Reviews for 31 TDY
ab chapter 26 . 12/22/2014
This is amazing! I enjoy reading your stories very much! The feels, and research put into these stories! So amazing
anon chapter 14 . 8/8/2014
Hey, just stopping in. I really really love your fics, but does it make me a bad person that I want Rocky to be born already so Emily can be her normal, badass self?
Bears62 chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
I have to ask, after watching 200 and then re-reading these stories, do you think the producers liked your stories so much, that they borrowed the idea from you? Great job by the way!
lilgizzy1983 chapter 26 . 9/11/2013
I read this again today at work. Seemed appropriate...
tmarie9 chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
lol I had kinda noticed tha too you stinker! P I really like how you had Ems leaning on Hotch towards the end. He always seems to come off as the uptight, grumpy, all-work-no-play type of guy, but he end of this chapter brought of such a soft side to him. I know Rossi and Reid would've comforted her too, but I believe it meant more to have Hotchlate helping. The serious man knows how to emotionally comfort his teammate! ]
tmarie9 chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
idk why emily didn't ban Mack from her community in the first place. /
Doc. blu xx chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
KWL
Secrets For Sale chapter 21 . 12/18/2012
I'm back! Sorry for missing so many reviews! I've got a 2 weeks break for now, but in between have projects and assignments to do, so hopefully I will be able to finish the reviews for all the new chapters! Been gone for so long, I'm having a little difficulties to find which chapter I stopped review at. Haha! Again, I'm listening to Talyor Swift's 'Come Back...Be Here' while reviewing, it kind of bring back all the feelings of Jemily when I read it last time.

Looks like Emily transferred her magnet of troubles to JJ. Hah. But thank God that JJ is alright! Happy that the 4 agents are helping each other out there and Mack keep her hands to herself :) Anyway, there's a typo error at chapter 25, 'Emily looks around to see Reid, Rossi and Morgan all pacing almost in step with each other.' should be Hotch instead of Morgan right? Finally! The family reunited! And gonna earn herself a few more customers! Haha! With all the injuries and shots, I'd say the team have all the best luck in the world, it still amazed that they survived it all (Not that I'm complaining!). JJ and the spider, Morgan and the old woman, can't decide which is more funny, ha! Oh no, JJ not going to like the results of Emily's chart, but can't blame Emily though. Aww, no Mack appearance in the last few chapters? Though I could see Emily saying thanks to her, would be interesting. And I still don't know the unfinished business between the 2 of them! Will Mack appear again? I think she need to apologize to Emily for the things she did to JJ before in 'Singing in the Pain'

Again, nicely written! I think you really captured the long distance relationship feelings accurately! It feels so real and torture! Haha! 1 review down, 9 reviews to go!
srhittson chapter 26 . 11/9/2012
Finally read this story. Love it
RedEye0110 chapter 26 . 11/6/2012
Love this story please update soon
Guest chapter 26 . 11/5/2012
Well done and respectful of those serving in these circumstances. Thanks for continuing to share your vision.
ARtheBard chapter 24 . 11/5/2012
I appreciate the Guest who came to my defense. I meant no disrespect to anyone and that is why I used the American as the one spouting off at Morgan. Foreign-born insurgents are a sad fact of this war, a war my family has been on the frontlines of since 2001. In my head I had an actual American that was captured by our forces as I wrote that scene.

I think the other Guest misread the storyline and thought the Australian that was captured spat at Morgan. It happens. No harm, no foul.

-AR
Guest chapter 26 . 11/5/2012
This was another fantastic story. It was also incredibly heartfelt. I know everyone is entitle to their own opinion and I mean no respect to the other guest reviewer, but I just want you to know that I did not find your story offensive or insulting. I have friends who have served in the wars in both Iraq and afghansistan as well as family who fought in WW2, and in no way did I feel that your story was an insult to any of my friends and family. In fact in your writing you managed to convey an awful lot of emotion and in that I could tell just how much respect you have for all the troops who help makes our lives a better and safer place. So I just want to thank you for your dedication and the respect you showed them in this story. Both my friends who have served in the middle east have had very difficult times since returning home but its a comfort to know people like you truly support what they do.

Again I mean know disrepct to the other guest reviwer and I hope their relatives who are out there now return safely. I realise this is a touchy and emotional subject for many people, but I hope the guest reviewer will give this story another chance and come to realise that you do have so much respect for all the troops who help us regardless of what country they come from.

Thank you for your support and the dedication at the end of the last chapter. I can't wait for the next story.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/5/2012
Ok so I know it's just a story Nd your creation and in reality it does happen but I am Australian with almost 4 generations of my family fighting in wars with 2 people over they right now I fell a little insulted that you being from another country using us like that. I mean fine if it was your country but here we respect our service men and women so please think next time before you write something like that.
Honorcpt chapter 26 . 11/5/2012
JUst discovered this story and have to say it was a pleasure to read. Now I'm off to read the others! Thank you for sharing the ideas that pop in your head, you've inspired this lowly writer…

H