Reviews for It Sounds Like the Ocean
bonesfan619 chapter 82 . 2/28
Another great story!
swtnata94 chapter 36 . 7/22/2015
I was a bit confuse of what's going on in chapters 34 & 35. Who's Hank by the way?
anteffy1 chapter 45 . 7/12/2014
The change in the visitation situation is long overdue! Good job!
anteffy1 chapter 25 . 7/7/2014
I wholeheartedly approve! 100% I love Mad Max and his marvelously mischievous methods! ! ;-)
IHeartBonesBooth chapter 25 . 4/28/2014
I am only in Chapter 25 but I love how Max handled Hannah... 3
Guest chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
I'm a horrible reviewer,but the way you've written for one of my all time favorite couples as me inspired.
Lissyh chapter 82 . 2/9/2014
foi lindo, doce e perfeita.
ele se livrou da bicth bagda barbie eestava com nossa tempy, sua bones sendo feliz.
eles são tão felizes juntos, pena que a rebecca morreu mas estou que o park estava morando com a bones e booth.
linda a vão ser uma familia linda e felizes jun tos
kayla.ballentine1 chapter 82 . 11/24/2013
Amazing story!
kayla.ballentine1 chapter 71 . 11/23/2013
Very good so far and very interesting it makes a person wanting to keep reading!
kayla.ballentine1 chapter 10 . 11/23/2013
Honestly, this story is going very well and interesting!
HelloIamGracie chapter 82 . 11/1/2013
Ahh! I hadn't noticed when I was reviewing that this story was complete. But we don't know what happened to Pelent... they haven't caught him yet. And I'm still not sure about Angela, for now I'm going to believe she was at home with her son. And there's no wedding... there was talk of a wedding but no wedding. So now, I am going to appeal to you, as a reader, to write a sequel. Maybe take into account some of the things I said, especially in my first-super-long review, and write another long story to continue the happiness of this little family. And I mean, you can't just leave Pelent floating around out there. He's just too dangerous. So please, please write a sequel. I'm going to check your homepage now, and perhaps you have started to write a sequel, if that is the case, maybe just keep in mind the ideas and thoughts I had in my first-super-long review. And my review where I said that longer chapters might be nice. But this was a lovely story and I enjoyed it a lot. I hope you write more!

HelloIamGracie chapter 81 . 11/1/2013
Awww! Parker calling Bones "mom" that is the best! To be honest, I'm a little surprised, because it all happened kind of fast. You know, his mother just died, but I'm not going to question your story - except: Is Angela alright? We didn't hear about her in the two last chapters. Was she home with her son? That's what I'm hoping. And what about Hodgins' bugs?! OH NO! Haha
HelloIamGracie chapter 79 . 11/1/2013
OoooOoooHhh! That was exciting! Angela better be okay! And Daisy too, because even though she annoys me most of the time her and Sweets belong together in my opinion. Also, Arastoo, he and Cam are together... or will be if you stick to canon couples. I also like Dr. Edison and Dr. Fisher... the only intern I really don't like is that super-smarty pants who's a jackass all the time. And at least we don't have to worry about Wendell. It's weird that Pelant would blow up the whole lab. (Sorry, again I don't know if you're up to date with episodes, but first episode this second... Sweets said that Pelant was trying to seduce Bones, because he likes her superior intellect or whatever) So anyways, it's weird that he would risk her safety. Sweets said Pelant would only kill her after he tried everything for her to get her to like him, and if all else failed he would kill her, himself, and anyone around them. And it's not like he wouldn't know that she was at the lab, even if she wasn't "supposed" to be there that day, he's smart, he would check before he did anything. Well, I'm going to continue reading!

HelloIamGracie chapter 74 . 11/1/2013
OMG! I can't believe Rebecca's dead! At least Parker can now live with Booth and Bones full-time and he does love Bones, too, it's not like he's moving in with his father and his father's girlfriend of three weeks. I'm looking forward to see what will happen next. The only criticism I can give you, is perhaps if you edit this story you make the chapters a little longer. But I think that's just a preference of mine... well, I'm on to read the next chapter!

HelloIamGracie chapter 72 . 11/1/2013
Oh! I haven't read this chapter yet, but I forgot to add one more thing to my review I just wrote. *whispers* You know the really long one?... Anyway, if your sitting kind of to canon then in the next couple months of this story... or if you've already gone farther than that, well, you can add it after... But in the next couple months of the canon, Booth's father dies. So you might want to add that in if you already haven't, again, I don't know I didn't read this chapter I just remembered I was going to put this in my other review and forgot so I scrolled down really quick to comment now, and I also haven't read the rest of the chapters to date. But I will also end this review saying that I do hope you update again soon!

1,237 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »