Reviews for Missing memories
sarah.samuelle chapter 14 . 5/13/2013
Very nice story, it could be the end as well if you decide. We all know there is the wedding to follow and kids and love and happiness and sometimes some tears and anger too. It's really up to you what you decide. There is also 'Time to run' which is great and I love reading that. But if you decide to end it please make sure to write another one :). From times when they were still mates and how it all started. Basically nearly all stories are like that but there is so many ideas and new versions how it could be. Damn if I could write like you! Anyway your stories are GREAT!
sarah.samuelle chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
I love this story! You need to update soon. I love the time when they are still mates but also loves each other and don't know about it yet.
kepc chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Oh! I thought you'd love it? :(

Angst/ Check. A twist/check. They love each other but haven't admitted properly/check
Lots of fights/Check. Sandra out of the picture/ Check. Sandra threatening Harry/ Check.
Fiona out/check. Boo hoo boo hoo I'm a failure:(
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
You failed. LOL. It's not finished and you'll do another. You can't do a one shot that ends without marriage and kids. LOL. Fail. A big fat F.
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Argh! I don't know wether to be pissed or pleased. I was hoping this would be a simple one shot, but I should ahve known it wouldnt be. You could leave it here. Fiona went back to Melbourne so they are over and he was the stranger so... I dare you to leave it here. :))