Reviews for Some Hope After All
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 6 . 2/28
Because she's changed and she is trying. :D
Drucilly chapter 6 . 2/8
Really great writing! Wish it was longer tho. It left med wanting more. Like most stories here have done by now! I am so happy I found out about this site. Thank you for letting me read this greatness 3 keep them comming
lee in phx chapter 6 . 2/8
Thank you for writing it. I enjoyed it very much ... especailly liked that no one dies lol.
maria gomes chapter 6 . 1/15
adorei ! gosto de tudo que voce escreve , beijos.
Rain Addict CM chapter 6 . 1/10
So can we put together a request for them to redo season two like this? Just throw out the other crap and do it right. Send them your story and tell them to get to it lol.
DarkPoetess chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
Ok...sooo...that was adorable!
MLEther chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
Agh, this story was lovely. I would definitely be interested in exploring more of this particular lil SQ universe if you ever feel so inclined. Thank you so much!
Sober003 chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
That was a really nice story. I love it
Darkshadow chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
Oh man, that ending! :)
Pinkpillow19 chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
this was super sweet. I loved the whole development of how they came together. Great job.
E.Elliot chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
I love it!*-*
Dangerous3Lover chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
You are one of my saving graces because I miss Once Upon a Time soooooo much but reading your work helps please keep writing such amazing stories
Marlie310 chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
This was wonderful! I appreciate a fic that moves the relationship in a slower fashion.
lucyred62md1 chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
I loved this so much. So many emotions. I love how they came full circle with their love for one another, and of course that that had true loves kiss. I love how Henry was so cool with it. You are such a gifted writer. I hope it is something you pursue. You really have a special talent. Thanks again for a wonderful story, and filling my day with such joy over your words.
CloudXLightning chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
Awwww, I just. Ugh, even after this long I'm still sad because no one comforting Regina after Daniel gone. Just, it's sad...