Reviews for To Change the Future
please update soon*
nekolovesyou chapter 1 . 5/27
please update soon
I like this so far
Yay! More people! This is shaping up to be super cool, I really am enjoying reading it!
Mishi chapter 12 . 2/28
hey...I know I am typing a review damn late but dont you think that the naruto sasuke henge thing happend in the fight with team7 vs otsusuki Kaguya ! did kishimoto read this fanfic !
HELL THE EPIC COINCIDENCE!
You sure your sad that you're not sure when the next update will be? Because it's been a pretty long fucking time to me. Will you ever update again, is the question? Whatever. I don't care. This happens so often that I just don't care anymore. I have to admit though, that was one of the best fanfics I have read. Too bad you had to disappoint me with no more chapters (not just me but probably so many more). Bye bye, (I have bipolar! Shut up) and i hope you have a blessed life :3
Anthony00 chapter 18 . 1/19
nice fict
Liz chapter 18 . 12/13/2016
It okay but I still like it if only the older Hinta come back with naruto
ytygr chapter 7 . 12/11/2016
It's been quite sometime since you updated I do hope you have not abandoned your story!
NeKo19-94 chapter 18 . 10/30/2016
Next plis plis
Jenny chapter 18 . 10/14/2016
PLEASE UPDATE! This story is amazing! Please don't leave your readers, we need you.
arinasution5 chapter 10 . 9/18/2016
Huu
I'm known as Xana chapter 18 . 8/13/2016
Time travel first aren't usually my cup of tea when it comes to this Fandom, I'll just tell you that right now. However this was something I actually enjoyed reading. I first want to say that I loved how you handled the situation concerning Orochimaru and Sasuke's curse mark and the barrier during the invasion. It was unique and something that was new and refreshing for a change.
I hope you do continue this because the subtle changes to the time line are starting to become more and more apparent as time goes on, my guess is that it will eventually split off into a parallel universe due to all the changes going on.
All in all though it's a unique take on the "Naruto and Co go back in time" idea in my opinion. And overall, it's a good story, despite some minor spelling errors I picked up on here and there. Keep up the great work!
-Xana
dreamsandfaiths chapter 18 . 8/2/2016
please update soon!
This Username Is Classified chapter 18 . 7/31/2016
Yay, I found the picnic time travel story again! Sorry, that was really what I remembered your story by. xD Sadly, I donut think you'll be updating again but I think this great already :)) my favourite part about time travel stories is the chunin exam arc, after all. Haha