Reviews for Zoinks! (A Halloween Tale)
nicky hemmick chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
Hahaha I love the meta in the beginning xD
For the record, I'll be liveblogging this review since your story is so long :p
I think the beginning description is a bit much tbh. You could shorten it a lot imo.
As well, your writing style is really wordy and elegant and descriptive which, while it can be good at times, seems sort of out of place here
I'm personally not a fan of the apostrophes-as-quotation-marks style but I think it's a matter of preference
OH! I didn't get it straight away but this is a scooby doo parody right? xD
I'm loving your characterization of the OCs so far.
As the story goes on, the story is full of lists of dialogue which I would recommend trying to stray away from as much as possible.
Lmao platsick :p
Haha, Hermione knows Kung fu? XD
I liked it! Keep up the good work :)
~Poke xx
Marshman101 chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
That was so funny
Revliledpembroke chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
You had the redhead play the brunette and the brunette play the redhead? And Velma is Scooby's Hermione! Sigh...it would have been so perfect.
Ghost chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Funny concept. Points for originality. Deductions for some spelling/grammar mistakes.

Also gotta lodge a complaint about the girls' costumes being backwards. Hermione is definitely more of a Velma, and Ron a Shaggy. Moreover those two are always paired off in scooby doo anyhow. Didn't understand why you switched that up there.

Still, I got some good laughs out of this one.
Ghost chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
The opening set the scene so beautifully imperfect that it was perfect.
LittleTom45 chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
That was hilarious. When you started the descriptions, I knew what they were dressed up as and kept wondering who is going to play Scooby Doo? The story is great. Very imaginative. I wonder how many people who read were brought up with this cartoon. I will be chuckling about this one for days.
page394 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
hahhahahaha
this is so hilarious
Scooby Doo for the win. I love this story. I absolutely love wizard muggle interactions. They are so funny. And you focus on them a lot, which is awesome. Go you!
Though, pls do update strangers at... that place which i can't spell. i really enjoyed it and am waiting eagerly for the next bit. i also liked your story in which grown up annie meets james. can you update that too (i don't remember the name, sorry :/ )
Vicki Turner chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Haha! This is great! I love it so much! It brings back my childhood as it brings back Harry and Hermione's!
mellpell chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Hilarious! Scooby doo was like my favorite cartoon growing up. And that was perfect. I laughed the entire time :-) thanks for bringing two of my favorites together absolutely brilliant :-)
Obsessivebookworm14 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
*laughs* Oh, that was priceless. Great story!
megrs chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Maybe the gang could have done this when Sirius was alive, that way he could be Scooby!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Ha ha!
EmeraldQuill394 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
oh my god it was NOT a good idea to read this when on my own late at night D:

this was amazing though, really good:)
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Very enjoyable! Maybe George could stand around saying "Ruh-Roh!"
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Well written. Nicely done. That does bring back memories.