Reviews for It Sounds Like the Ocean
Grifter67 chapter 48 . 9/12/2016
It's understandable that Max is concern but he's going about expressing it the wrong way, calling Parker a burden would get him punched in the face by Booth. Lol Like Parker watching Angel.

side note: I was around Parker's age when I started watching Angel, I was so upset when the show was cancel, I was happy when I found out that David landed on another show. He's the reason I started watching Bones but Brennan/Booth & Emily/David amazing chemistry is the reason I stayed. The 'Be a cop' scene is was hooked me.
Grifter67 chapter 44 . 9/12/2016
Booth not wanting to drag Parker through a court case is the reason I believe why he has never taken Rebecca to court, some custody cases are nastier than most divorce cases. Mostly because it goes from being what is best for the child to which side can make the other look unfit the most to win and child's well being gets kicked to side. Booth willingly to sacrifice what he wants in order to not put his son through that is what makes him not only a good father but proves he is not like his father.
Grifter67 chapter 12 . 9/11/2016
Poor Booth, their "friends" really know how to ruin a gift by honing in on something that's just between him and Brennan. Now that Booth has had to buy rings for both Cam and Angela it kinda taints the original meaning for what his and Brennan's rings are meant to symbolize.
bonesfan619 chapter 82 . 2/28/2016
Another great story!
swtnata94 chapter 36 . 7/22/2015
I was a bit confuse of what's going on in chapters 34 & 35. Who's Hank by the way?
anteffy1 chapter 45 . 7/12/2014
The change in the visitation situation is long overdue! Good job!
anteffy1 chapter 25 . 7/7/2014
I wholeheartedly approve! 100% I love Mad Max and his marvelously mischievous methods! ! ;-)
IHeartBonesBooth chapter 25 . 4/28/2014
I am only in Chapter 25 but I love how Max handled Hannah... 3
Guest chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
I'm a horrible reviewer,but the way you've written for one of my all time favorite couples as me inspired.
Lissyh chapter 82 . 2/9/2014
foi lindo, doce e perfeita.
ele se livrou da bicth bagda barbie eestava com nossa tempy, sua bones sendo feliz.
eles são tão felizes juntos, pena que a rebecca morreu mas estou que o park estava morando com a bones e booth.
linda a vão ser uma familia linda e felizes jun tos
kayla.ballentine1 chapter 82 . 11/24/2013
Amazing story!
kayla.ballentine1 chapter 71 . 11/23/2013
Very good so far and very interesting it makes a person wanting to keep reading!
kayla.ballentine1 chapter 10 . 11/23/2013
Honestly, this story is going very well and interesting!
HelloIamGracie chapter 82 . 11/1/2013
Ahh! I hadn't noticed when I was reviewing that this story was complete. But we don't know what happened to Pelent... they haven't caught him yet. And I'm still not sure about Angela, for now I'm going to believe she was at home with her son. And there's no wedding... there was talk of a wedding but no wedding. So now, I am going to appeal to you, as a reader, to write a sequel. Maybe take into account some of the things I said, especially in my first-super-long review, and write another long story to continue the happiness of this little family. And I mean, you can't just leave Pelent floating around out there. He's just too dangerous. So please, please write a sequel. I'm going to check your homepage now, and perhaps you have started to write a sequel, if that is the case, maybe just keep in mind the ideas and thoughts I had in my first-super-long review. And my review where I said that longer chapters might be nice. But this was a lovely story and I enjoyed it a lot. I hope you write more!

-Gracie
HelloIamGracie chapter 81 . 11/1/2013
Awww! Parker calling Bones "mom" that is the best! To be honest, I'm a little surprised, because it all happened kind of fast. You know, his mother just died, but I'm not going to question your story - except: Is Angela alright? We didn't hear about her in the two last chapters. Was she home with her son? That's what I'm hoping. And what about Hodgins' bugs?! OH NO! Haha
1,240 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »