Reviews for A Devilish New Beginning
matthewdeal25 chapter 5 . 6/24
please update this story
Master Xehanort chapter 5 . 5/9
I love it this story is great so keep going and I think the third guy is Madara so keep up the good work my friend.
Madgormley chapter 5 . 3/16
excellent story so far i hope to see more updates for this in future
TheChaosOfInsanity chapter 5 . 1/5
Is Tsunami a valkrie?
uzuuchi007 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
next...
King of things that go BOOM chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
hmmmm very interesting i look forward to reading more. all in all a good start did not see much in terms of spelling or grammar errors, it was clear and concise . i also hope you pick this story up again and start writing on it again
agnar chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
It took Naruto, mr. super badass, stronger than everyone there, able to sense them all from a distance FIFTEEN MINUTES to find them when he left RIGHT after Saizuo?

What the FUCK?
hellfire45 chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
Good make more chapters
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
DAMMIT YOU FUCKER UPDATE THIS STORY YOU SONNUVA BIYCH!
Yumi Nakamura Chan chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
i like it
Qzh chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
ho ho ho so is that sasuke? because i dont think madara or obito know his catchphrase, hell it could be kakashi in a very radical plot twist.
dam no Tsurara or Ageha.
next update should be good, also very interested to see how you incorporate Akasha.
Veldrisk chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
This is an excellent story so far. I look forward to reading the next chapter and encourage you to take however long you need to put out chapters that you are confident in.
Veldrisk chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
I love it when Naruto gets trained by Sparda and his family.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
awsome fic can't wait for more good work
Meta1213 chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
Sweet chapter and all three girls that I wanted in the harem are going to be in it. Please update as soon as possible.