Reviews for Mirrored
Wenyuewen chapter 20 . 5/21
I stumbled on this fic a few days ago, and have been reading it as much as time allows since then. It's rare to find a HP/LV fic that manages to pull of the relationship without simplifying the issue to become 'harry turns dark' or 'voldie-warts turns good'. Great job, it really is a wonderful read!
acetwolf94 chapter 26 . 4/20
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Mirage chapter 10 . 4/5
see...that is why i cant stand ginny...she is a Gold and fame digging bint...
onne Thing out of her way of thinking and planing she goes all crazy...like in ch10...they should erase her Memory.
Saroyamal chapter 1 . 3/6
It's such a delightful story! I wonder if I can still see the new story you said you were working on someday.
lol.
christine.kagak chapter 26 . 2/27
Love how you ended it.
Jet chapter 26 . 2/11
Oh my gosh, you are an absolutely phenomenal writer! The amazingly complex relationship between Harry and Tom was one of the best that I have ever read and I am in love with it. Generally with that sort of plot I get extremely frustrated and just want them to make up and kiss and yet somehow you managed to avoid that and keep me locked into this story. Well done!
Snake-faced chapter 1 . 1/12
OMG! Whenever I pass this story I think 'Isn't that the one where Harry punched Voldemort in the crotch'. I didn't remember that much detail put into the punch nor Harry's sassy awesomeness.
ChronicMigraine007 chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
I loved this story! Truly inspiring. You're a great source of inspiration and motivation for me. Thank you for your work!
OperaEagle IcelynLacelett chapter 8 . 12/16/2016
Read later-Harry kidnapped by Voldemort when he finds out about the Horcrux
EmLights chapter 26 . 12/12/2016
very cute ending!
Ian Alexandr chapter 26 . 12/8/2016
Oh my god, this is so good. This is the best LV/HP I've ever read. you managed to balance them so wonderfully and they really aren't OOC that much, you did a great job with character development and explaining anything that might be OOC or confusing for some people. There were a few times where I was super exasperated with Voldemort because he kept being stupid. Miscommunication really is the worst villain. Anyways, this was really good and I enjoyed it so much.
Carottal chapter 26 . 11/27/2016
Their exchanges are so much fun to read!

I had guessed the thing with the cup and Bellatrix, and was incredibly proud about it, just so you know.

So yeah, I read the whole story, as you can guess. And I enjoyed it a lot! I already told you about that beauty and the beast feeling, it remained until the end of that arc. Then, with Tom lying soullessly on the floor, couldn't help but think of Sleeping Beauty. Not that the comparison was as relevant as the first one.

I loved your Harry. I liked what we saw of the other characters too (Hermione, Ginny and Neville in particular) but Harry was just impossible not to love with his own unfaltering love. And even when he didn't think about things, I loved how frustrated it made me.

I wonder if Myrtle started shipping Tom and Harry after that scene at the prefect bathroom. That is the one mystery I wanted unravelled and still wait for. Your story was fun, with a real conclusion and even though I would have enjoyed it as well as now without that fact, I have to say that to read a long, adventure fic with those two that is actually finished is extremely pleasant!

So thank you for sharing this story, thank you for keeping working on it till you finished it, and thank you for the fun I had reading the result of all that hard work!
Carottal chapter 14 . 11/27/2016
Hum, a decaying object that only the "ultimate sacrifice" can save... Why do I think of the beauty and the beast now, I wonder...

Well, I love the tone of this story. Light and fun but with coherence and plot. It's not that common on this fandom. A very refreshing read for now if I dare say so, which, as you can see, I do.

AlwaysAnAussie chapter 26 . 11/14/2016
perfect ending. I thoroughly enjoyed this fic. I actually don't think I have the words to praise you enough. I was so drawn in and captivated. fantastic. thx for sharing.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 20 . 11/13/2016