Reviews for Perseverance
Born2Lose chapter 15 . 6/8/2014
Holy freaking crap, you are the Queen of Drama. The tense situations you created had me on the edge of my seat! You're a real master of the Mass Effect fandom; I'm 100% impressed with your incredible talent. Very, very nice read.

also HOW ARE YOU GONNA END THE STORY LIKE THIS HUH A FREAKIN' WAR IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN AND AHHHHHHHHHHH

That is all
Peachy Moose chapter 15 . 3/18/2014
I loved this story it was so good! Just one thing that bothered me was instead if hand you used talon to describe Garrus' hands. He only has talons on the tips of his fingers, you made it almost seem like he had no hand and it was just one big talon? I'm NOT flaming! I loved it though it was so good! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/26/2013
Please make the story little longer
God's Echo chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
This chapter made me really happy :D
Guest chapter 15 . 2/12/2013
This was a good story, and I enjoyed reading it!
swemanD47 chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
...why do i feel like the ending was a giant cliffhanger...i mean..what about the battle? who pwns who?
Guest chapter 14 . 1/21/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter!
SarahLynne chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
So catching myself up on like the past 3 chapters and wow I am really likening the new Shepard. Like I'm sad that she had to give in and take the medication but I love that she's working at the gym so she can get back in the alliance. So excited for a new chapter!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/12/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/11/2012
Love it. I was hoping for sexy times but this is nice. For some reason I'm very lost. Apparently a lot happened between this chapter and the last one, and some new things you have thrown into the mix are just a little confusing... I think it's just all the random emotions Shep feels that's confusing me. Probably because I'm a simple guy lol. I still would love to see where this goes!
Credete chapter 13 . 12/11/2012
Jesus, you love portraying Shepard as savior of the galaxy, but on the same note, a person that is despised by everyone she saved. And fuck the salarians. Bunch of twats. I love how you are still writing that despite everything humanity did for the galaxy, they are still not trusted and still hated. The deep hatred won't go away I guess .

Fun new update. Garrus is still not telling Shepard everything, and vice-versa. Not a very trust-based relationship as you are writing it lol
crazy shakin chapter 12 . 11/23/2012
the Batarians took the worst hit during the reaper war. What chance in hell do they think they have if a genophage cured Krogan stand with shepard
shirteater chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
NOOOOOO! The story can't be over so soon! There are soo many unanswered questions! There must be a sequel... I beg you! T_T
Credete chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
Dafuq. This is the first I've heard about it being almost done! What are these lies?

How are you going to end it? In two chapters nonetheless. Interesting update though :D
Credete chapter 11 . 11/21/2012