Reviews for Worth Fighting For
DreamerChild88 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Great story! Sam and Jules definitely have a love worth fighting for, even if it did take them a while to figure that out. I laughed when Jules asked if Ed or Izzy was the more responsible person in that pair, because I could actually see her saying something like that. Again, great job with this story!
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Love this fic
Tirsh chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Not a single piece of fruit or speck of sugar to work with and you still managed to make JAM! and Jam that makes total sense within the scope of the episode - I don't know how you do it!
Love the intimate little moment with the cheese on the lip - so simple so perfect. It would kill them to give us a moment like that on the TV?! Anyway .. I digress.
could totally see all of these fights being the kind of fights that they would get into - Sam as the protector because "some people are helpless and need to be protected" - could also see his Dad not giving a damn what the reason was. Jules just looking for trouble after her mom died, wishing she had fought with her friend - so sad. And I totally didn't see it coming when you brought it around to them - but it was so perfect. Him wishing he had fought for them.
But who is this crazy nutbar that had Sam and started macking on his roommate instead? the hell? :) she needs to have her head examined.
ChrisGal1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
THanks for writing these post ep them...every one of them is intriguing, I truly look forward to reading ANY story from you...especially since most of them include a very healthy dose of JAM.
abril4 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Nice..very good. Love how you write!
Sewtunes chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Wonderful post-ep JAM! Since we had so little air time with them, I especially enjoyed this post-ep story. Love how Winnie sneaked up behind Ed and heard something good about herself! And then conversation about fights providing some backstory even though it's not canon, it's very plausible.
SYuuri chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Without your post episodes stories I think it really would have made me feel even worse -especially now with the lack of our favorite couple- so thank you for the stories you've done so far. This one was no different and it amazed me how you could take that aspect from Greg and Dean's story and make it a Jam one. Always loved to hear more about their lives when they were younger. I could totally picture Sam drunk and punch that dude, ha. The last bit was so sweet, and sad, but sweet ughhh. No worries Sam you'll have the rest of your life with Jules! :(

Will it kill the writers to put Sam and Jules together in one couch?
sloop3000 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
You know I've actually been wondering how you would write a post-epsiode story to last week's eppy, but I've got to say that I am impressed! I really enjoyed this!
Amelie Hart chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I always got the impression that Jules was one bad-ass teenager!
Really enjoyed this oneshot after a Jam-less episode!
dawnpritchard66 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
aww i love sam & jules x
arlette-sweet-heart chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
sweet and romantic i love it
Sairs J chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Another fabulous story. I loved how you took Dean's experience and used it to develop their back stories. I could just picture them having their discussions. I could imagine Sam sticking up for the weaker boy and his father not understanding. I could also imagine Jules venting her frustrations through high school in the manner you suggested.

Fabulously written as always and I thoroughly enjoyed reading.