Reviews for Glass
sp72 chapter 22 . 4/29
WOW! That is one hell of a story!
Not only good written but the characters are acting natural and believable. There are a lot of attempts of the two comming together during "Threads" but mostly they are acting like teenagers and not as experienced adult with a past and seasoned soldiers - this one is just great - showing their vulnerable side as well as the hard and strong one as soldiers. I was not able to put it away till I got to the end.
I think it could be a good end as it is now - even thou I would love to read more ( a lot more :-) and since the last update is quite a while ago the chances are slim to get more.
You have such an incredible grip of the characters - one suggestion - I always hoped someone would try to tell their story beyond "Threads" during SG1 9-10, Atlantis and SGU in a believable way (as they definitely were together acording to the cut out scene from Atlantis - where Carter is telling Dr. Keller about her boyfriend "a general in Washington considering retirement" - which is on the DVD extras) and according to this you would be just the person to try this.
You should write more - you have quite a gift to write.
sg1on chapter 22 . 4/21
Is there any chance you might finish the story? I would like to see how it ends.
rsundayr chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
Holy moly, I love this story! And the author note made me guffaw. :)
rebecca.terry2 chapter 22 . 3/4/2014
This is truly a beautifully written story. It is too bad that you seem to have abandoned it. Please get inspired! I just love how effortlessly that you write. It is truly a God given talent that is very rare to possess.
Smiffy 134 chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
You get them so right how do you do it ?
titousphinx chapter 22 . 7/2/2013
So glad to see that the story continues. It really is a beautiful story so enjoyable to read. I look forward to the rest. :-)
wackyjacqs chapter 17 . 6/30/2013
I finally have some free time, so I decided to go back and read this from the beginning... and it's even better reading it the second time! You capture Sam and Jack so perfectly in this, and even though it's really emotional and intense, it's not too smushy (technical term, right there!). I wish this outcome had happened on the show - I would loved to see it playing out on the screen. Also, thank you so much for the shout out in this chapter; 'tis my first one! ;)
LadyMo chapter 22 . 6/21/2013
Thanks for the update. I loved it. It was sweet and said alot. Some very deep pent up feelings came out and not quite how he wanted it to but he kept silent to try and calm down some which I think he did. Sam also let some of hers out by crying. I love that he said those three wonderful words while scraping the barbeque and as a question. For some reason that fits Jack. That is something he would do, being serious or being funny. I also feel when he is feeling more comfortable he would say it more loving and romantic and irrestible. Well I can see that. Thanks again.
:-)
Katetanic chapter 22 . 6/20/2013
So happy to see the update! :D

I love the chapter. Awww. :)
AJ and Sebastian Goin chapter 22 . 6/19/2013
First of all, I am okay with the fact that you were gone so long since you came back. Also: awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Please do continue.
roque872002 chapter 22 . 6/19/2013
*shippy sigh* FINALLY he says it! This has made my day :D
djenie chapter 22 . 6/19/2013
Really really have enjoyed this story! (Actually read it twice!)
midnightread chapter 22 . 6/19/2013
Great chapter
Can't wait for more
Yol chapter 22 . 6/18/2013
Utterly fantastic! Thanks for sharing this story it was a great ride, or is there more? Love scenes perhaps? Anyway really enjoyed this and as always you did a great job on this one.
narellew68 chapter 22 . 6/18/2013
*happy siiiiiiiiiigh* ... and youre very much welcome!

Sooo...next chapter shall be delivered around about when exactly!? Yup ... Narelle has her naggy-pants on & she aint afraid to use 'em!