Reviews for Living Things
Kelpiekilo chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
I just noticed, nobody had reviewed ch 4 yet...what?

I enjoyed ch 4, I'm confused as to what's going on though, I haven't reread the other 3 ch. I enjoyed the sense of maturity and the ability to hold my attention like many otherthings in my life can't do right now lol

Still loving your work, keep it up :)
BloodLikeWater chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
Okay, getting around to reviewing. :P
Anyway, I thought the balance of loss/grief was well done, and it was also pretty well-written, especially in the right sequences, like towards the end of the second chapter. There was the right amount of unwillingness to accept, and that is always an important detail in stories like these. Great job with this one.
SpectreFanchin10 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Linkin Park forever!
Kelpiekilo chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
*sigh* I am at a loss for words. I really, honestly did not expect that last message of the boy who decided to pass on. Its quite coincidental because this morning I just found out that one of my closest friend friend committed suicide. The poor thing was only thirteen.
Because you made this incredibly fantastic fanfic for that poor boy *chills* I am going to put you as my favorite author and am going to admire your work from now. I am thankful for your work, it gives me a reminder to be happy to be alive and healthy.
Really am very thankful for it. Thank you
What's really impacting my feelings is the song, "Skyfall." By Adele. I'm hearing it right now as I type this :)
Again thank you for this awesome work and hopefully this makes your day.
Take care

EG
n2a0d0i0a chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
This made me cry! Beautiful story!
Tearsofthelost chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
I loved it. I know that as a writer you want more in a review but first I just have to say, I loved it! Your writing style is excellent. I think that you really captured the characters. I was a little irratated with the lyrics to the song being bolded in the story though. I thought that having the lyric in there like that made the story flow less smoothly. I still really enjoyed the story and can't wait for the next one!
n2a0d0i0a chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
I literally cried! More soon please!
ScarredSkull chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
I love this. And call me a horrific twisted person, but I giggled when he slapped Beastboy. So very sad, I'm not one to be expressive, but I teared up. A little.
Kelpiekilo chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Yay I'm first to review chap. Twooooo!
Alright let me start off by saying excellent job on opening the scene where The Titans find their teammate. It really. This time it didn't make me cry like the first chapter did, but it was still beautiful in its own way. The writing , you made everything understandable which greatly impacts your power on making people cry lol
And so I will give this chapter Twooooo a 5/5 really great job miss...we'll I'm assuming your a miss...if not...my apologies :P
Thank you for posting chapter two...I honestly squealed when I saw that you had updated hahaha well I am eagerly awaiting the next update of this fine story...update whenever you have the time. Have a nice day :)

EG
n2a0d0i0a chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Beautiful, it made me cry!
EmailGoose.3517 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Oh...my...God...o.o...that was just...completely beautiful in every way possible...it made me cry a little. Really just an awesome job you did here. You and this story are seriously going on my favorites. Really rare for someone to win me over just by one chapter...really great writing. Please update whenever you can _
SongByrd47 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Dude, I literally have tears in my eyes.
Great writing.