Reviews for Of Pirates and Thunder Storms
Mina26 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I really wish you would continue it but I understand why you won't. It's really well done
Shellbell-san chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
So sweet! 3
It's okay that this is only a one-shot. It satisfied enough, yet left room for possibilities, which is what a one-shot should do.
Good Job!
Shellbell-san
Terikel chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Not continuing it? Aaaww. :3
It was really sweet. Marco dealing with Whitebeard's loss and going on an island for some aone time, where he meets a girl who's a bit naive and doesn't instantly recognize him. 3
Also Aiya, Naiya... Mmh. *g*
I also liked the idea of the bet, and her losing it and having to leave the island to become a thief, and then Marco coming back to check up on her and saving her. And of course her joining the crew and the thunderstorm were lovely, and the kiss was just awesome.
But you still need to five the story a little polish. It isn't really clear what happened after they made the bet. Did he leave immediately or did he stay at least for a little while, maybe at her place ?
Also the bet said 3 years, but Marco comes to check up on her after 2 years?
And I didn't quite get the scene where they hear someone sneaking on the ship. Was it some crewmember with a girl, or something? xD
Buuuuuut, all in all I really liked it. And I won't bother you to expand the story, after all, you still need to finish the Law one. :P
But if you ever get some inspiration for a Marco story again, I'm totally going to read it. He and Law are my two favourite badasses. *g*
Keep up the good work. :)
MarcoAce chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
AWWWW MAN YOU ARENT CONTINUING?! T-T I loooooved that! It was so sweet. Marco was sooooo nice too. AWWWW I LOVE MARCO! Awesome story. I can't wait to check out some of your others ;D
BluePhoenix0101 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Thank you thank you thank you! It was great! Awesome! Amazing! Astounding!

I loved it!