Reviews for When StarClan Gets Bored
Skyleaf12 chapter 14 . 10/18
Darkshadow chapter 152 . 10/8
ketchup chapter 37 . 10/3
when i read the ketchupw ill take over the world thing,i bought pounds of ketchup and held a mass execution on all the ketchup
randomness chapter 36 . 10/3
ive got to admit, a book has never made me laugh so much
Jayfeather53 chapter 23 . 10/1
The answer is Hal, a kittypet that was also the real Russetfur's father... he was killed by Raggedstar... yay i never liked Hal anyway. I want my character to be Jayfeatherlover!. She is a she cat. I want my power to be I can fly and make anyone i want dissapear.
minerspalace64 chapter 152 . 9/12
*Begins singing O God Save The Star Spangled Canada*
plasmablast chapter 152 . 9/9
My favs were Michael Phellps in Men's Swimming, Katie Ledecky in Women's Swimming, and Simeone Biles in Women's Gymnastics. ( The names may not be exactly right but I think I got pretty close.)
ilovewarriorcats123 chapter 50 . 9/1
Hey, this is hilarious. I've only read up this far, but I have a request.

I've written a story called "Great StarClan, there are FanFictions of Us". It's about - you guessed it - cats reading fanfictions of themselves. I would like to make a few references to this story in one of my chapters - maybe take a few quotes here and here. I wanted to ask you permission before doing that, of course.
MNR chapter 74 . 8/30
Normal? You have got to be kidding me, because I'm beginning to doubt your sanity, seriously. Nah I'm just kidding. I love this story because of all the epic randomness and crazyness.
Snowcrystal of Thunderclan chapter 152 . 8/29
I finally made it! *Dances then breaks out in song* "I thought this was the story that never end! But it will go on and on my friend...!
Snowcrystal of Thunderclan chapter 150 . 8/29
2! And I thought I would never catch up!
Snowcrystal of Thunderclan chapter 145 . 8/29
7 more then I finally caught up!
Snowcrystal of Thunderclan chapter 143 . 8/29
Snowcrystal of Thunderclan chapter 142 . 8/29
THIER done!? W.O.W. They have been around for as long as I can reamber...
5,700 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »