Reviews for Primary One
debslmac chapter 7 . 9/5
:) loved this. Such a sad ending though
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
Brilliantly written as usual...even though the ending hurts!
Please come back and finish Six Weeks and Baby You Can Drive My Car...they are both such wonderful stories.
Thanks for your time and talent.
tara chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
Nooooo, that was a harsh ending! Not having a go, just saying. Sad but unfortunately this is how the real world works, not everyone gets their happily ever after... although, you could write a sequel...
Loved it really ;)
LizziePaige chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
Oh, oh, oh! This is just so beautiful but so heartbreaking. I know you've finished the story there but I am going to continue it in my own mind and have them meeting again later on, maybe at Uni, maybe as colleagues, maybe as friends of friends or maybe in an emergency room and they will realise they were always meant to be together.
I love your writing and am so thankful that I've found your stories. Thanks so much for sharing with us :)
Jenna Red chapter 7 . 11/8/2013
Ouch...just ouch
Novel's addict chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
why ? :'( really really sad ending , i cried so much and sobbed actually :'( oh my god carlisle and esme , and his real parent's every thing happened how it was perfectly organised and done , i can't say anything more i'm speechless , your an amazing writer , but i really love happy ending's and you just ,,,,,, :'( "amazing story"
Novel's addict chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
your writing's are amazing , and so well done , simply amazing :)
Novel's addict chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
you made me cry , every word he said was so true and so real and vivid , what some one won't do to know there real parents...:/
Novel's addict chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
amazing chapter
Novel's addict chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
wow just wow
Novel's addict chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
ohh edward cullen is in the house :D :D i think she's going to yell at him :$
Novel's addict chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
and that was awkward :P heheh she's a new bella not the shy one we always knew , nice chapter :D
Amanda Shatirah chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
You are an amazing writer, your characters are funny and deep, but you've this annoying tendency to give us unexpected endings... which, FWIW, is not a complaint, at all. Just leaves us wanting more. Please take the hint! :-)
FeyLadyGrey chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
How come I've never read this amazing story before? Every chapter was a small piece of perfection. I love your Bella and Edward - they both have so much character. I loved the way you opened the story, I loved the scene in the Vietnamese restaurat, and I loved the end, bittersweet though it was. And tiger feet! Just reading about them made me happy. This story is so full of little details that really bring it to life.

While the ending wasn't what I expected or what I was hoping for, it just made me like the story that much more. It's sad, but still somehow leaves me with this hopeful expectation of happiness to come. Everybody knows that if it's not happy it's not the end. It's good to have it left to the imagination for once, and not drawn out painfully in epilogues and futuretakes.

Thank you!
MsLiss chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
sometimes life sucks
and the timing just doesnt work
in my mind they meet during/after college and get thier HEA