Reviews for Some Hope After All
Toonsis72 chapter 6 . 2/15
Kelly chapter 6 . 1/19
This was so good I love your writing
BrittanLopeirceLadyBabies chapter 3 . 1/2
"Keep her straight"
Moon Goddess Hekate chapter 6 . 12/6/2017
This was beautiful, amazing, just perfect! I loved it! This is exactly what I always look for in a Swan Queen fic! The characters development was superb! I wish this chapters could be aired as the actual show. The way you describe their magic interaction was so captivating and changing Henry bratty and closed minded attitude to a more caring and mature and understanding was so refreshing. Thank you for this masterpiece!
LauratheChef chapter 6 . 9/26/2017
you need to continue this or write a sequel!

I want more of this story so badly I love it.
LauratheChef chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
definitely continue. need to see where it leads.
Viva33 chapter 6 . 6/26/2017
I would want to read more of this hopefully. The story's start and buildup is amazing but unfortunately i dont think that there will be more from this storyline.
jumpingninjo chapter 6 . 6/11/2017
that was amazing anf thier relationship progressed nicely not to slow not to fast the perfect pace and that ending was amazing thank you for the lovely story
Guest chapter 6 . 5/4/2017
Great story. Fills the void for all the lack of Swan Queen on the show.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/30/2017
Regina: "Well if you're going to be my only source of company I may as well make the best of it,"

She would understand me (in this area).
Guest chapter 6 . 9/19/2016
Nice, I mean great and great development. I'm still a litte curious about Belle and Rumple but it is awesome just the same
tasheika.conley chapter 6 . 9/12/2016
Totally wonderful story.
Shelly chapter 6 . 7/29/2016
I TOTALLY FREAKIG LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! Will u do a follow up story? PLZ PLZ PLZ! U can find me on Twitter Shelly Maria evil regal
Danica-SQ chapter 6 . 6/7/2016
So lovely! Pure perfection :) I just love it!
JustSandz chapter 6 . 1/13/2016
Big grin on my face right now - another great story:)