Reviews for The fire Within
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I think this is better than the rest.
Rate: A
ValkyrieVeela chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
Farica was the name of Nasuada's handmaiden, wasn't it? Also, you didn't list this story as 'Crossover'.
MarauderRose19136 chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Are you going to update?
lucywolfblood chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I don't have time to give much of a review but I really enjoyed it as a piece of fan fiction and will feature it as a link on my twitter page - so other Wolfblood fans can read it !
Abby0512x chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
You've linked this with Eragon haven't you? I know, cuz I've read the books and watched the movie.
Kerry Fred chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
oh heather i know you so well! i see what you done there and i know where this is from... ERAGON! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Please continue
Abby0512x chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
This was awesome! You might want to sort out your punctuation. You need paragraphs after every speech and capital letters for names.
RainWater chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Hi. I really like your story and hope you continue but I noticed a couple of things that could help the next chapter, like using caps on names, so maddy, would be Maddy.
And saying alpha and female sorta makes it look like Maddy's dad is top wolf, when their both top of the pack, alpha male and alpha female.
I hope I don't come across mean and horrible, your story looks like it could be brilliant : ).
Hope you update soon : D.
EmrysGleek chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Please continue xx
Trapped-in-a-land-of-wonder chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Love it please continue :)