Reviews for I'll Love You Better Now
SelenaQuintanillaLOVER chapter 15 . 3/13
Definitely in love with this story and I just love how Daniel protects Emily and Charlotte :)
cuiper90 chapter 15 . 12/27/2013
Good story update soon
Caroline chapter 15 . 12/10/2013
please update.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/28/2013
update
Renee chapter 15 . 7/17/2013
Thanks for your writing! I love it! Are you planning on writing more chapters?
LoveRevenge chapter 15 . 6/19/2013
please update, I really love this story
LoveRevenge chapter 15 . 6/3/2013
please update the story, it's really great :D
PLL and Victorious RULE chapter 15 . 3/23/2013
MORE MORE MORE PLEASEEEE I LOVE THIS!
reina13 chapter 15 . 3/3/2013
love it
HeroineGauddess chapter 15 . 2/2/2013
I like that Emily is sticking up for Daniel (: And I'm curious as to why Creighton left in the first place...
JustAnotherNinetiesBitch chapter 15 . 2/2/2013
Eeeek, I don't like how easily Creighton seemed to get under Emily's skin and I hope she can keep her goal in mind. Brilliant writing, as always!
MADStar529 chapter 15 . 2/1/2013
Love it! How Emily confronted Creighton about Daniel. Wonder why he won't talk about it though. Although I know why he won't talk about it to her but Daniel does deserve an explanation. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Hopelessly-Romantic22 chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
It has been a long time since I was so impressed with a story that I felt the honest need to post a review. Your story is original but just familiar enough to make it impeccable. I don't know if writing is just something you do in your free time or if it is something more to you. Regardless, you have a true talent. Also, I am curious about Daniel's poem, it is beautiful; is it your own? I tried to google it—to no avail.

I really hope you choose to continue this story, it can be considered among one of the few real gems that are found in the "FanFiction-verse". Looking forward to the further development of this masterpiece, as well as the introduction to any of your past and future trysts.

PS- The short chapters are both a breath of fresh air and an effective method of torture, as I often find myself craving more.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
I love the story! its soo good! But i would lov to see more romantic scenes of daniel and emily! Other than that, this story is fantastic! Great job!
lpmkonjibhuvgycftxdrzseawq chapter 14 . 1/9/2013
Please please please update soon love your story please update