Reviews for Flicker
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
I love reactor stories - there's just something so intimate and emotional! Very well written :)
Neo luver chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
This story is seriously touching in the last parts. The first ones... XD they were wild.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Omg! That was awesome! Love it! :D
unusedaccount1177 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
You are one of the most awesome person ever. I loved this story. Wonderful characterization of Tony and Steve, and I just really liked the whole thing. Thanks for the great read. Keep writing.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Liked this.
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This is lovely. I like each of the snippets and how you detail each scenario. Beautiful work.
LittleBounce chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
i really love this - multi-dimensional, perfect length, and really nicely paced. It doesn't hurt that i love the steam element of this, too ;)
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Liked the fic
HannaHazzard chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Sweet story! Especially the one where he lights the cave for the little girl :)
paisley15 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I really like this. Especially, the part where Tony walked up and was all, " Somebody called for a light?"
suerum chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This is a very original approach to their relationship. I like the concept of using the arc reactor to delineate the arc of their growing connection. The short little vignettes illustrate the growth of their commitment through the medium of the light and life provided by the reactor, very nicely done!