Reviews for Some Hope After All
JustSandz chapter 6 . 1/13
Big grin on my face right now - another great story:)
TiAdoro914 chapter 6 . 1/10
Absolutely wonderful, thank you as always.
The L. MMonster chapter 6 . 11/8/2015
Your stuff is always, always so good.

Seriously, without a doubt, your stories have been better than the last tree seasons of the actual TV show (not that it is that hard to be better than OUAT these days). Please, keep writing, it's writers like you that have sustained my loved for these characters.
RestlessSoul03 chapter 6 . 9/25/2015
eeeeeh! I love this so much!
Swanqueenisbae chapter 6 . 8/19/2015
Ahhhhh I loved it so much... And I agree with the Daniel scene I too wanted emma to comfort her but alas the writers are playing with our emotions XD good writing ... I'm looking forward to what you have in store
Aurora chapter 4 . 8/17/2015
Why do you always make me crie? Loved this chapter , the moments happy and sad went so well. And im loving that Henry is so present in your storys! Some swan queens forget about him, but you never does! Gotta read the next chapter now! Kisses!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/12/2015
Nice read.
elcy maria chapter 6 . 7/13/2015
great ! beijos.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 6 . 2/28/2015
Because she's changed and she is trying. :D
Drucilly chapter 6 . 2/8/2015
Really great writing! Wish it was longer tho. It left med wanting more. Like most stories here have done by now! I am so happy I found out about this site. Thank you for letting me read this greatness 3 keep them comming
lee in phx chapter 6 . 2/8/2015
Thank you for writing it. I enjoyed it very much ... especailly liked that no one dies lol.
maria gomes chapter 6 . 1/15/2015
adorei ! gosto de tudo que voce escreve , beijos.
Rain Addict CM chapter 6 . 1/10/2015
So can we put together a request for them to redo season two like this? Just throw out the other crap and do it right. Send them your story and tell them to get to it lol.
DarkPoetess chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
Ok...sooo...that was adorable!
MLEther chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
Agh, this story was lovely. I would definitely be interested in exploring more of this particular lil SQ universe if you ever feel so inclined. Thank you so much!