Reviews for To Change the Future
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 18 . 9/26
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
rinievermilion chapter 3 . 8/6
Its official, this story is a bit ooc for me. Ino doesn't scream "go Sasuke-kun!" Or something like that when said man was sparing with Naruto. She's supposed to be like that, you know, fangirling? And they didn't seem so surprised when Naruto is evenly match with Sasuke. I mean, they just graduate, right? They should know that Naruto is the "dead last". So, why did he evenly match with Sasuke? Top student no less? Im sorry i have so many question that doesn't need answering. It's just that your plot hole is too big and i already read most of the top Naruto fanfiction not to mention the manga and anime itself so i know what their attitude is. This is just my opinion though, so dont take it too hard :) i will continue to read this fic regardless to see how it goes
rinievermilion chapter 2 . 8/6
Just finish reading chapter 2! Honestly i feel that it is a bit of ooc, like, Shikamaru should be more suspicious on why they suddenly sprung the invitation, plus he would instantly perk up at the mention of shogi, it is his favorites, after all. Well, i dont know, thats because Shika is my bias, maybe that's why i pay attention to him a bit more haha. Nonetheless, great starter, now on to the next chap!
ALLCYONE chapter 2 . 7/10
That drowning fish excuse was hilarious, I thought I was going to fall out my chair, I was laughing so hard! And it is so true that Kakashi's excuses were terrible.
Katy612 chapter 18 . 6/15
Wow this is really good :) please update soon:)
sychang18 chapter 18 . 5/23
DragonFire Princess chapter 18 . 5/4
tontonte chapter 18 . 4/29
This is such a good story, and I really hope you update again soon!
Cogan chapter 18 . 4/20
This is really cool!
Black Night Wolf chapter 1 . 4/17
Great start ;).
Naive little genin lol "we are the trump card of this exam"? hahaha xD
What just happened lol?
You'd think with the money at hand he's resume his quest to start a coup against Kiri/the Mizukage :p
Skyray chapter 8 . 4/8
You know, Kakashi suspected him lying about the mission because the missing nin targeted him (which didn't get a chance to happen here), not because they decided to show up at all lol

Still, you'd think Team 7 would have been doing other C-ranks by then seeing their progress? That way they'd have a reason to get picked for this one. It's not like they could possibly remember the date of this particular C-rank (it's been over 4 years! I don't even remember the specific days of my holiday and it's only been 4 months lol)
Skyray chapter 7 . 4/8
Things are moving in the right direction :D
Skyray chapter 3 . 4/8
Wow, 3 extras? Did they do that jutsu in the open with their eyes closed or something lol
I wana know who it was!