Reviews for The Man Who Broke
Wow I'm a nut. Abso-frickin'-lultly obsessed with the McGibbs paring and really hope that someday soon we can hear the end of this story. ;)
With love,
MassachusettsFish
Hey RavenHeart here, I'm SOO in love with the Tim crazies. I'm desperate for more, so please, please, won't you put an end to my suffering? Yes I know it's been like two years but I'm desperate. Thanks, RavenHeart
Ahh! So I kinda love this whole thing, though yes I do realize this was posted like a year ago. Anyway wish there was more to read. :( thanks for looking out for us McNosso and McGibbs lovers. RavenHeart
jdgatorbait chapter 6 . 1/26
please, please complete this story, I am so looking forward to seeing Gibbs and McGee get together, after of course he saves Tim.
fangirl36 chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
I love this Tim no more doormat for the team more chapters plz
Clamanter chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
can't wait for the next!
AgentFraniJones chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
Great chapter as always!
I really like your stuff just to let you know, especially since you're a McGee person. I wouldn't mind if you killed off a character, I think it makes it more interesting. I hope you can update soon.

Frani x
DS2010 chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
Loved Jethro the dog scaring Trent. Made me laugh
Clamanter chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
*speechless*
ElSaTa chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
interesting chapter.

even when Tim and LUke have an open relationship. Would be nice to see what will happen further on between Gibbs and Tim.

Hope to read more soon
alix33 chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
"We took the papers." "Oh, and McGee's dog." Ziva and Tony finished their short speech and looked quite proud of themselves. "…You stole McGee's dog?" Gibbs raised his eyebrows. "Borrowed." "Acquired." "Right…So there was no sign of McGee?" Gibbs sat on the edge of his desk and threw a glance over at the empty desk across the bullpen that belonged to said McGee. "Well, we didn't really stay to look around that much. But he wasn't there," Tony said. "You two are coming over for dinner tonight. And bring those papers," Gibbs stood and walked around his desk so that he could sit in his chair. "Just us?" Ziva asked. "You do not have permission to tell Abby, if that's what you're asking," Gibbs snarled. "Boss, her friend is off the map. Not only does she deserve to know, but she could also help us find McLost. She could track his cell phone or something," Tony explained as he made his way to his desk to take a seat and start his own computer up." - I agree with Gibbs about not telling Abby6: Too much noise will ensue if they do.
"He could hear some other NCIS personall working on the other side of the thin wall that divided up the workplaces," - "NCIS personnel".
alix33 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
"He is quite a deep sleeper," Ziva sighed and also looked over the empty desk that was diagonal to hers. "...How do you know how he sleeps?" Tony raised his eyebrows and leaned forward in his chair, resting his elbows on the keyboard in front of him. "He spent a few nights at my apartment when his was being renovated. That Jethro is quite a snorer," She replied. "I never snore," A voice said from behind the bullpen. "Boss! Hi. Uh, Ziva was talking about K9 Jethro. Not human Jethro. Which would be you..." - Hehehe.
"The only thing left to do is go knock on his door," Tony said, holding up his phone for evidence of the calls and texts. "Well then why are you still here?" Gibbs turned on his heel, picked up the Caf!Pow and coffee, and headed for the elevators. "We have permission to leave?" Tony called after him. "Part of our team is off the map. We need to find him. You have permission to do anything!" Gibbs barked before stepping into the open elevator. "…Gibbs, hold the door!" Tony yelled and ran over, jumping into the metal contraption just before the doors closed. "What, DiNozzo?" Gibbs asked as he glared at his agent. "I have something to say. It's about Tim," Tony replied. Gibbs glared at him for a few more seconds before he decided to flip the emergency switch. After all, Tony calling McGee by his first name usually meant he was genuinely concerned. "I'm guessing you want me to talk…Uh. Have you seen Tim shoot recently?" Tony awkwardly rubbed the back of his head as he spoke. "A gun? No, not in a couple years: he always reschedules when it's time to practice. Why?" "I saw him fire six shots." "And?" Gibbs's tone was turning into quite an annoyed one. "They were all directly to the head. Every single one, Gibbs," Tony said, crossing his arms across his chest and leaning back. "When you find him, bring him straight to me. Got it?" Gibbs flipped the switch once again and the elevator started humming again. Tony nodded and pushed the button to open the doors. He stepped out and watched Gibbs slowly disappear." - Tim's shooting makes it sound as if he is pissed-off greatly at somebody or something.
livyisnotfromtheshire chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Hey, this is good! Um, I don't like how evil Tim is painting everyone, but I guess he's going through a rough patch!

I have an idea for later on in the story? If Luke turns ou to be a bad nut, maybe Tim could walk in to accuse him of something and find him with Trevor, if ya know what i mean?

Idk :/ but update soon!

-Livy xoxo
AndaMitchy chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
I'm definitely intrigued so far! I think you've done a great job of characterizing Tony and Ziva particularly. Looking forward to reading more. :)