Reviews for The Boy With the Brown Eyes
Serenaisbestezrq387 chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
Boooo! Oh well!

Good luck! Feel better soon
Serenaisbestezrq387 chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
Sooo does she know fang?
triplechocolatte chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
ok. . .
how did Max get into that shirt with out another girl in the house? does Fang live alone or with his parents? A lot of questions are rolling through my head. That can be good. And bad. . . To many questions can leave the reader confused enough that he/she may just abandon reading the story in the first place. but enough questions can get the reader hooked, which is where your story is right now. Who did Maxie "kill"? Why do the cops think that Max killed him/her? and why the heck did Fang bring her to his house? please answer a few of my questions in your next post! please!
FromTheAshesXx chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
So, I totally understand with the whole updates thing. You take your time and update when you can, and ignore what everyone says. Pushy people can wait. Think about yourself first. And whatever you're going through, I wish you the best of luck with it. I hope it gets better, whatever it is, for your sake.

As for the story, I really like it. You've got me anxious to find out why people think she's a murderer. And about her family, too- why they don't pay attention to her and don't have time for her.

The only criticism I have is to watch your paragraph lenght. I've seen worse (as in, longer) to be sure, but huge, thick paragraphs can be a little difficult to read. You don't have to fit all of the action into one paragraph. Try breaking it up a bit.

Other than that, it's a great story :)

Best of luck to you! And may the odds be ever in your favor XD

FromTheAshesXx
Rothaway chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Umm... Are you going to update or not?! Pretty awesome story and no updates for almost 2 months! Shame!
Serenaisbestezrq387 chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
I shall be waiting!
Serenaisbestezrq387 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Wash your cat? Really max?
BlackAngelWings1010 chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
nice, update soon. Long chapters, please and nice.