Reviews for To Change the Future
Jenny chapter 18 . 10/14
PLEASE UPDATE! This story is amazing! Please don't leave your readers, we need you.
arinasution5 chapter 10 . 9/18
I'm known as Xana chapter 18 . 8/13
Time travel first aren't usually my cup of tea when it comes to this Fandom, I'll just tell you that right now. However this was something I actually enjoyed reading. I first want to say that I loved how you handled the situation concerning Orochimaru and Sasuke's curse mark and the barrier during the invasion. It was unique and something that was new and refreshing for a change.
I hope you do continue this because the subtle changes to the time line are starting to become more and more apparent as time goes on, my guess is that it will eventually split off into a parallel universe due to all the changes going on.
All in all though it's a unique take on the "Naruto and Co go back in time" idea in my opinion. And overall, it's a good story, despite some minor spelling errors I picked up on here and there. Keep up the great work!
dreamsandfaiths chapter 18 . 8/2
please update soon!
This Username Is Classified chapter 18 . 7/31
Yay, I found the picnic time travel story again! Sorry, that was really what I remembered your story by. xD Sadly, I donut think you'll be updating again but I think this great already :)) my favourite part about time travel stories is the chunin exam arc, after all. Haha
Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura all seem to have the same personality. Very loud and sort of aggressive. It's like they aren't even trying to act like themselves. You'd think they would be more subtle.
Great chapter 18 . 4/19
Interesting. I hope you update soon. Looking forward to more!
Xerxes Kamui chapter 18 . 4/1
aww...stopped at a good place
JustADamFrenchFry chapter 18 . 2/28
Don't give up on this story! I really like so please update soon!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 5 . 1/24
Tee hee. Nice one! Very nice, good to see that they won't be doing anything on their own.
Aha! Shino and Shika! Now, who's the third?
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 3 . 1/24
Curious, very curious...who made the trip back, and when will they remember? Veeeery interesting! I look forward to more chapters!
loretta537 chapter 18 . 1/23
i miss this story and hope to read more soon
Darknessfairy3564 chapter 18 . 11/9/2015
This is really great so far please update soon though
TokusatsuLuv chapter 18 . 9/26/2015
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon