Reviews for Road to be a Pokemon Master
TheWorldUpsideDown chapter 23 . 6/27
Really liked this story! Very well written and good amount of thought put into the battle scenes, the drama between the characters, relationships (ex. Ash and his dad), the bond between trainer and Pokemon... In a nutshell, amazing story!
TheWorldUpsideDown chapter 17 . 6/27
I think your battle scenes just surpassed any that I read in pokemon fics! :D
TheWorldUpsideDown chapter 13 . 6/26
THAT HARVEY IS SO DAMN SUSPICIOUS!
Dragon King Rouga chapter 18 . 11/25/2016
That battle was just incredible amazing
Dragon King Rouga chapter 17 . 11/25/2016
That...was...AWSOME!
Goldmineempire5 chapter 3 . 9/22/2016
I say your fic's good but no to ur shippings. ...bleh
UsefulCriticOfGeniusFanfiction chapter 23 . 9/21/2016
Alright, That was awesome, (and infuriating).
You are currently on par with the other best Pokémon Battle I have ever read, Champion League Finals by Ruggler354. (He was also the one who pointed me to your story.)

(Un)fortunately, (depending on how you look at it) you have some pretty huge room for improvement.
I sadly am not able to give a full chapter-by-chapter detailed review yet, as my lack of time and voracious reading habits have built up a bit of a queue on that, but eventually I will completely review the strengths and weaknesses of this story, (with included suggestions for improvements.)

May you never stop striving for greatness.

Sincerely,
UsefulCritic

P.S. Ash's Pidgeot is a girl, which really made the chapter with unfezeant odd to read.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/7/2016
Ash's pidgeot is female.
tanithlipsky chapter 23 . 8/12/2016
cool
philly cheese dude chapter 3 . 7/8/2016
I have to comment on this chapter. It was incredible! I never thought a battle between Torterra and Tauros would play out like that. I was expecting Tauros to lose as soon as Ash used it, but it put up on helluva fight! Ash's father is a hoot! He's a mix of a$$hole and caring that you one find in usual anti-hero characters. I can't wait to read more!
Billy JB II chapter 4 . 6/10/2016
HE'S GOING TO TRAIN ALL 30 TAUROS?! (joke)

Foolish mortal, Hyper Beam was Tauros's strongest move at the pinnacle of his strength!

And, NOW, Mega Pidgeot revives the value of it! (5.5 generations later)
Billy JB II chapter 3 . 6/10/2016
Of course, the story's finished; I just hope you got Drake from Pummelo Island in there.
Billy JB II chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
I have not read the chapter, but I'm adding this to favorites for the AWESOME word count. Is that just sheer luck, or is it on purpose that the word count is 2 to the 16 minus 1?
jordanlink7856 chapter 23 . 4/30/2016
How the hell was this story only 65k words
Lykos chapter 7 . 4/14/2016
I like born to be a winner, galactic battles, and the new XYZ one. But, above all, even the original, I love Master Quest. I don't know why, it's just awesome.