Reviews for Road to be a Pokemon Master
The Quotable Patella chapter 6 . 4/8
You know,as wave length increases,energy of wave 's why gamma radiations have more effect on human body than radio waves or x just stated reverse "Gengar must have lowered the wavelength of psionic waves to make sure he doesn't break 's neural alignments".Watch your basic physics.
I wanna see Harrison
Orchid Rex chapter 16 . 2/21
Oh my gosh this was a great chapter! The interactions were superb, the battle was intense! I didn't even have a youtube video going for battle music and I could absolutely hear it going as I read through! It was well paced and planned, and felt realistic and suiting for the show! Excellent chapter!
Nathan Brown chapter 18 . 2/14
Why was the arrangement of Ash's and Max's matches ironic, i didn't get it?
Nathan Brown chapter 17 . 2/14
Oh crap! That was a super long chapter, i wonder how long it took to write, i feel sorry for.

You should become an author (and maybe ask Nintendo for permission to publish this), your writing are very immersive! i felt like i was there
Lord Leonidas chapter 13 . 1/25
The worst situation Max could be in is right in front of him. Ash may be in the group but Tobias made it much worse for him.
The Quotable Patella chapter 21 . 1/19
A pokemon battle is not the fighting of two pokemon,it is the clash of souls of trainers and pokemon.A pokemon battle emphasises the strength,quick thinking,strategy,tactics,determination,will to win and finally bond between trainer and pokemon.I couldn't feel the rush of excitement that courses through our veins when I read pokemon battles in other in this story particularly during battle between infernape vs raikou and sceptile vs deoxys,I was on edge of my seat (not literally but metaphorically). Every movement and every attack was described in picturesque you couldn't describe the emotions of humans aptly during that excited state of please describe characters in more detail.(I'll send my suggestions regarding this in PM)Please update the sequel "RTBPMII: The Secret To Victory". And finally please don't abandon the story.
Primeval Of The Darkness chapter 16 . 8/30/2014
This fan fiction has the best pokemon battles in it, no contest. Third Time rereading it and it's still refreshing to read, hopefully you update the sequel soon. Though if I was ash I would've sent out Garchomp, had him get in close and bite one of darkrai's hands. I noticed that all of darkrai's moves require both of his hands(ice beam, dark void, and dark pulse) and dream eater needs the target to be asleep. Then I would've had Garchomp use Draco meteor and send it into the sky with darkrai in it.(much like with dusknoir) and then use his 'draconic' energy and make it implode. If one of those meteors hitting a pokemon could cause it to faint what about ALL of those metros hitting it at once in one ball only big Enough to encase darkrai.
Ace of Spies chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
U make Tobias beat Cynthia please make him evil or something. I don't think Tobias could fairly beat Cynthia.
luisg1778 chapter 18 . 8/2/2014
The battle just keeps on getting better and better I'm at the edge of my seat just wow!
luisg1778 chapter 17 . 8/2/2014
Wow the match between Ash vs Tobias is great man what a battle I am really enjoying this story can't wait what happens later on
Ace of Spies chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
Yeah I wonder why everyone likes Cynthia more than Agatha. How very strange... Hmmmmmm... I just cant seem to figure it out.
Brennan13 chapter 22 . 7/19/2014
Are you gonna have a rule against Ash getting at least ONE legendary? Cause at this point, getting one will be a HUGE boost in morale. Yeah, winning it all with no legendaries makes for a feel good story. But to be fair, there is a fair few legendaries that will be willing to help Ash(at least temporarily). And the talk of mega evolutions for Ash is interesting. Charizard and his Garchomp can both get one. Also with the remakes of gen 3 being announced, sceptile gets to mega-evolve too. Back to legendaries for Ash, I believe Latias and Mewtwo would be willing to help Ash. Both of whom have mega evolutions too. Just suggestions and whatnot.
NARUHAREM FOREVA chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
i just flat out don't like the way you made ash. like he's some kind of pushover, and everyone thinks he sucks at pokemon, even if they won't say it, and you didn't bother to show it to the reader's through omniscient thought.
ThrashtillDeath chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
Just out of curiosity, is writing Ash's Dad to be a total arsewipe an intentional thing?

Like, everybody has faults, and things that piss other people off, and everybody is out of line sometimes... But Ash's Dad in this is almost constantly a dick head. Just an all around bad person. Really, properly unlikeable.