Reviews for Mirrored
My beautiful babies
Just love each other already
In love with your characterization and development!
HPlover chapter 6 . 6/25
Best chapter ever, I love your sense of humour
HTT234 chapter 5 . 6/24
I came across your story and instantly fell in love with it. I know I found it a little too late but I can't help feeling happy because finally I've found a good HP fic that contains all my favorites after such a long time. Thanks for this lovely story
carnidab chapter 10 . 6/26
I'm sorry your love life sucked at the time this chapter was made I hope it got better.
customguest chapter 1 . 6/16
Epiloge! Epiloge! *Cheers*
cztelnik chapter 25 . 6/7
Definitely the most oddly interesting romantic HP fic I've seen but really quite good just the same. Very existential angst throughout.
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 16 . 6/1
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 6 . 6/1
OHHH MAH GAWD THIS IS SO HUMILIATING (secondhand embarrassment) AND HILARIOUS
OH GOD HE ALMOST GOT VIOLATED BY A SNAKE AND THEN BELLATRIX HOOLLLYYYY
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 5 . 6/1
oh god...harry please turn back to yourself soon
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 2 . 6/1
OH GOD i love luna "i liked you better when you had a nose"
TOO GOOD
jane chapter 25 . 5/29
me encanta esta historia no me canso de leerla es buenĂ­sima
Suerte y se feliz en la vida
FluffyBiscuits chapter 25 . 5/22
I just sat and read this story in three hours. It was really good. I just enjoyed reading how Voldermort and Harry got together. It was also neat how every character from the book seemed to make an appearance. The only thing I would have liked to have seen is Ginny move on with Neville instead of attempting to go back to Harry again.
Lady Gaidin chapter 25 . 5/9
That was a really fun fic. I love what you did with Bella and the horcrux. Great twist! Happy ending that put butterflies in my stomach. Loved the gradual shift of Voldemort's character through the fic and Harry just being determined and loving but also headstrong and emotional. Hermione was brilliant and Ron has some wonderful moments as the best friend who can sometimes be an idiot but always comes through when needed.
1,047 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »