Reviews for Sister Claudette
EmmaM chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Love love love this interpretation!
Inferna Blossom chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Interesting. I like it.
Telanu chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Hot diggity, this was amazing, and so terribly sad.
Womenreligiousfan chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Oh how interesting! Those views about women were very common in Christianity at the time. I love the idea of a woman religious (sister).
lafayette722 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Wow this is very good! I especially like the whole thing with the letter that Claudette had from her father. It seems so tragic that she had to read it before she died.
Saemi67 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I wasn't expecting much when I clicked to read your story, to be honest, and it was a wonderfully pleasant surprise.
It is really amazing, you managed to follow the book's purpuse and change some points for the genderbent. I really liked it, the moment Quasimodo rang the bells for the first time was very heart-warming, and I could feel Claudette's sorrow and confusion when she saw Esmeralda with Phoebus.

The only thing that I don't really like : the name Claudette (XD) . Claude is a name which can be both male and female, nowadays, Claude is mostly male but it wasn't at that time so it could have been possible to keep it. I imagine this surprises you, but it's true, I'm French and one of my mother's friend is Claude and she's a woman.
Drea chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I really liked this, especially the ending; Hugo's Hunchback or Notre Dame is basically all one giant ironic twist. You should read the book. It's a bit wordy, but well worth it. Also, reading it, could help you tease this little story out, if you were so inclined to do so.
TicTac chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This was a new twist on the story. I enjoyed reading it.