Reviews for When Darkness Falls
Guest chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
more NOW please
KT-fic chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
when will draco be coming in?
yukikosnow139 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Yes! Thank you so much for starting this! There is not a lot of dark! Harry DMHP
masonxoxo chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
continue please i like this story and I want to see where draco comes in pleaseeeeeeeeee 3 !
Mystery moose chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
This story is AMAZING! I love it soo much and I can't wait for the next chapter to come out!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
his kids? thats sounds messed up but a hungry roar has me wondering. when are draco and harry going to get together. and maybe longbottom will join harry. more chapters please
ladious18 chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
i like it its interesting...
me chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
How is harry doing magic over the summer? You might have told us but I apparently wasn't reading to well. Love the story. And your screen name.
Legolas.I.am chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
To say your story interests me is an understatement, I've never been one for dark fics, but yours has gripped me. I'm extremely curious as to how you will proceed with this story and anxious to say the least.
nieka1995901 chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
I actually like this story, it makes a lot of sense! Keeo up the good work. : )
Silkylove13 chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
I actually like this plot so far. Also love that his children are dragons lol. Update soon
autumngold chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
I really like your story! I am so glad that Harry has joined Voldemort, it gets him away from the Dursleys and Dumbledore's manipulations. I am also happy that Harry didn't put up with Ron, someone who has been so brainwashed since he was a child he would never listen. He saw how bad Harry's life was at the Dursleys, but he still went along with his mother's rules.

I can't wait for more! I especially can't wait to see Harry's babies! How big are they now? I hope at least one of them is the Hungarian Hortail! Please update again soon!
sghazalifard chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
I hate it when Ron acts kike that...
anyway update as soon as you can and when will Draco apear huh?
Shae Vizla chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
Interesting first chapter.

Ron and Hermione still considering Harry like their friend in the beginning, but their acts don't speak good for themselves. If I had a friend who was framed by the public opinion and suffer of a lost, I'd write to him no matter that my parents says. I'm sure Fred and George don't think twice before to do it and I'm surprised they didn't do it in fact. And why don't they write him after their return at Hogwarts ? They didn't have anymore, at least in Hermione's case, the excuse to respect the Weasley's wish under their roof.

Visibly Ron’s temper had the better of him. After he had ignored his best friend when he needed him the most, he could at least listen to him, even if he don’t like his choice. But Ron, like most Gryffondor had always see the world in white and black… He seems not to accept Harry’s sexuality too. I suppose he thought that they could convince him to be straight when they saw him again…

Hermione don’t understand but at least she is ready to listen Harry’s reasons. But I think she’s too influenced by authority and the book’s lore for her Dumbledore, who is considered like the most wise and the greater wizard can’t be wrong.

Concerning Harry’s children, I suppose some are children of Death Eater or muggleborn who are prejudiced in Hogwarts and Squibs, and some more young. I hope it include Muggleborn too young for intend Hogwarts and who, like Harry, suffer of their abilities in the hands of their Muggle relatives.

I hope we”ll see Draco soon. I look forward for the next chapter. Thank you for your work and bon courage.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
awww nice this is jsut great i loved it