Reviews for Some Hope After All
LauratheChef chapter 1 . 13h
definitely continue. need to see where it leads.
Viva33 chapter 6 . 6/26
I would want to read more of this hopefully. The story's start and buildup is amazing but unfortunately i dont think that there will be more from this storyline.
jumpingninjo chapter 6 . 6/11
that was amazing anf thier relationship progressed nicely not to slow not to fast the perfect pace and that ending was amazing thank you for the lovely story
Great story. Fills the void for all the lack of Swan Queen on the show.
Regina: "Well if you're going to be my only source of company I may as well make the best of it,"

She would understand me (in this area).
Guest chapter 6 . 9/19/2016
Nice, I mean great and great development. I'm still a litte curious about Belle and Rumple but it is awesome just the same
tasheika.conley chapter 6 . 9/12/2016
Totally wonderful story.
Shelly chapter 6 . 7/29/2016
I TOTALLY FREAKIG LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! Will u do a follow up story? PLZ PLZ PLZ! U can find me on Twitter Shelly Maria evil regal
Danica-SQ chapter 6 . 6/7/2016
So lovely! Pure perfection :) I just love it!
JustSandz chapter 6 . 1/13/2016
Big grin on my face right now - another great story:)
TiAdoro914 chapter 6 . 1/10/2016
Absolutely wonderful, thank you as always.
The L. MMonster chapter 6 . 11/8/2015
Your stuff is always, always so good.

Seriously, without a doubt, your stories have been better than the last tree seasons of the actual TV show (not that it is that hard to be better than OUAT these days). Please, keep writing, it's writers like you that have sustained my loved for these characters.
RestlessSoul03 chapter 6 . 9/25/2015
eeeeeh! I love this so much!
Swanqueenisbae chapter 6 . 8/19/2015
Ahhhhh I loved it so much... And I agree with the Daniel scene I too wanted emma to comfort her but alas the writers are playing with our emotions XD good writing ... I'm looking forward to what you have in store
Aurora chapter 4 . 8/17/2015
Why do you always make me crie? Loved this chapter , the moments happy and sad went so well. And im loving that Henry is so present in your storys! Some swan queens forget about him, but you never does! Gotta read the next chapter now! Kisses!