Reviews for Mastery of the Workplace Environment
crimeshowfanatic15 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
this was really funny. i dont think that would have happened on the show. But i could totally see them tricking us with a scene like this. well done!
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
WAY FUN, loved it !
hellishrose chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
That was awesome, now the question is did Ziva hit him by accident or on purpose to cover what they were really doing.
ahtlolevad72 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
It's adorable
mon-petit-pois chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Oh my god this story killed me.
I3NCIS chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
So very funny! Excellent story! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
That was precious. Poor McGee. Few of these make me LOL, but this one did. Bravo!
VerySpecialAgentAli chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I laughed so hard!
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This was so funny! Great tribute to Ziva's lack of restraint in regards to entering the men's bathroom. lol
Wolkenkind chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I just came across the story again and i'm really sorry that i did not leave an review the last time, because it ist totally hilarious! I really like stories which are told from McGee's point of view. The poor guy has no easy life with his two favourite coworkers. It seems so typical of Ziva and Tony to sneak away to the bathroom and you picked out exactly the two reasons that would lead them to do so. Once more I just can say that the story is great and really funny. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories :)
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Oh, my goodness! I was laughing out loud, banging my desk, and shaking my head at poor McGee's antics to keep Vance out of restroom. This was a wonderful fic, with just the perfect combination of humor and silliness. :)
Ashi-Grey chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Hysterical! I love it! smooth cover-up McGeek!
firstadream100 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Very fun story. Sweet McGee, always covering up for them. The Gibbs stance was hilarious.
lolaughoutloud123 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Wow that was really great I really enjoyed it :) I was sad when I noticed I reached the end:/