Reviews for On the Higher Trail
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Hey, I'm not SummerCat9 but I'm one of her fans, just call me deepthroat/mystery anon . If you really want to know what happened to her keep badgering her with PMs. She has so much potential! It really saddens me to see her go down like this! Tell everyone else to badger her with PMs as well.

I don't know if she's going to re - upload it or not but I have PM'd her recently and she said she was pissed that everyone hated her story, I don't know why though but then again the poor girl had too many personal demons to bear, but her story seemed a - okay to me.

One of my suspicions is that the forum "Critics United" made her take it down. I don't know what beef she had with them, I'm not interested in going down with a third party.
FUCK YOU CRITICS UNITED!

SUMMER HAS ABANDONED HER ACCOUNT! :(.
Read Please chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Someone trying to stir up trouble. Then going to re port users who disagree to the CU. Don't be taken in!

http: u/4004673/ TheKillerVegan
Tails absolution chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Remarkable, this is truly a interesting story I like stories of society were the hero or heroine has to climb or go down the social ladder to achieve their goals. I'll be awaiting chapter two.