Reviews for The Perfect Crime
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
917brat chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
so good and different yer very very intresting please keep these up.
PSdancer54 chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
This was interesting and different and I loved it!
PSdancer54 chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
This one was interesting! I've never really thought of them as a pairing before.
Jannice Sace chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Love it. I appreciate the expecto patronum and the touch of magic even with them being muggles-nice touch by the way. Your execution of the pairing was-I have to say-perfect
yellow 14 chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
Heh, I don't mind muggle AU stuff, as long as it's good. Like this one. Keep updating
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Another really nice chapter. I liked the "Expecto Patronum" as a password. That was... complicated. By the way, if you happen to be looking for other pairings to write for this, may I suggest Ginny/Luna? :)
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
...wow. That was just... wow. You have an amazing writing style; I loved all of that. It was just so well done.
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Wonderfully written. I've never read this pairing, and I'm not sure it makes much sense, but you wrote it really well.
PSdancer54 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I don't particularly like this pairing, but I loved the chapter you wrote!
Exceeds Expectations chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Oooh, so deliciously dark and wrong and /perfect/!

Funny, I was going to ask for CedricBartyJr (wrote them once; fell in love) but this is Harry/Everyone, right? ;) Should be fun!

I love the style here - the mocking tone, the use of "child" (great use of the prompt, actually, better than I did with it), the imagery. It's gorgeous.

[...you are nothing but a puppet - controlled on the strings that will hang you, in time, twist and curl around your neck and leave you swinging] - Do you know how wonderful this is? Such a strong image, and so /dark/. I adore the "puppet" aspect, as well as the Pinocchio references: [Isn't he a work of art, all wooden smiles and dead eyes? He is Pinocchio, and he doesn't want to be a real boy, child, because real boys get broken.] Lovelovelove.

Thank you for this; it's perfect.
yellow 14 chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Strange and interesting. Keep updating
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Ooh, very nice, interesting, poetic one-shot. I also love the title of this collection.
Jannice Sace chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
It's sad and tragic while being-well-not. Sad, because of the fact that it was about hiding yourself behind a mask, tragic since the prince leaves his 'princess' and she has to pick up the pieces of her life. But, it's not sad nor tragic at the same time, he eventually removes his cracked mask and finds 'true love'-and maybe that's better than having your 'princess'. I especially love the lines:

She asks what she could've done better; she asks what she could have done right.

You say, "Nothing. Nothing at all."

You didn't 'bash' any character nor put them down in a way, and you got Harry's bluntness. The first part of the fic mentions Fleur's tears and Ginny's silence and by the end it mentions Ginny's tears and Fleur's silence. And it has a sense of irony. Well, I'll be ending this review here, and you know the drill: Keep updating
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012