Reviews for Mirrored
BEWDS chapter 26 . 9/28
This was wonderful until the epilogue. Something about it just felt... disjointed like it didn't quite fit with the rest of the fic. O ~ o;;

That's my only critique. Excellent fic otherwise, lovely characterization, good descriptions, amazing twists!
Beware of October chapter 1 . 9/24
I love your work :). Keep it up. This reminds me of a song that goes to for your stories ... Lacey Sturm - Run to you. I recommend. Perfect for this story. I always wanted to write reviews but never had the chance. Awesome story :) I've been re-reading ur stories u have talent. Good job. U should write a book if u do i'll buy. Best wishes.
Isabell3 chapter 26 . 9/23
i loved it! could not Even stop Reading it when i was at work lol it was really awsome great work
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 26 . 9/22
That was a glorious story. I think Voldemort is the only person who could murder hundreds of people and not go to jail because everyone is too scared to actually arrest him.
WishfullyThinking chapter 26 . 9/8
This was fuckin amazing 10/10
I read this up until 5 am
Yona0 chapter 26 . 8/28
Whoa...he allowed it... Nice. Loved this...mostly. (I love dark Harry, it's rare to see him so light...too light.)
Yona0 chapter 17 . 8/28
You certainly have a thing for armpits, don't you? XD
try10 chapter 26 . 8/19
This is the best LV/HP story I have read. You have wonderful writing style and are good at keeping the characters real. I'm also curious about your other works. :D
try10 chapter 15 . 8/19
I expected Voldemort to do that. This story is so full of surprising moments.
try10 chapter 6 . 8/18
o_O Oh my! This chapter was ... poor Harry...
SilverRider09 chapter 6 . 8/18
This chapter certainly created some very interesting imagery
try10 chapter 5 . 8/18
Amazing. Everyone is in character. It's a wonder how you manage to do it. I really like this story!
try10 chapter 3 . 8/18
Nice! Poor Harry! XD
try10 chapter 2 . 8/18
I would have loved Harry to kick Voldemort where the sun don't shine in the book as well. :D This story seems interesting and funny as well.
HAHAHA chapter 1 . 8/17