Reviews for The Final battle between the Spider and the Goblin
Ncoo chapter 6 . 5/9/2014
It's awesome
Star Saber21 chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
Great ending to a great story. Spider-Man takes down one of his most dangerous enemies and locks him up.
Star Saber21 chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
Awesome fight, two friends turned enemies and just like with the first Goblin Spider-Man wins
Star Saber21 chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Even without rest Spidey can still take down the bad guys.
Star Saber21 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Great chapter. That was a nice moment where Peter visited Uncle Bens grave. The fight scene was good and you even remembered how shocker how Shocker always calls Spidey bug.
NeoNazo356 chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
A good ending to a good story.
NeoNazo356 chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Nice chapter, except you forgot that Spider-Man swapped his web-shooters for the ones with the revolving cartridge carousel sometime before "Opening Night".
NeoNazo356 chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Huh... Well at least Harry mounted SOME kind of offensive. Even if it WAS just a normal every-day chair.
NeoNazo356 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Yeah... Throwing a remote into the wall and destroyign it (probably) SOOO isn't the sign of him going "green with envy". HA! But seriously, he'll probably go nuts real soon.
Quill N. Inque chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
A turning point, it seems. And at the risk of using an over-used statement, it does indeed seem that shit just got real, as it were. XD Loving this!
Quill N. Inque chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
I'm really interested to see how Peter reacts, actually. I think that the show never really gave us a lot of real closure about that and am eager to see where it goes here. He seems to be a kind of Macbeth-esque or Anakin Skywalker-like character in the way he's falling into darkness. Very good!
Quill N. Inque chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
It gets even better!

I really want to compliment you on the action sequences. I know from experience that those are hard to do and yours were very well-done! I also enjoyed the appearances of other villains like the Vulture, too, but by far my favorite performance has been from Harry. The way you've depicted his vengeance trip is chilling.
Quill N. Inque chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This is probably your best work to date. I can definitely see marked improvement from what you've done in the past and it's very evident that you put a lot of work into this. The plot is really concrete and flows well, and Spidey himself seems extremely in-character. This first chapter is very promising!
Jess Maximoff chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
I really liked this story. You did a great job.
Mastermind012 chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next!