Reviews for When StarClan Gets Bored
Sleepstar of Shadowclan chapter 165 . 11/25
I recently decided to end If Warrior Cats Had Twitter last year. I have also decided to discontinue several of my very early fics as I have mostly moved on from writing fanfiction. The ending is similar to how I ended If Warrior Cats Had Twitter. Many authors that have been on here a decade ago have moved on. The author's note especially speaks to me. But writing a fanfiction for ten years and regularly updating is an achievement in itself.
SnowyFanfiction chapter 4 . 11/23
Hmm
SnowyFanfiction chapter 3 . 11/23
OMG XD so wrong!
SnowyFanfiction chapter 2 . 11/23
Haha! Yes!
pertemis45 chapter 165 . 11/21
I- honestly I never thought this would end. I understand why it had too. Time catches up with us and even the most beautifully comedic things must end too. This was a story that meant a lot to me. It made me laugh through highschool, when I was alone and dealing with depression. It helped a friend of mine who had just found out she had brain cancer laugh after crying beside me.

This story is beautiful. And it made me smile so many times and I thank you for each smile.

I saw the complete and I froze because it was so out of the blue. But the ending you gave it was also beautiful. Because it's the ending these cats deserve. I found this story before I had an official account. I'm glad I was with it til the end. From the moon pool of love. The court cases where the rulings were as random as the problems. To the traveling and the truth or dare games. Each gathering and the naming of fernclouds kits. The dying of onestar and Squirrelflight and Bramblestars relationship troubles. This story was amazing. And I love it and I thank you for creating it.
921862 chapter 164 . 11/19
I… Must… REVIEW
Ravennose chapter 7 . 11/8/2021
YAY THAT WAS THE BEST HUNGER GAMES EVERRR
Ravennose chapter 5 . 11/8/2021
HUNGER GAMES? I AM GOING TO DIE OF LAUGHTERRRRR!
Ravennose chapter 1 . 11/8/2021
I can't stop myself from laughing so hard I may be crying. THIS CAN'T GET MORE FUNNIER.
Astridstreak chapter 164 . 10/9/2021
This is a great story. Will you continue it? It's okay if you don't just wanted to ask.
Sydney chapter 164 . 9/13/2021
Make a murder mystery dinner!
pertemis45 chapter 164 . 6/25/2021
When the kitty pope holds more power than starclan and can manifest at random. We now bow to the kitty pope as hawkfire has created something she can no longer control.
Redstripe RiverClan chapter 164 . 6/25/2021
XD nice!
Songmistle chapter 164 . 6/24/2021
Yessssssss... You finally continued!
*Dance party Dance party Dance partyyyy*