Reviews for It Sounds Like the Ocean
I'm a horrible reviewer,but the way you've written for one of my all time favorite couples as me inspired.
Biblioteque de Lis chapter 82 . 2/9
foi lindo, doce e perfeita.
ele se livrou da bicth bagda barbie eestava com nossa tempy, sua bones sendo feliz.
eles são tão felizes juntos, pena que a rebecca morreu mas estou que o park estava morando com a bones e booth.
linda a vão ser uma familia linda e felizes jun tos
kayla.ballentine1 chapter 82 . 11/24/2013
Amazing story!
kayla.ballentine1 chapter 71 . 11/23/2013
Very good so far and very interesting it makes a person wanting to keep reading!
kayla.ballentine1 chapter 10 . 11/23/2013
Honestly, this story is going very well and interesting!
HelloIamGracie chapter 82 . 11/1/2013
Ahh! I hadn't noticed when I was reviewing that this story was complete. But we don't know what happened to Pelent... they haven't caught him yet. And I'm still not sure about Angela, for now I'm going to believe she was at home with her son. And there's no wedding... there was talk of a wedding but no wedding. So now, I am going to appeal to you, as a reader, to write a sequel. Maybe take into account some of the things I said, especially in my first-super-long review, and write another long story to continue the happiness of this little family. And I mean, you can't just leave Pelent floating around out there. He's just too dangerous. So please, please write a sequel. I'm going to check your homepage now, and perhaps you have started to write a sequel, if that is the case, maybe just keep in mind the ideas and thoughts I had in my first-super-long review. And my review where I said that longer chapters might be nice. But this was a lovely story and I enjoyed it a lot. I hope you write more!

HelloIamGracie chapter 81 . 11/1/2013
Awww! Parker calling Bones "mom" that is the best! To be honest, I'm a little surprised, because it all happened kind of fast. You know, his mother just died, but I'm not going to question your story - except: Is Angela alright? We didn't hear about her in the two last chapters. Was she home with her son? That's what I'm hoping. And what about Hodgins' bugs?! OH NO! Haha
HelloIamGracie chapter 79 . 11/1/2013
OoooOoooHhh! That was exciting! Angela better be okay! And Daisy too, because even though she annoys me most of the time her and Sweets belong together in my opinion. Also, Arastoo, he and Cam are together... or will be if you stick to canon couples. I also like Dr. Edison and Dr. Fisher... the only intern I really don't like is that super-smarty pants who's a jackass all the time. And at least we don't have to worry about Wendell. It's weird that Pelant would blow up the whole lab. (Sorry, again I don't know if you're up to date with episodes, but first episode this second... Sweets said that Pelant was trying to seduce Bones, because he likes her superior intellect or whatever) So anyways, it's weird that he would risk her safety. Sweets said Pelant would only kill her after he tried everything for her to get her to like him, and if all else failed he would kill her, himself, and anyone around them. And it's not like he wouldn't know that she was at the lab, even if she wasn't "supposed" to be there that day, he's smart, he would check before he did anything. Well, I'm going to continue reading!

HelloIamGracie chapter 74 . 11/1/2013
OMG! I can't believe Rebecca's dead! At least Parker can now live with Booth and Bones full-time and he does love Bones, too, it's not like he's moving in with his father and his father's girlfriend of three weeks. I'm looking forward to see what will happen next. The only criticism I can give you, is perhaps if you edit this story you make the chapters a little longer. But I think that's just a preference of mine... well, I'm on to read the next chapter!

HelloIamGracie chapter 72 . 11/1/2013
Oh! I haven't read this chapter yet, but I forgot to add one more thing to my review I just wrote. *whispers* You know the really long one?... Anyway, if your sitting kind of to canon then in the next couple months of this story... or if you've already gone farther than that, well, you can add it after... But in the next couple months of the canon, Booth's father dies. So you might want to add that in if you already haven't, again, I don't know I didn't read this chapter I just remembered I was going to put this in my other review and forgot so I scrolled down really quick to comment now, and I also haven't read the rest of the chapters to date. But I will also end this review saying that I do hope you update again soon!

HelloIamGracie chapter 71 . 11/1/2013
I just read your little author's answer note at the bottom. And I completely disagree with this "Suki" person. I like long stories. I mean, maybe you could add a few more cases... you know, talking to suspects or whatever. But I totally understand all the vocab that Bones uses when she's doing her examinations would be hell to write if you're not like her, or a doctor or something, you know? :-) Oh, and I'm glad the nervous kid was just a runaway and not a bomber or something I was afraid something like that was going to happen. Actually, I'm NOT criticizing you at all, because like I said I really love this story so far! But maybe it would have been a little more exciting if the kid was a bomber, but was obviously stopped... but I guess that wouldn't make sense if he was already all the way up to the gate. I'm glad that Rebecca is being more reasonable with Booth's time in regards to Parker. I also like that she would consider Bones as someone that could and would take good care of Parker if she and Booth died. So in your story Jared's still an alcoholic? Because in the show he stopped drinking a little while before he went to India just to meet an American of Indian descent, haha. And I don't know if you are currently up to date, you know watching the show, but your update indicates that you at least know that Bones will call her daughter Christine. Um, while I think it's nice naming her after her mother, I kind of think it's like a "last-generation name" like I have an Aunt Christine. Haha. Since your story's AU perhaps you could change it. And one more thing. You know they end up getting married, and I don't know if you've seen that episode or not, (sorry if you haven't but you must have known it's been a long time coming, and I'm not going to give you all the details), but at their wedding neither Jared and his girlfriend/fiance show, nor do Russ and his girlfriend/fiance/wife, (his situation's confusing, because he calls her daughters his step-kids, and they treat him like a dad, but I do not believe they got married at anytime... but anyways), neither brother shows up and I thought that was totally, for a lack of a better word, LAME! I mean, they each only have one sibling and neither sibling has been married before, and it's like written in the stars that they'll be together forever. Even Avalon says so! Haha. And I noticed, in the episodes (the episode where the baby is born) and the following episodes you don't see either brother, and that's like not cool. You see Max, and Pops, and Parker, and hell, Booth's mom... who in this story you made me re-mad at. Since in your story you made her show up when Booth was a senior, in canon, she doesn't show up until she wants Booth's approval to marry some guy and have two "new shiny not-abused kids", she made me so mad that episode. So when you do the eventual wedding, if your sticking to this storyline I wouldn't have Booth's mother be apart of anything. Also, on a smaller note, is Sweets still dating Daisy, or did you not even add that to this story, (sorry I've forgotten). In the show they broke up but I want them to get back together so bad! So, that was a long review, sorry, but I wanted to vehemently disagree with "Suki", though I do think you could have a little bit more action... both on cases, and maybe you could bump the rating up to "M" if you're comfortable with that and have some more action in the bedroom too ;-). Besides disagreeing with that person, I wanted to put in my input and hope it counts for something. Oh, and if this story's going to be especially long (which I really hope it is!) perhaps Bones and Booth could have another kid down the line ;-). So I am going to finish reading what you've wrote so far, and hope that you update soon, because I'm certainly looking forward to reading more! :-)

Karen chapter 82 . 10/30/2013
Thank you for writing this story. It's been a great read.
Karen chapter 71 . 10/30/2013
Hi! Just wanted to tell you I'm enjoying your story. I like that it focused on family life and more 'fluff' as it helps to build the relationship bonds between all of them that is not shown in the series.
Sorry you had a negative comment by a reader who didn't understand.

Keep up the great work! Keep writing :)
StayNickJonas chapter 82 . 10/17/2013
omg I can't believe this story is over already! it was like the only story or first bones story I ever read! I'm sorry for the late review. I've been catching up on real life ew. I wish school didn't exist hehe! xoxo, mickey
bonesnumberonefan chapter 2 . 9/24/2013