Reviews for To Change the Future
ytygr chapter 18 . 2/25
I know you said you were unsure of when you could update but it's been ten month can we get an update soon. Please! I want to see Tsunades reaction and the sensei's reactions because after fighting those two there's no way they can keep lieing to them.
Thean Crow chapter 18 . 2/20
please post me soon
Thean Crow chapter 11 . 2/20
your not going to let the 12 die in the are you? :(
Thean Crow chapter 10 . 2/19
Gaara! Gaara! Gaara!
Thean Crow chapter 9 . 2/19
fuck yea, love where this is going!
firehelm chapter 18 . 2/16
hahaha great story m8

I always knew that ANBU are more incompetent than their reputation says of them. Always late. I bet Kakashi's stay as ANBU rubbed off on te rest of them.

Speaking of ANBU, is Yugao going to be making an appearance as an example of "competent" ANBU? Since hayate was saved so... Well IDK. i guess thats just a minor plot idea

what i want to see is how the meeting with Tsunade will go.

Keep up the good work.
LuckySevenChomei chapter 7 . 2/5
The correct spelling of jii is jiji
great read please update soon if you can :)
Kittens Kat chapter 18 . 1/31
AWESOME STORY! MORE PLEASE! THANK YOU!
saashi samy chapter 18 . 12/18/2014
is fantastic!

i really like the story
Guest chapter 18 . 12/14/2014
In your story, do the time travelers know that Tobi (The "fake" Madara) is actually Obito Uchiha and the circumstances that led him to join Madara's side? If the heroes were to stop Black Zetsu (the real manipulator behind the scenes), won't that stop the revival of Kaguya? Also, won't the heroes need to find Madara's corpse and destroy it before his DNA can be acquired and used to resurrect him as an undead shinobi? There are also other major things our heroes can do, such as: exposing Danzo and the Elders for the scum that they really are (their involvement in the Uchiha massacre), prevent Asuma's death so he can live to see his daughter (Mirai) grow up, let Nagato and Konan know that they are being duped by Obito, Naruto returning Hinata's feelings, etc. Please continue writing this story, so we can find out what happens!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/1/2014