Reviews for When StarClan Gets Bored
Nightfurywarrior chapter 151 . 7/23
I noticed that you put in the 0.o symbol, and I am also Starwingdahybrid! If you wanna, check out scratch! Try putting in on the computer .edu and then, once you get there, there is a little. search bar, then look up NIGHTFURYWARRIORCAT and then you should have found my profile page! You can find all of MY OC and I also sometimes put characters that I like into my " projects "
Nightfurywarrior chapter 146 . 7/23
Onestar was killed, and lost a life- AGAIN! I love your story, though I am a guest, please have a good day!
Nightfurywarrior chapter 70 . 7/21
What about pranksters united? They need to get a recruit for the new clan!
Spotty chapter 74 . 7/19
Albusdumbledorekit! Hunger Games Style! I was laughing the whole chapter! No, the whole talent show! I love dis story!
Vampire MORT AND THE DEATH EATERS ARE FROM HARRY POTTER!
Kit-Kitty chapter 153 . 7/15
By the way, LOVE THIS NEED MORE I'M BLOWN AWAY BY THE SHEER AWESOMENESS OF THIS THING
Kit-Kitty chapter 154 . 7/15
Are you accepting OC's now? If you are, here's mine. If not, IGNORE THIS! *Takes the men in black thing and zaps it at you* Mwahahaha cough sputter sneeze... Okay that never happened.

Name: Dawnkit
Age: 1 moon
Parents: Hawkfire and her mate
Siblings: Duskkit, Nightkit, Daykit
Power: Can make the time of day change to dawn any time of day
Change as needed.
Spotty chapter 58 . 7/11
HARRY POTTER WEDDINGS!

Lit story, brah. (Is it bad that I facepalmed when I wrote that?)
Spotty chapter 44 . 7/10
PREACH, Goldenwing! Violas ain't no vioins! (I play viola, so people calling it a violin irritates me, to put it lightly)
Spotty chapter 41 . 7/10
Anti-Twilightkit and DA DESU POTTER! You will make me die laughing and happy.
Spotty chapter 40 . 7/10
NO! EDUCATION! Why did I watch it?! My eyes!
Spotty chapter 39 . 7/10
HarryPotterkit beat DA REPLACEMENT RUSSETFUR by being intelligent. And I thought Potter was an idiot... Well, he still is. I mean "What's in this broomstick-shaped package?" "It's a BROOM, no way!"

Great story, by the way!
Spotty chapter 37 . 7/10
YES! Harry Potter is the best! And vampires don't sparkle!
Spotty chapter 36 . 7/10
HARRY POTTER FOREVER!
Bean Lizard Stew chapter 130 . 7/9
Lemme guess: you wanna be unpredictable, so you choose Orphankit
5,829 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »