Reviews for Lost But Never Found
boasamishipper chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I liked it. My favorite line was "The young woman wishes she could set the clock back. Danny wasn't supposed to be broken when they found him. But Charlie's beginning to face the truth now: Not all wounds are visible. Not all wounds can be healed." Good stuff.
Gotham Siren chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
But we love giving you ideas. It's payback for all of the stories I've written. :P

This was a powerful little piece, despite how short it is. I love how you can tell a great tale in so little words. You never cease to amaze me with your writing. :)

I feel so sorry for Charlie and Danny. They've got a hard road to tow, that's for sure. And yes, they need plenty of hugs and cuddles. You can bring everyone over for cocoa and brownies later.

Lovely story. No quibbles to report.

-Orwell
i-am-turk-fear-me chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Aww poor Danny and Charlie...I want to Kill Nora for that comment.
Ihni chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I want to reach inside his mind as well, and kill whatever is terrorizing him.

I like these stories you're writing from Charlie's POV. It brings another dimension to your 'verse. I'd actually like to see you write something from Miles' POV too, some time in the future. See it as a challenge. :p
Selivia chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This was a great piece that kind of broke my heart, which is apparently what we do now. I hate to say it but Nora's suggestion might be better than making him live with those memories. Charlie wouldn't be able to deal with that and I don't think I could deal with both Matheson kids being that broken.

Ideas are what we deal in here so good luck with that :D