Reviews for Road to be a Pokemon Master
Goldmineempire5 chapter 3 . 9/22
I say your fic's good but no to ur shippings. ...bleh
UsefulCriticOfGeniusFanfiction chapter 23 . 9/21
Alright, That was awesome, (and infuriating).
You are currently on par with the other best Pokémon Battle I have ever read, Champion League Finals by Ruggler354. (He was also the one who pointed me to your story.)

(Un)fortunately, (depending on how you look at it) you have some pretty huge room for improvement.
I sadly am not able to give a full chapter-by-chapter detailed review yet, as my lack of time and voracious reading habits have built up a bit of a queue on that, but eventually I will completely review the strengths and weaknesses of this story, (with included suggestions for improvements.)

May you never stop striving for greatness.

P.S. Ash's Pidgeot is a girl, which really made the chapter with unfezeant odd to read.
Ash's pidgeot is female.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 23 . 8/12
philly cheese dude chapter 3 . 7/8
I have to comment on this chapter. It was incredible! I never thought a battle between Torterra and Tauros would play out like that. I was expecting Tauros to lose as soon as Ash used it, but it put up on helluva fight! Ash's father is a hoot! He's a mix of a$$hole and caring that you one find in usual anti-hero characters. I can't wait to read more!
Billy JB II chapter 4 . 6/10

Foolish mortal, Hyper Beam was Tauros's strongest move at the pinnacle of his strength!

And, NOW, Mega Pidgeot revives the value of it! (5.5 generations later)
Billy JB II chapter 3 . 6/10
Of course, the story's finished; I just hope you got Drake from Pummelo Island in there.
Billy JB II chapter 1 . 6/10
I have not read the chapter, but I'm adding this to favorites for the AWESOME word count. Is that just sheer luck, or is it on purpose that the word count is 2 to the 16 minus 1?
jordanlink7856 chapter 23 . 4/30
How the hell was this story only 65k words
Lykos chapter 7 . 4/14
I like born to be a winner, galactic battles, and the new XYZ one. But, above all, even the original, I love Master Quest. I don't know why, it's just awesome.
Amusebeard chapter 23 . 8/3/2015
Loved it. I think you're really good at fighting scenes, you really got my adrenaline pumping. Also, your characters are remarkably realistic, which makes me love this story all the more.
Ageiko chapter 16 . 5/15/2015
great story so far, love the way ash's battlestyle has been fleshed out, though it seems you are sticking a bit to much to 4 moves limit from the games, there have pokemon with more than 4 moves in the anime before, in a story/world setting it make no sense that a pokemon can only remember 4 moves at a time, after all there are pokemon that can speak. And the anime do not follow the turn based system of the games either. From my point of view it seems there is issue with Tobias pokemon being so secret, while it does make for great storytelling, there is no in world explanation I can think of that would explain why the league would not sell the media right to the matches against the elite four. You have already showed that the owners of the league do rather like money.
The Quotable Patella chapter 6 . 4/8/2015
You know,as wave length increases,energy of wave 's why gamma radiations have more effect on human body than radio waves or x just stated reverse "Gengar must have lowered the wavelength of psionic waves to make sure he doesn't break 's neural alignments".Watch your basic physics.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/20/2015
I wanna see Harrison
Orchid Rex chapter 16 . 2/21/2015
Oh my gosh this was a great chapter! The interactions were superb, the battle was intense! I didn't even have a youtube video going for battle music and I could absolutely hear it going as I read through! It was well paced and planned, and felt realistic and suiting for the show! Excellent chapter!