Reviews for Zoinks! (A Halloween Tale)
Marshman101 chapter 1 . 8/26
That was so funny
Revliledpembroke chapter 1 . 7/13
You had the redhead play the brunette and the brunette play the redhead? And Velma is Scooby's Hermione! Sigh...it would have been so perfect.
Ghost chapter 1 . 1/8
Funny concept. Points for originality. Deductions for some spelling/grammar mistakes.

Also gotta lodge a complaint about the girls' costumes being backwards. Hermione is definitely more of a Velma, and Ron a Shaggy. Moreover those two are always paired off in scooby doo anyhow. Didn't understand why you switched that up there.

Still, I got some good laughs out of this one.
Ghost chapter 1 . 1/8
The opening set the scene so beautifully imperfect that it was perfect.
LittleTom45 chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
That was hilarious. When you started the descriptions, I knew what they were dressed up as and kept wondering who is going to play Scooby Doo? The story is great. Very imaginative. I wonder how many people who read were brought up with this cartoon. I will be chuckling about this one for days.
page394 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
hahhahahaha
this is so hilarious
Scooby Doo for the win. I love this story. I absolutely love wizard muggle interactions. They are so funny. And you focus on them a lot, which is awesome. Go you!
Though, pls do update strangers at... that place which i can't spell. i really enjoyed it and am waiting eagerly for the next bit. i also liked your story in which grown up annie meets james. can you update that too (i don't remember the name, sorry :/ )
Vicki Turner chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Haha! This is great! I love it so much! It brings back my childhood as it brings back Harry and Hermione's!
mellpell chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Hilarious! Scooby doo was like my favorite cartoon growing up. And that was perfect. I laughed the entire time :-) thanks for bringing two of my favorites together absolutely brilliant :-)
Obsessivebookworm14 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
*laughs* Oh, that was priceless. Great story!
The Megster 2000 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Maybe the gang could have done this when Sirius was alive, that way he could be Scooby!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Ha ha!
EmeraldQuill394 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
oh my god it was NOT a good idea to read this when on my own late at night D:

this was amazing though, really good:)
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Very enjoyable! Maybe George could stand around saying "Ruh-Roh!"
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Well written. Nicely done. That does bring back memories.
wanderinon chapter 1 . 11/19/2012