Reviews for Sephiroth Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
SnarrySlave chapter 18 . 8/31
I love it Please please do more updates and quickly
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 2 . 6/22
of course seph feels safe with gen, gen is a sweet heart, a little crazy but a sweet heart none the less
Phoenix Warehouse Productions chapter 2 . 6/13
Can anyone tell me the full cycle of the "Wutaian" Meditation? Would like to know it and see if it does calm the mind
Kai19 chapter 7 . 3/30
Can you believe that it's already been a year and a half since the last update? I'm really hoping that you get a chance to write more soon!
Snow Leopard Pasha chapter 18 . 3/11
I do hope you manage to get back to writing/posting this story, as it's been a lot of fun to read the further it progresses.
Alex2909 chapter 18 . 2/11
interesting story
Kikuriki chapter 7 . 1/17
I'm so sorry that your mom has that, but I'm really happy that she's getting better! I realize that this is probably several years or months later, and so I hope no complications arise. And really, if you can't write because of various issues don't feel bad. It's no problem. Yeah, an update is great, but it's not as important as your mental, physical and emotional wellbeing and the people around you.
draco7347 chapter 17 . 12/28/2015
like this story cant wait for new chapters
Dutoc chapter 18 . 12/12/2015
I love this fic! Please come back to us!
Dutoc chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
Not sure how I feel about Harry letting the cat out of the bag, but great chapter!
Dutoc chapter 3 . 12/12/2015
... You did a great job there. Sometimes you have to hurry in order to heal. Also, I found it hilarious he summoned Genesis for a crying Hermione.
Dutoc chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Oooh snap. Great work!
DarkBlur2005 chapter 18 . 12/7/2015
...Please...Continue...There aren't many good Sephiroth rebirth stories like this, and this is GOOD!
rmiser1994 chapter 15 . 11/5/2015
omake really funny haha
Chronepsis of the Cenobites chapter 18 . 11/1/2015
First, let me offer my Condolences to you and your family. I wanted to wait until I got an account to review the Sephiroth Potter Series, and let me tell you that they are in the top ten of my favorite stories. I wish very much that I could play the game, but alas being blind does not lend one's self the ability to play RPG games. Now, you said something about making Cloud seeming weak? Compared to Sephiroth all eight of them combined are weaker than him. This was a man literally born and bread to be the perfect warrior; the only thing that defeated him was his insanity and the game designers. Oh, Cloud could've beaten a 2nd class, maybe a 1st class, but sephiroth, Genesis or Angeal most definitely not. I can't wait for the next chapter, but take as long as you want or need.