Reviews for The Truth
MadameMorganLeFay chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I think that your characterisation of Guinevere is much better. Not OOC at all. I feel that she would have been more like this had not the writers forgotten about her main character trait (being outspoken) about two or three series later. Great piece you have here.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I wish someone would write Gwen as NOT being ok with what happend with Arthur and Mithian. She should find out she was enchanted and Arthur too and then let her ger angry. It's only human nature...
SERIOSLYNICK chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Nice story
GPendragon chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
great story! :)
Merlinfanatic77 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
:P Nice
Lara Smith chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Hope Mithian got over Arthur! She better be grateful because he saved her father, her, and reclaimed Nemeth for them! If she becomes a threat to ARWEN in the future because she still harbors feelings for Arthur then she merits DEATH as I detest man-snatchers! Glad she finally understood that only one woman holds his heart by the end of the episode!

Gwen is as forgiving as usual! If only the enchantment was revealed then Arthur would feel even more guilty realizing he banished an innocent woman that he loves and perhaps this would explain why he couldn't make himself love Mithian!
R6 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I love your story fillers. This was simple, sweet and good to read. Thank you.
A chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Nice story. I've been forced to view s5 on utube,and I find the Arwen moments sadly lacking. I hope it gets better. In the meantime, these stories keep me going.
xx.reading-stories chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
every week here I am reading your stories.
ruby890 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
That was great.
Sherri chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Glad I came across your story, I really enjoyed reading.
whitecrossgirl chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
That was really good however I'm convinced Gwen knew about Mithian beforehand and that's why it wasn't referenced. The episode was epic and this was sweet
cflat chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Nice one-shot. It would've been nice if it was mentioned somewhere in the episode whether or not Gwen knew of Arthur and Mithian's previous engagement.

Though I am wondering why you didn't like her in the first place. I liked her in her first episode, though I just didn't like her and Arthur together.