Reviews for Sephiroth Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
LeoTheSage chapter 1 . 4/24
This is a poor excuse for a Sephiroth
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 18 . 4/11
I figured it was Hojo... I'm just glad old Voldie didn't somehow end up in Hojo's body, or worse, their minds fusing...
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 3 . 4/10
Yeah, all of Harry/Sephiroth's symptoms sound very familiar to me. And not just because Harry expiates most of that in canon... but I see that all in myself. I'm only in the last few years starting to realize I was abused and all the problems that came from it. So I can really connect with Harry/Sephiroth.
Loving this so far, it's amazing SOBS
Doc. K-9 chapter 20 . 3/19
I'm sure that someday you will continue this, but for now i will wait, i had read it all through and i LOVE it, and the omakes are simply GREAT, sometimes can't stop laughing Thank you for this fic!
Lightsbane1905 chapter 17 . 2/13
My condolences to you for your loss
Brigadier7899 chapter 7 . 12/11/2016
There's an easy way to think about the Effect/Affect.
For example, a weapon with a fire Affect would cause a burn Effect!
Love your story by the way; i don't know if you still read reviews on old stories, but this really well written.
ShadowTomes chapter 20 . 12/1/2016
So first of all I want to say sorry about your Ma. Also I want to tell you that I think this is wonderful. I look forward to the next chapter.
Yoru no Katana chapter 17 . 11/27/2016
Pulling a Saruman...That had me on the floor.
RealSterkenburgCranach chapter 20 . 11/20/2016
do you plan on continuing this story and if so will it be a sephiroth x Hermione pairing?
RealSterkenburgCranach chapter 13 . 11/20/2016
it's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine...classic...love this story...please continue it
TsukiRoze chapter 17 . 11/17/2016
First, I would like to give my belated condolences. I know from personal experience how much it hurts to lose someone you love.

Second, I kinda assumed Omnislash is shown in slow motion for the benefit of the audience.
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 10 . 11/6/2016
angeal welcome back
FF-loverHP1 chapter 20 . 11/5/2016
very interesting story
Azera-v chapter 20 . 10/30/2016
Great chapter, glad to see the remnants too. They are adorable.