Reviews for Against All Odds
labrown5 chapter 13 . 7/6
Im confused, int the description you have morgan and daryl paired but now he's dead?
Saint's Dead Girl chapter 15 . 12/7/2015
greycoinFF chapter 15 . 8/31/2015
can't stop reading even I have a lecture class at 8.00 A.M.
what have I done LOL (now it's 4.38 A.M. already , no regrets)

thank you so much for spend your time to writing this , really enjoy it very much.
greycoinFF chapter 13 . 8/31/2015
poor morgan but I understand that though.
no worries.
greycoinFF chapter 6 . 8/31/2015
Morgan's expression lol
want to see it just once.
greycoinFF chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
this alternate future about Carl and Lori is so true for me too. ;_;
greycoinFF chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
I was scream for more chapter then suddenly see alot of another chapter , my bad lol

this is really simply good , have to read more 3

btw "what does Lori has a magic pussy or something ?"
that slap me on the knee. I'm still curious until now...
kiki2222 chapter 15 . 12/7/2014
I love this story
XxZessxX chapter 15 . 11/13/2014
I started to watch The Walking Dead a week or so ago and am about to start season three I watched Shane and Rick together and it just kept making up pictures of them as a couple xD Some scenes were so obviously slash! Shane can be annoying as hell and really piss you off but he is not a complete ass. I love your story it's great and was just what I needed after the finale of season two.
I think you captured their characters pretty well and i really like that Daryl ended up helping them :) I like Daryl, he is a great guy. I also like that you did not make the sex scenes too soft. That would not have fitted. I mean sure Shane and Rick can be gentle and sweet and caring, they showed that before, but they are also in a damn zombie apocalypse and not really the guys to do it like shoolgirls or blushing virgins I liked the first kiss and the second one in front of Morgan. They showed Shane's character pretty well. Passionate, sometimes a bit forceful, stubborn but caring and crazy about Rick ;)
Thanks for this great story and the time you spent writing it.
So great chapter 15 . 7/13/2014
So great! No words-
bluuexwolf chapter 15 . 4/30/2014
absolutely wonderful i LOVED it a great and heated story thank you keep up the GREAT WORK
XxEnigmaxX chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
so i fucking loved this. write a sequelllllll! i love shane and rick slassshhhh its so adorable and perfect! but anyway, it was awesome, loved it, and pleasseeeee write a sequel! 3333
ImpassionedWriter chapter 15 . 9/10/2013
Luke chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
I read that whole story in one shot and it was just great! I loved the bath scene! It was somehow perfect; especially with how crazy the world is. I like how you portrayed the characters, and the relationship developed just the way it should have. They Should've hooked up instead of Shane forcing Rick to kill him! Oh well, a great story and I look forward to more :)
animefreakpunk chapter 15 . 7/25/2013
Awesome story. Hope there is more.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »