Reviews for Witch's Lament
CheesyDip15 chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Oh my god! This was fucking amazing! But pleaseeeeeee make a sequel, i want to know what the hell is going on with all the past life stuff! But anyways, amazing fic :)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
This is seriously one of THE Best stories I have read. So PLEASE update soon. PLEASE! Or atleast make a sequel.
lune chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
I really enjoyed reading this, although the bat kiss was eeww. I just couldn't get over the fact the Cat had vomited minutes earlier. Anyhow great plot, very well written, spooky, funny and cute. Great job, thanks for a fic like this, we need more original ideas :3
StarsandDesires chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
I LOVED this story it was amazing. They were all in character the entire time and it was amazing...you should make a sequel and stories like this for every holiday lol. :)
IamStoopKid chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Happy Halloween! This is my favorite Halloween fic everrrr :)
HowDareSheLove chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Really awesome Halloween story. Great job :)
Invader Johnny chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Well wether the whole thing was a bunch of drug induced hallucinations or something really unexplained Cat, Beck , Jade and Tori cant deny that they got something out of their Halloween night, XD.

Elimere chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Spooky. Excellent halloween fic. I love it.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Awww
Elimere chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
This is a really cool fic. Pity it's not finished in time for halloween. I'm still interested in reading the rest though. Spooky. I'll be a bit annoyed if it turns out to be a prank though.
paigefaith chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
I really like this! I can't wait to find out who the killer is :)
Jay aka Jordan chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Damn shit is getting real
Invader Johnny chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Oh boy, Sinjin's dead! Not a very good sign, I just hope that Trina didnt suffer the same fate.

I look foward to finding out who is the killer.

koolawantxox4u chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This is interesting. update soon
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Heh heh heh, great start! but I wonder if Jade is right and the gang IS playing a prank on them?

Cant wait to find out! XD.