Reviews for Sephiroth Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
wanderingmusician chapter 16 . 5/20
Haha, understatement of the year goes to Chaos. This is quite the large cast to handle, you do it very impressively.
wanderingmusician chapter 14 . 5/20
I.M. Amaysed, the reporter, is totally supposed to sound like "I'm amazed" isn't it?

So SO glad I've returned to reading this. I never got this far the first time I started it and it just gets better with each chapter. LOVED the bit with Zack.
wanderingmusician chapter 8 . 5/20
Completely agree with you about Hojo locking Nanaki in with Aerith as a joke. Hojo, disgusting as he was, was also very intelligent. He also seemed to go out of his way to make people uncomfortable and project the persona of "insane scientist."

I was thinking about returning to the HP/FF7 crossover world when I remembered this fic. So glad I'm reading it again.
Phoenix Warehouse Productions chapter 18 . 5/2
When is the next update?
myheadhurts chapter 18 . 3/29
the translation is (probably) fine. my chinese is bad. please update soon
BlackLadyCharon chapter 18 . 3/12
Faving and following so that if you ever do update again I can read it. I really do love this story. Hmm, do I sense Kadaj and co are back for round two?
MatteoAcioli chapter 18 . 2/11
i am sorry for your mother, I Hope you uptade soon
Lady Psychopath chapter 18 . 2/6
Cool...
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 3 . 2/3
I wish you would bash Ron and Hermione.
Haou Judai 4Ever chapter 18 . 1/17
*cough cough* Just wanted to let you know. The direct translation from Google was horrible. It was nowhere close to what you wanted to say.

This chapter is as great as usual, finally Cloud meets up with the gang!
Hades Coolest God Ever chapter 18 . 1/10
This is Awesome, please update soon.
Gimlifan8 chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Wow. This is really good. I'm keeping an eye on this. Also, why is it that this story is M rated? I mean, I didn't see anything that seemed to warrant it and you practically said there would be no pairings.
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
Lol, Voldemort's just like 'Whoooooops...that's pretty cool.'
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
Gotta say, I REALLY liked this chapter. In most fanfics where the Dursleys were abusive, Harry doesn't handle his emotions with it in a realistic or healthy way. Like, he either suppresses it until someone finds out and forces him to confront it, or he just kills them as revenge (though maybe I've just been reading the wrong fics -_-"), but you dealt with this really well. And him bringing in Genesis was super entertaining XD.
Kai19 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Just rereading this story. Still love it! I look forward to the next chapter. I wonder if Vincent will tell Sephiroth about his possible true parentage? And I'm surprised that no one senses Hojo. They sensed Angeal when he still hadn't fully formed yet, after all... Anyway, can't wait to read more!