Reviews for Saving Kate McGregor
ALIMOO1971 chapter 14 . 2/25/2013
Great chapter and story so far, please up date soon. i would like to know what going to happen next?
xSuperNovax chapter 14 . 12/14/2012
I love it! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
That can't be the end please write more!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/1/2012
Please update soon I love this and can't wait see what happens next!
wickeduk chapter 14 . 11/26/2012
Woohoo, she's okay! Thank goodness she was alright. Looking forward to seeing where you take her and Mike now that 'small blossom of friendship' has grown back.
wickeduk chapter 13 . 11/26/2012
Nice work from Kate there alerting the rest of the team! Not such a good ending for her. Hope they get there in time.
wickeduk chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
Oh no, it just keeps getting worse! Great update and suspense thrilling throughout.
wickeduk chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
Oh no, he came back! He is creepy, hope Kate will be okay.
Wiggle34 chapter 14 . 11/22/2012
Lovely story :)
Sonnenblume chapter 13 . 11/20/2012
Okay, as i said before the plot is awesome, and only because of the plot I love the story, but your writing is not as awesome as the plot. It seems you write the chapter and just upload it and you don't think about the story...

some examples:
-the splitting chair: you "describe" it just as a normal chair and then Kate go with it to
the ground and oh magic! it's broken!
-the glass-piece: it's magic again, out of nowhere Kate got a piece of glass! I assume
she found it but without a describtion it doesn't make any sense when you "just read"
the story...
If you would add just a little bit of details it would be really nice because you habe some really good parts in you chapters!

Well, this review sounds really hard, but well yeha just don't stop wirte! I like to read the next chapter!
kazzyj chapter 14 . 11/22/2012
so glad they all ok! just need mike and kate to get together now and i will be happy!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
I absolutly love this story, I hope there is lots more to come.
Sonnenblume chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
Okay, as I said bevore your whole story seems like you don't want to write. the plot is to fast so you can't feel anyting as a reader, but the plot itself is interesting!
GUEST chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
Really loving this story so far the last couple of chapters have really stepped up a couple of paces. Looking forward to the next chapters keep up the good work.
MissShawnaAlice chapter 13 . 11/20/2012
STAY STRONG KATE! You're going to make me wait for the next chapter?! NOOO! I know Kate cant die, but I have to read how she gets out of this one!