Reviews for Recruit the Playboy
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 9/13
Gosh, this is GREAT, you should definitely continue it! :D There's inevitably going to be some incredible chemistry!
supporter chapter 1 . 8/29
please carry on with this fic. I want to see more amazing plot twists and fluff. I love the way you dealt with this pairing and how you started thier story. carry on u amazing person I cant wait to read more.
Opal chapter 1 . 6/17
PLEASE continue
DianneBaquiran chapter 1 . 5/23
Please do continue with this! I really love it! What about Joanna d'Arc? She was burnt for being a witch-which she's not, obviously- and Hermione IS a witch a warrior...
mes1066 chapter 1 . 4/11
Enjoyed this; it would be fabulous if you continued.

And is there any other possible code name other than Know-It-All?
Abrom chapter 1 . 1/17
What a fun story! I know it's been a long time, but please consider continuing. Cheers!
purpleMurex chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Thanks very much :D I really like this fic. Please continue
RemainsoftheSphinx chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Yes, you should continue. It's a good series.

Also, I think her name should be Sabrina. She should be talking to Phil about it and Tony should burst in and shout Sabrina and she agrees because she can't think of anything better and knows Tony won't stop calling her it anyway.
peachescherry14 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Wow this so sad and cool please update soon and continue
Calliope's Scribe chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Definitely continue, I love it!
AnimeGirl45xoxo chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Yes please continue the story, it is very interesting and well written. Update soon! Cheers!
SpiritLoverMuggleborn chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Hi, I love where this story was going and I'm pretty sure you won't update anymore, but I just wanted to give my opinion.
malibu black chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
How about Morgana for Hermione's code name?
Gana for short.
kage kitsune 14 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Update soon, please!
Guess chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Oh! Please! Please! Please continue!