Reviews for Breaking Point
Sentinel07 chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
I can't believe I actually forgot to review.

Excellent job overall. Your fics on this pairing are without compare. Marvelous!
luckycomet09 chapter 13 . 1/26/2014
Absolute brilliant ending to a wonderful story ] Spectacular job!
Aleaster chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
Not gonna lie, I didn't think the units I left outside the tower would live to regret being there.
Aiur chapter 13 . 6/12/2013
This story was nice overall. For whatever reason, there is a strong lack of Ike x Elincia stories, even though it was the most teased in FE9 (although definitely not FE10...). This is certainly one of the stronger ones, so kudos.

To nit-pick, the focus of the story was on Ike and Elincia's relationship, so the chapters in the tower seemed superfluous. Somewhat interesting, perhaps, but remember that since we are reading fanfiction, it is perfectly reasonable to assume we have completed the games. So, we knew the game's plot, and that segment of the story had nothing to do with YOUR plot's development, and you didn't significantly alter anything in that segment either. Basically, it would have been more appropriate to do a short time-skip there. Part of writing is knowing when to give up what your story doesn't need.

But as I said, great story. I particularly liked how you characterized Elincia, which was a lot more cerebral than most authors give her credit for. I hope to see more from you in the future.
TheYellowMoon chapter 13 . 6/12/2013
YES, I love the closure. Thank you for writing this, the ending to Radiant Dawn was so disappointing and you managed to fix that.
TheYellowMoon chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
Lol this is great, I love that you took the time to put in interactions between and with other characters, makes it feel much more complete.
Sentinel07 chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
Great job again. Keep it up.
Sentinel07 chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
Interesting. Keep it up.
luckycomet09 chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
Well dang! From one cliff-hanger to another... you're trying to kill us aren't you :P

Haha, great chapter as usual! A good spin from the actual ending, and I can't wait to see what happened to the rest of the characters, and especially what Ike chooses to do now (will he go on that trip or not... I want to say not but who knows).

Keep up the amazing work! ]
Sentinel07 chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
Yay, Ashera fight. Can't wait to see what's next.
luckycomet09 chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
I can safely say I did not see that one coming! :) Is Ike gonna die? Did he at least manage to defeat the Goddess? Or is she still alive? Is everyone else ok? AAHHH! Please update soon!
luckycomet09 chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
Thank you for updating ] It really means a lot!

Great chapter as usual, can't wait to see how you write out the final battle!
Fellblood Morgan chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
Though I can't say I'm a fan of the story, your writing has kept me interested. Keep it going!
Sentinel07 chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work.
luckycomet09 chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
Woah. Did not see that cliffhanger coming! ] But great job as usual! I was wondering how you were going to write out the different levels (especially the dragon course), and I was immensely impressed :]

Can't wait till next time! Great work!