laugh, cry or just hug you via computer. That was beautiful.
I always found Cyclops to be an interesting, cool albeit complex character and thanks to my nieces and nephews, I believe the Evolution version is my favorite. I kind of like the young Cyclops growing up to be the capable leader he is. This story showed why is so loyal to Xavier and his dream.
What I love most is how realistic his beginnings as a student was. His learning to trust again. His struggle with his powers. His fear of the professor. His strength of character. His relationship with the others. His acceptance. Beautiful.
I liked how Storm, with all her maternal affection, was the first one he trusted. I liked how he only at first trusted Logan because he listened to Storm but soon realized that Logan wanted what was best for him too. LOL I really loved the part when Logan had to assure Scott regarding a PMSing Storm. LOL I don't think I've ever read about Storm's time of the month. I'd imagine it would be scary. Poor kid. Logan's gift was wonderful and the nightmare scene was very heartwrenching/warming.
I really love Jean with her endless energy and teenage silliness. I could understand why Scott didn't take to her at first. I think her role played a huge part in Scott's recovery.
I really enjoyed this. I hope a sequel is forthcoming.
aurum88 chapter 15 . 6/17/2013
Awww. That was a really sweet ending. I really liked it. That was an excellent way to end this story. :) As for the sequel, I think that's a really good idea. What would be awesome is if Jack got out of prison or something and he and Scott met again! Cuz it's pretty obvious that Scott hasn't completely recovered from the whole Jack Winters thing... Just an idea for you to consider. From my muse to yours.
aurum88 chapter 13 . 6/16/2013
Awwwwwww. Scott... I love Scott. Now he doesn't have to just read braille! Yay! I really love how you write him. It's exactly how I think that he would act. Great job, as always.
aurum88 chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Yay! They found Scott! I liked how you did that part in Scott's mind with I Scott and I Jean. It was a little confusing at first, but I soon got the hang of it and it was pretty cool. Great job on this chapter. Jean would SO break into the professor's office and use Cerebro. I love this girl... But I love Scott more :)