Reviews for how you survived the war
That was beautiful. Thank you.
azzule chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I really felt the moment when Rachel, as a child, seeks comfort in her father's arms. What he says to her, the whole concept of explaining love to a child so simply, was beautiful. It was my favorite moment in this story.
electrictwizist chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
You already know most of my feelings for this because I liveblogged it basically, but this hurt my heart in all the ways. The scene with Rachel in the episode of Big Brother and the way she felt so GUILTY made me want to read something exactly like this, because all fics I've read have been from Quinn's POV and this voice from Rachel's just makes me heart hurt in the best way possible. 33
Dogluvertoo chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Cute! THIS was the part that was missing in the actual episode. :/ I loved the Rachel point of view, it really sounded like her. I also loved the little Quinn/Sam friendship snippet, because it reminded me of Kingdom Up for Sale, another one of your stories that I love. Really good job, please keep writing!
lostloveofallthings chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This is...actually incredible. Wow. I'm trying to think of something constructive or coherent to put together in this review, but all that's coming to mind is that this is perfect.

I liked that part with Rachel looking to Quinn as her standard of beauty as this way to understand how to be a teenage girl. That was great, insightful, and makes just a ridiculous amount of sense.

"You bring the hand you're holding to your lips, gratitude seeping from your every pore. They're not so much kisses as muted hallelujahs pressed against her skin, blessing the gentle spider web of veins, pale blue under paler flesh, and the blood that flows through them.

Urging on the symphony of healing in her cells."

That was beautiful. So now I know you're an English major lol. That is a compliment, trust me.

I really loved the part about the way Quinn would move. I think that's certainly something about Quinn that anyone would see. The way she moved as a cheerleader, the way she dances, and even the way she walks down the's a captivating thing. Rachel would see that. Also...that part about Quinn being all out of names and that people could only start over so many times. That's great!

I really liked Sam and Mercedes praying for Quinn because, in my head, they truly know her because they've seen her in ways the others haven't. They've seen a giving and sweet version of her.

I also adored Rachel singing Godspell songs as a form of prayer lol.

Oh yes, I have to point out the part about why Quinn applied to Yale. A "new haven." damn. That's so damn good, I wish I thought of it! Lol

You are fantastic. Please feel free to continue writing Faberry one shots lol
feintidea chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I have read SO many post-omw fics, and yet you still somehow sneak yours in and make it perfectly unique. I fell in love with your Quinn but with this you made Rachel a serious contender. Beautiful job :)
stars4redvines chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I have nothing to say about this but brilliance. Pure brilliance. I felt Rachel's confusion and terror and... I really loved it. :)
KelseyO chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
"The first time you squeeze Quinn's hand without Finn's ring on your finger is the first time she squeezes back."

Ugh. I CAN'T.

Anyways. This was stellar. All of it. Well worth the wait. Also, you used "indelible" and I laughed.
zettev2 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Loved it. Thank you.
youngbloodbuzz chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I just...

"Hey beautiful eyes, mind if I party with you?"

I'm dying?! Oh my god. My heart melted at that.

I love how you wrote this sorta pro-Finn. Not a lot of people know how to write him properly and always make him into the villain. The only person who ever made me really like Finn was thememoriesfire, but this was really refreshing.

I also love, how unlike other post-OMW stories, Rachel isn't suddenly head over heels with Quinn. The last scene seemed to set it up enough for that. Also this line:

"Yeah, killed me."

Was brilliant, in terms of Rachel's realization on how toxic her relationship with Finn could be.

(This also reminds me i need to finish my own OMW au story. Damn procrastination.)

But yes, I loved it.
Tzel chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This is a really poignant and moving take on a familiar set up. I really enjoyed reading it.
poetzproblem chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This is beautiful. You captured Rachel perfectly, and all of the emotions she went through were painfully realistic. Pieces like this make me think, once again, about all the missed opportunities on the show, because something like this is what should have happened. I especially liked how you used the fabric softener and the sparse accumulation of Rachel's stuff at Finn's house to underline the point that they were nowhere near ready for marriage. This is just a really wonderful piece. Thank you for sharing.
EAnIL chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Such a tease but its all good. Hope to see more awesome work from you.
Ana Rivera chapter 1 . 10/27/2012