Reviews for Road to be a Pokemon Master
Amusebeard chapter 23 . 8/3
Loved it. I think you're really good at fighting scenes, you really got my adrenaline pumping. Also, your characters are remarkably realistic, which makes me love this story all the more.
Ageiko chapter 16 . 5/15
great story so far, love the way ash's battlestyle has been fleshed out, though it seems you are sticking a bit to much to 4 moves limit from the games, there have pokemon with more than 4 moves in the anime before, in a story/world setting it make no sense that a pokemon can only remember 4 moves at a time, after all there are pokemon that can speak. And the anime do not follow the turn based system of the games either. From my point of view it seems there is issue with Tobias pokemon being so secret, while it does make for great storytelling, there is no in world explanation I can think of that would explain why the league would not sell the media right to the matches against the elite four. You have already showed that the owners of the league do rather like money.
The Quotable Patella chapter 6 . 4/8
You know,as wave length increases,energy of wave 's why gamma radiations have more effect on human body than radio waves or x just stated reverse "Gengar must have lowered the wavelength of psionic waves to make sure he doesn't break 's neural alignments".Watch your basic physics.
I wanna see Harrison
Orchid Rex chapter 16 . 2/21
Oh my gosh this was a great chapter! The interactions were superb, the battle was intense! I didn't even have a youtube video going for battle music and I could absolutely hear it going as I read through! It was well paced and planned, and felt realistic and suiting for the show! Excellent chapter!
Nathan Brown chapter 18 . 2/14
Why was the arrangement of Ash's and Max's matches ironic, i didn't get it?
Nathan Brown chapter 17 . 2/14
Oh crap! That was a super long chapter, i wonder how long it took to write, i feel sorry for.

You should become an author (and maybe ask Nintendo for permission to publish this), your writing are very immersive! i felt like i was there
Lord Leonidas chapter 13 . 1/25
The worst situation Max could be in is right in front of him. Ash may be in the group but Tobias made it much worse for him.
The Quotable Patella chapter 21 . 1/19
A pokemon battle is not the fighting of two pokemon,it is the clash of souls of trainers and pokemon.A pokemon battle emphasises the strength,quick thinking,strategy,tactics,determination,will to win and finally bond between trainer and pokemon.I couldn't feel the rush of excitement that courses through our veins when I read pokemon battles in other in this story particularly during battle between infernape vs raikou and sceptile vs deoxys,I was on edge of my seat (not literally but metaphorically). Every movement and every attack was described in picturesque you couldn't describe the emotions of humans aptly during that excited state of please describe characters in more detail.(I'll send my suggestions regarding this in PM)Please update the sequel "RTBPMII: The Secret To Victory". And finally please don't abandon the story.
Primeval Of The Darkness chapter 16 . 8/30/2014
This fan fiction has the best pokemon battles in it, no contest. Third Time rereading it and it's still refreshing to read, hopefully you update the sequel soon. Though if I was ash I would've sent out Garchomp, had him get in close and bite one of darkrai's hands. I noticed that all of darkrai's moves require both of his hands(ice beam, dark void, and dark pulse) and dream eater needs the target to be asleep. Then I would've had Garchomp use Draco meteor and send it into the sky with darkrai in it.(much like with dusknoir) and then use his 'draconic' energy and make it implode. If one of those meteors hitting a pokemon could cause it to faint what about ALL of those metros hitting it at once in one ball only big Enough to encase darkrai.
Ace of Spies chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
U make Tobias beat Cynthia please make him evil or something. I don't think Tobias could fairly beat Cynthia.
luisg1778 chapter 18 . 8/2/2014
The battle just keeps on getting better and better I'm at the edge of my seat just wow!
luisg1778 chapter 17 . 8/2/2014
Wow the match between Ash vs Tobias is great man what a battle I am really enjoying this story can't wait what happens later on
Ace of Spies chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
Yeah I wonder why everyone likes Cynthia more than Agatha. How very strange... Hmmmmmm... I just cant seem to figure it out.
Brennan13 chapter 22 . 7/19/2014
Are you gonna have a rule against Ash getting at least ONE legendary? Cause at this point, getting one will be a HUGE boost in morale. Yeah, winning it all with no legendaries makes for a feel good story. But to be fair, there is a fair few legendaries that will be willing to help Ash(at least temporarily). And the talk of mega evolutions for Ash is interesting. Charizard and his Garchomp can both get one. Also with the remakes of gen 3 being announced, sceptile gets to mega-evolve too. Back to legendaries for Ash, I believe Latias and Mewtwo would be willing to help Ash. Both of whom have mega evolutions too. Just suggestions and whatnot.