Reviews for Raven's Darling
Im-In-A-Shower chapter 14 . 4/10
I don't know if anyone has corrected you yet, but the spellings are Guinevere and Camlann. Hope that helps a little :)
Crazyaniknowit chapter 24 . 3/15
There is only one things I can say to thing story...
Ahem!
...…...F**king beautiful!
*dies*
arshuk chapter 1 . 2/26
I had read your story like last year. But it was so good that I had to find it again. Sadly, I had forgotten to favourite it at that time and thus it took me more than 20 mins to find it. BUT I DID! HURRY!
Your writing style is AMAZING. Your story was one of the few ones that inspired me to write my own mergana story. Keep on the amazing work. Cheers!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 24 . 1/21
whoa. it was a massively emotional... rollercoaster( its the only word to describe this) fanfic of... epic -ness.
NarinaPrincess12 chapter 24 . 11/29/2014
Wow. I'm just kinda floored at the end of this. You write incredibly well. I loved the way you began the story and in turn, ended it. The story read very much like an epic, but also a fairy tale at the same time. I gotta admit that there were times while I was in the middle where I was so mad at you for all of the cliff hangers and twists. But I couldn't stop reading.

I started this at like noon today and just finished it this evening. I basically read straight through, which is a good sign. That is how the pros do it my dear! Well done! I freaking loved the whole damn thing. It was incredible, absolutely incredible. Your mechanics were nearly perfect, you must have had a good beta. The characterization was also really great and in character as well as AU. Also, your battle scenes! Amazing; graphic enough to put you there, but not enough to make me sick. I kinda skipped through the sex scene but what I skimmed seemed good without being tacky.

Also, what kind of stories do you read? Where do you get your inspiration? I wanna read what you are reading. Do you have any recommendations both within FanFiction and outside of it?

Once again, well done, I loved your story...can you tell?

Happy Writing,
Emily
NarinaPrincess12 chapter 14 . 11/29/2014
Absolute poetry this chapter was. especially the end.
booklover457 chapter 24 . 10/5/2014
you should write a sequel of what happens with the kids. i think merlins daughter should turn to evil.
DragonShadowQueen chapter 24 . 7/15/2014
I liked this. I really liked this.
AJsRandom chapter 24 . 5/24/2014
Wow. You managed to write a long story that I never got tired of and never wished it was the end already. You succeeded in crafting a complex, atypical and epic story, and I thank you for that.

Also, you managed to make Uther and Kilgharrah into even worse bastards than they were in the story. Not easy! My hat's off to you. :)
Riy chapter 24 . 5/7/2014
I wasnt sure at first, but this turned out to be a really good story. The action scenes were pretty crazy-does not seem that there are many stories that actually show off Merlin and Morgana's power. You definately had their favorite powers from Morgana being the ice queen and merlin'lightining. But the mystery of morgana in this story was what was interesting. You never knew what she was going to do next- switching roles with the wind.
Just Crucio It chapter 24 . 2/24/2014
"Let me love youuu!" *Breaks out into terribly off key song. This story was brilliant. I have to be honest, I wasnt sure how I felt about this story at the beginning, parts of it felt alittle forced, but then I got to the part wheremorgama safes merlin from execution and I was hooked. I loved how you turned it into a bit of a twisted fairytale. I was constantly suprised by this story. Because of how youd written the chapters before, I was so sure you were gonna end it with the children talking about merlin and morgana and merlin staying cursed or something tragic, I most definetly wasnt expecting something happy and w/ a solid ending, but I think you pulled it off quite well. And as this is getting ridiculously long, I should probably stop typing now. Great story!
Guest chapter 18 . 2/23/2014
Oh my freaking gosh! This chapter was ao freaking awesome, i couldnt not review. Im currently on my way home from a family trip and i could barely keep myself from screaming from the sheer epicnes of this chapter. The action is truly amazing and i absolutely love the last scene. I think you killed me. Sorry this is so long, i just had to rant for a minite. I am jist gushing over your amazing skill!
GEDOMAZO10TAILS chapter 24 . 2/10/2014
I thought you said Lancelot was dead earlier?

Other than that, great story, really loved it.
GEDOMAZO10TAILS chapter 21 . 2/10/2014
Never mind, I seem to have been proven wrong
GEDOMAZO10TAILS chapter 17 . 2/10/2014
I'm sorry, I love the story, but I really have to ask... Where's Nimmueh? This seems like the kind of thing she'd join in.