Reviews for Mirrored
raragris chapter 21 . 2/18
I'm brave, but I only understand English, my capacity to write or talk is very limited, so sorry. Your story is awesome, one of the best of the ship. 3
GoldNiffler1996 chapter 5 . 11/13/2020
This is so hilarious omgg
IceShadow-HP chapter 26 . 9/18/2020
I love how original this story 3
One of the best fanfics I've ever read!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/11/2020
This fic s crazy and magnificent
RodeRozen chapter 26 . 7/24/2020
this is so in character it could be canon. I love it!
muttjc2003 chapter 26 . 7/5/2020
This is an absolutely fantastic story. I think you captured Harry and Voldemort's characters perfectly in this. Amazing job! I loved this :D
Tatooine brine chapter 1 . 5/30/2020
I love it!Although my English is not very good, but I have been trying to read this story!
blown chapter 2 . 5/11/2020
haha this already loooks promising. soooo hilarious the idea of polyjuicing at voldy!
WeisseHex chapter 5 . 4/26/2020
Verry Interesting indeed!
WeisseHex chapter 1 . 4/26/2020
I think that Harry can use the fingernail to track Voldie! At least I think so!
burnehn chapter 26 . 10/24/2019
i like how i immediately knew what they were talking about at the end there.

Well, now, final review it is i suppose. im not sure of its because Ive stopped injecting myself with coffee and this story just happened to appear in the beginning of my fantastic mood, but i have had a blast reading for the past few days.

I dont know what genre this is, but ive laughed, scoffed, and laugh-scoffed incredulously (the drunk Tom scene and every bit where Harry misses that the git is falling in love with him; its just so Harry, i cant even).

I have somehow been delighted over the entire course of this story and, while the magnitude of that delight is a bit concerning, I want to thank you for taking the time to write this (thank you).

(Quick note: having not read the books since splurging on hp fanfiction, i cant confirm if these two are characterised as fantastically as i think they are but... they feel pretty in character. though sometimes Volde strikes me as a little... odd.)

There. A full review. Anyway, you have written an interesting, entertaining tale. Good bloody job, mate. Best of luck to you.
burnehn chapter 23 . 10/24/2019
lmao, vegetable Tom is fiesty?
burnehn chapter 10 . 10/23/2019
well, fuck you too, Ginny
burnehn chapter 7 . 10/23/2019
reading that Riddle piece number 7 prefers Harry got INSANELY excited. like, i fost pumped and said, "yeah, boy!"

what is this story doing to me
burnehn chapter 6 . 10/23/2019
omg. oh my god. Harry. Harry, how? lmfao, how does this even
1,210 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »