Reviews for The Fire that Burns Within
mbogue99 chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
Hope you're still posting on this story!
firelovewater23 chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
MARRIGE HOLLY CRAP. PLEASE WRITE SOON I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENES
Hunger Games Hungry chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Wow,this is really,truely incredible.I can honestly say this is one of the best Haymitch/Katniss fics i've ever update SOON!
revanha chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Another great chapter! I'm so sad for haymitch though! He was married! :( can't wait for the next chapter, update soon please! :)
PsychoticKiller chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
Great fic! but btw haymitch's last name is Abernathy. But nevertheless i LOVE it!
Hunger Games Hungry chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
I really love how this story is going!Please update soon.
firelovewater23 chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
I don't like it. I LOVE IT. WRITE AGAIN SOON PLEASE. I CAN'T WAIT
Hunger Games Hungry chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
Please keep writing!This is great,I always loved Haymitch/Katniss fanfics!
Ai Chiyo chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
Psh. I really hope that is will happen. I'm all good with easing into it. After all this is Haymitch and Katniss. It's not like they'd just jump into each other's arms or some other utterly cliched thing, they're far too stubborn and alike for that. I think we all know that. Or should anyway. I'm dying to know what happens next! Of course I'll be waiting! Until then I think I should go finish my book so I can get Mockingjay on Monday.
firelovewater23 chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
AWWWWWWWWW SO CUTE. I MIGHT CRY. (TEAR,TEAR) I CAN'T WAIT THIS IS TOO GOOD. IS HE STARTING TO FALL FOR HER. OMG I AM TOO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. WRITE REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY SOOM. PLEASSSSE I WILL DO ANYTHING
revanha chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Another chapter so soon? You spoil us! And as always another great chapter! I was worries about how you would proceed after the cliffhanger of the last chapter, but once again you've written the characters so well that I could easily believe that wrote it! I completely agree with the other reviewers and all of their positive comments. I can't wait until the next chapter to see how she'll deal with the letters, and hopefully see a bit more interaction between Katniss and Haymitch ;) Update soon please!
Adannaya chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
I was pleasantly surprised to see a new chapter so soon :-) Great job!
I love the depth and the reality of your story - it feels like you really have an in depth understanding of the characters. The way they treat each other makes sense from psychological point of view - you don't go through something like that and stay sane. I really enjoy your approach and I am looking forward for your next chapter. Can't wait to see where are you going to bring their relationship.
Phoenix chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Once again another amazing chapter. Keep it up :)
Ai Chiyo chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
You're doing an amazing job! I absolutely love it -even if I am a bit confused considering I haven't read Catching Fire and Mockingjay-! I think Haymitch and Katniss' relationship should be love, it'd make more of an impact. I mean she thinks everyone left her. Or died because of her. And she's become nothing, but a shell of the person she was. She can't love herself, she can't even handle herself, but Haymitch, Haymitch can, no matter how hard it is, he can. Plus everyone loves a bit of romance and this just strikes me as something that happens. Plus I do love the idea of Haymitch and Katniss together, don't you? Hm. Well. I certainly love this story. I think the way you write the angst is just so realistic and honest. It's enchanting and harrowing, but it totally makes sense. This really is an amazing fanfiction and I can't wait to read your next chapter! But of course I'll have too! Because I won't just be able to walk away from this.
Adannaya chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
The story is absolutely amazing. Your writing style is flawless. I am eagerly looking forward to the next chapter.
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »