Reviews for Mirrored
Birnan Midniht chapter 26 . 10/24/2019
i like how i immediately knew what they were talking about at the end there.

Well, now, final review it is i suppose. im not sure of its because Ive stopped injecting myself with coffee and this story just happened to appear in the beginning of my fantastic mood, but i have had a blast reading for the past few days.

I dont know what genre this is, but ive laughed, scoffed, and laugh-scoffed incredulously (the drunk Tom scene and every bit where Harry misses that the git is falling in love with him; its just so Harry, i cant even).

I have somehow been delighted over the entire course of this story and, while the magnitude of that delight is a bit concerning, I want to thank you for taking the time to write this (thank you).

(Quick note: having not read the books since splurging on hp fanfiction, i cant confirm if these two are characterised as fantastically as i think they are but... they feel pretty in character. though sometimes Volde strikes me as a little... odd.)

There. A full review. Anyway, you have written an interesting, entertaining tale. Good bloody job, mate. Best of luck to you.
Birnan Midniht chapter 23 . 10/24/2019
lmao, vegetable Tom is fiesty?
Birnan Midniht chapter 10 . 10/23/2019
well, fuck you too, Ginny
Birnan Midniht chapter 7 . 10/23/2019
reading that Riddle piece number 7 prefers Harry got INSANELY excited. like, i fost pumped and said, "yeah, boy!"

what is this story doing to me
Birnan Midniht chapter 6 . 10/23/2019
omg. oh my god. Harry. Harry, how? lmfao, how does this even
Birnan Midniht chapter 5 . 10/23/2019
bwahaha, hat lst scene had me nearly to pieces for some reason xD
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 11 . 5/24/2019
SOOOOOOO good
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 2 . 5/23/2019
SOOOOOOO BLOOOOODY BRILLIANT SO FAR
anon chapter 1 . 4/27/2019
what a brilliant idea! and wonderful execution, too. thanks for sharing!
Romane chapter 26 . 3/6/2019
Aaaaah I love it ! ToT
Perhentian chapter 26 . 11/25/2018
I really liked this story! It is well written, and the interactions between Voldemort and Harry are great. I also really loved Ron and Hermione in this fic, loving Harry and facing everything with him. Thank you for writting and sharing this fic!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/27/2018
Bellatrix? Moody?
Guest chapter 12 . 9/27/2018
Hope the idiot told the order to find a new safehouse
1,200 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »