Reviews for Glass
rebecca.terry2 chapter 22 . 3/4
This is truly a beautifully written story. It is too bad that you seem to have abandoned it. Please get inspired! I just love how effortlessly that you write. It is truly a God given talent that is very rare to possess.
Smiffy 134 chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
You get them so right how do you do it ?
titousphinx chapter 22 . 7/2/2013
So glad to see that the story continues. It really is a beautiful story so enjoyable to read. I look forward to the rest. :-)
wackyjacqs chapter 17 . 6/30/2013
I finally have some free time, so I decided to go back and read this from the beginning... and it's even better reading it the second time! You capture Sam and Jack so perfectly in this, and even though it's really emotional and intense, it's not too smushy (technical term, right there!). I wish this outcome had happened on the show - I would loved to see it playing out on the screen. Also, thank you so much for the shout out in this chapter; 'tis my first one! ;)
LadyMo chapter 22 . 6/21/2013
Thanks for the update. I loved it. It was sweet and said alot. Some very deep pent up feelings came out and not quite how he wanted it to but he kept silent to try and calm down some which I think he did. Sam also let some of hers out by crying. I love that he said those three wonderful words while scraping the barbeque and as a question. For some reason that fits Jack. That is something he would do, being serious or being funny. I also feel when he is feeling more comfortable he would say it more loving and romantic and irrestible. Well I can see that. Thanks again.
:-)
Katetanic chapter 22 . 6/20/2013
So happy to see the update! :D

I love the chapter. Awww. :)
AJ and Sebastian Goin chapter 22 . 6/19/2013
First of all, I am okay with the fact that you were gone so long since you came back. Also: awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Please do continue.
roque872002 chapter 22 . 6/19/2013
*shippy sigh* FINALLY he says it! This has made my day :D
djenie chapter 22 . 6/19/2013
Really really have enjoyed this story! (Actually read it twice!)
midnightread chapter 22 . 6/19/2013
Great chapter
Can't wait for more
Yol chapter 22 . 6/18/2013
Utterly fantastic! Thanks for sharing this story it was a great ride, or is there more? Love scenes perhaps? Anyway really enjoyed this and as always you did a great job on this one.
narellew68 chapter 22 . 6/18/2013
*happy siiiiiiiiiigh* ... and youre very much welcome!

Sooo...next chapter shall be delivered around about when exactly!? Yup ... Narelle has her naggy-pants on & she aint afraid to use 'em!
dpdp chapter 22 . 6/18/2013
Wonderful. Sweet and romantic. Very Sam and Jack. Thanks. More please.
harmony chapter 22 . 6/18/2013
before ive even read this... I scrolled to the bottom to say thank you thank you thank you for coming back
Tel nok shock chapter 22 . 6/18/2013
Aaaaaw! This was so cute! Pleaaaaaase! post soon!