Reviews for Against All Odds
kiki2222 chapter 15 . 12/7/2014
I love this story
XxZessxX chapter 15 . 11/13/2014
I started to watch The Walking Dead a week or so ago and am about to start season three I watched Shane and Rick together and it just kept making up pictures of them as a couple xD Some scenes were so obviously slash! Shane can be annoying as hell and really piss you off but he is not a complete ass. I love your story it's great and was just what I needed after the finale of season two.
I think you captured their characters pretty well and i really like that Daryl ended up helping them :) I like Daryl, he is a great guy. I also like that you did not make the sex scenes too soft. That would not have fitted. I mean sure Shane and Rick can be gentle and sweet and caring, they showed that before, but they are also in a damn zombie apocalypse and not really the guys to do it like shoolgirls or blushing virgins I liked the first kiss and the second one in front of Morgan. They showed Shane's character pretty well. Passionate, sometimes a bit forceful, stubborn but caring and crazy about Rick ;)
Thanks for this great story and the time you spent writing it.
XxZessxX
So great chapter 15 . 7/13/2014
So great! No words-
bluuexwolf chapter 15 . 4/30/2014
absolutely wonderful i LOVED it a great and heated story thank you keep up the GREAT WORK
XxEnigmaxX chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
so i fucking loved this. write a sequelllllll! i love shane and rick slassshhhh its so adorable and perfect! but anyway, it was awesome, loved it, and pleasseeeee write a sequel! 3333
ImpassionedWriter chapter 15 . 9/10/2013
I LOVED IT! THE WHOLE THING WAS WONDERFUL! X3
Luke chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
I read that whole story in one shot and it was just great! I loved the bath scene! It was somehow perfect; especially with how crazy the world is. I like how you portrayed the characters, and the relationship developed just the way it should have. They Should've hooked up instead of Shane forcing Rick to kill him! Oh well, a great story and I look forward to more :)
animefreakpunk chapter 15 . 7/25/2013
Awesome story. Hope there is more.
Goddess of Monsters chapter 15 . 6/16/2013
Wow
I hope you put in Glenn!
I ship for Darly/Glenn as well as Shane/Rick
Can't wait for the next series!
jiqin chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
oh my god where are you?this is the best shane/rick fic I have read!pease please write more!I'm so happy that they can hold each other and the sex is soooo hot!
SorecroressGoddess chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
I can't wait for the next series!
Creed757 chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
I liked this alot more these last two chapters, I hope you post the nest story in this series soon. I think a Rick/Shane/Daryl romance would work fabulously but that might just be my messed up brain.
Anon E. Mos chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
Oh my god this was AMAZING! This is the best Rick/Shane story I've ever read. Hands-down. I can't wait for the spin-off series. I need more sex :)
fuuma82 chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
It's a bit hilarious that Daryl actually saw them make love. I'm glad you didn't kill Daryl or Shane. I'll be waiting for the sequel. Thank you for finishing your story :) have fun at school!
fuuma82 chapter 14 . 1/7/2013