Reviews for Harry Le Fay
StrongGuy159 chapter 4 . 9h
Cool story continue please.
Bronze chapter 2 . 3/8
I'm very glad you chose Tonks to be Harry's tutor. She one of my personal favorite characters. I like the premise of this story. Harry rescued and raised by Morgana La Fay to rule England. Though raising Harry use wandless magic is going to shock poor old Dumby to no end!
Bronze chapter 1 . 3/8
The old goat f***er won't believe simply because he didn't see her for himself. Even then the old fool would deny it.
omh666 chapter 4 . 1/21
Bah, hasn't been updated in over 2 years. What exactly is with most authors on this site vanishing after november 2012? Here's hoping you didn't take part in a mass suicide pact and that there might yet be an update on this story.
hpFan5015 chapter 4 . 1/10
I really like this fic...wish u could have continued it. I know sometimes things happen, though. Still, I am following you just in case.
Harpy81 chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
Let me guess it was Ron weasley who said that
Lord of the Pit chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
Very interesting. I wonder where you are going to go with this. Looking forward to the update.
Fandomhope chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
Plz update
Guest chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
You're right, there aren't enough Morgana Le Fay stories. That would be a good reason to update this..
Guest chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
Amazing!
EzuTheDarkLord chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
very good really like it hope you continue this story. looking forward to seeing how others interact with this Harry
Nasira chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
I have found this story to be wonderfully written so pleas add on more chapters my friend.
morganoth chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
awesome start
Ariz0na-Sky chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
this is great!
Boostercc chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
Please upload the next chapter please.